• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Magical Nuclear Apocalypse

welian

#BlackLivesMatter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This idea has been rattling around for an entire five minutes inside my head, so here's an interest check.

MAGICAL NUCLEAR POST-APOCALYPTIC SURVIVAL RP.

We're pretty much just going to take Fallout, and reskin it with generic fantasy setting stuff, because we can. We'll start with a world ravaged by nuclear war, except we don't have nukes in a fantasy setting, so I guess it was a big magical doomsday weapon.

A bunker/vault is just an underground castle, right? Must be drows around. Gosh, I bet they're sick and tired of these refugees moving in underground into their caves and taking their jobs and their welfare. Do humans even pay taxes? Ugh. Moochers. Send them back to the surface.

But wait! The surface of the world is all yucky and nasty because nasty magical fallout! We have mutant bugs and pigs and dogs, sure, but it looks like a few mythical creatures got caught up in this mess too.

Look, that hydra has nine heads and nine-hundred eyes!

Fabulous.

Steve, go wrestle it.

Guess we'll just carefully venture out - maybe even make an adventuring caravan - from our vault, I mean underground castle, and see about rebuilding the country. Good thing those other guys lost, amirite?

How bad could the aftermath of a magical fallout winter be? Look, some golems have survived and made their own new society! I'm sure they still adore their wizardly creators and masters, and will be thrilled to be our slaves again. It's only where they rightfully belong.

Now, the water is a wee bit contaminated, but a unicorn horn can fix that. We just need one... dozen, maybe. Do unicorns usually drool blood and eat the entrails of young virgins? I feel like that got skipped in the patch notes.

Hm.

Hold on, nearly forgot the soundtrack.

Or maybe this version instead?

welian welian
I kinda did, the inquisition one... for like an hour.
I didn't understand what was going on so I looked up the lore and felt sated so I didn't end up playing the game :T

Super sick this week so this project is delayed, I'm so sorry! Good news is it's a simple set-up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back