• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Mahou Shoujo Disaster [Dark Magical Girl RP]

TanteRegenbogen

Cuddly enby auntcle
Plot: Magical girls and the villains enjoy special powers such as identity concealment so that they aren't recognized in their daily lives when out of character. Another special power they enjoy is damage control. Basically, nothing severe ever happens to magical girls and their opponents usually just disappear into the sky when beaten but somehow always come back to create some kind of mischief. But what works for magical girls and villains doesn't apply to bystanders and when a magical girl first realizes this after she had accidentally killed a bystander, then things get a lot darker in the world of magical girls.

This happened years ago to the Sweety Confiserie Girls and the magical girl Sweety Toffee was forced to retire after the public fallout. Many wanted to hold her real life alter ego accountable, but it wasn't known and the other magical girls stayed silent.

Now a new generation of magical girls is due to protect the city, however the events could happen again. Even worse, the villains this time seem more ruthless than during the Sweety Confiserie Girls days. Who will stand up to the challenge?

You, a young woman between the ages of 18 and 25 were selected by a cute mascot character to become one of the Savoury Umami Girls. You gladly accept. But there will be someone seeking to make your life as a magical girl hellish. They say there is a villain who doesn't just commit mischief and pranks, but does worse. But they seem to have not make their presence known, at least not in an obvious way. The villains you will mainly be encountering are a weird bunch commanding monster minions to inconvenience the populace in many ways. You just need to watch out to not hurt any bystanders.

Note: I will most likely make the roleplay. If you play a magical girl, keep in mind that they act rather natural or innocent when it comes to darker storylines. Magical girls should be "pure of heart". It is also possible for a guy to be a "magical girl" what counts is that they are pretty or cute enough to pass as a magical girl.

This could be quite the interesting rp if it is done right. I'm also interested.

hello!! I'd be interested^^

Silly bad guys are welcome to join. I am the currently the only villain and a serious one at that in this RP

And yeah you can make a magical girl too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back