• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Mahou Shoujo/Magical Girl roleplay (sorry for the unimaginative title)

just remember there will be a specific CS template for this roleplay, so anything your character is missing from that CS, I´ll require you to add it.

I just sent you her work history xD  I can give a full CS if you'd like.

I've already got so many cool ideas for wishes o3o

Also, back now, and not quite in so much of a hurry. Just wanted to say that Mahou Shoujo has long been one of my favorite animes, for many reasons, and I'm happy to be here.

I've already got so many cool ideas for wishes o3o

Also, back now, and not quite in so much of a hurry. Just wanted to say that Mahou Shoujo has long been one of my favorite animes, for many reasons, and I'm happy to be here.

Wishes? What are you talking about? 

Also "mahou shoujo" is a genre. 

I think you may be confusing this roleplay with a "mahou shoujo magica" fandom.... it's a roleplay centered around the main genre of that anime, yes, but it doesn't take place in that universe...

Last edited by a moderator:
Wheee! Yay for reading something very briefly as you rush out the door! My bad o3o I was all sorts of confused.

Let me re-read the whooooole thing over again. Still in, I'll just be less of a lost loser afterwards :D

Wheee! Yay for reading something very briefly as you rush out the door! My bad o3o I was all sorts of confused.

Let me re-read the whooooole thing over again. Still in, I'll just be less of a lost loser afterwards :D

Alright, glad to know I didn't loose your interest like that. Don't worry everybody makes mistakes. xD  

Alright, now that I'm all brushed up, what sort of inhabiting spirits would be fitting for this setting? Seems a bit grim, so I'm thinking they would be inhabited by serious spirits that can help them make the right decisions in times of need, but that's just how I'm perceiving it and I could be wrong ^-^

Alright, now that I'm all brushed up, what sort of inhabiting spirits would be fitting for this setting? Seems a bit grim, so I'm thinking they would be inhabited by serious spirits that can help them make the right decisions in times of need, but that's just how I'm perceiving it and I could be wrong ^-^

the magical entities have personalities, goals, interests of their own. They are not necessarily anything in terms of personality or usefulness and some may even be very uncooperative.

@Idea It says I don't have permission to read the setting and mechanics section. Do I have to join the roleplay to see that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back