• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Magical Misfits of Astral High: A Magic Delinquent RP|| Interest Check

What would a type of magic based on something like Rice Paste, or Candlewax be based on?

No, I'm not bullshitting, I just like obscurist non-elemental powers.

Is it one clan per person? Or can we have different characters in multiple clans?

Like, if one of my characters was in water clan, could a different one be in light clan?

Last edited:
Ah yeah tbh I'm kinda hoping to join as well XD

Doing a god complex guy with light magic... That's something that sounds like fun

I'm working on mine too in case this does work out

Went ahead and posted mine too-

Where are you guys posting your sheets?

Also, is this really a "GM picks whoever they like more" type RP? I have terrible luck with those and it's a serious blow to my self esteem whenever I inevitably am excluded.

Where are you guys posting your sheets?

Also, is this really a "GM picks whoever they like more" type RP? I have terrible luck with those and it's a serious blow to my self esteem whenever I inevitably am excluded.
Yeah, as clockwork said.
The link to the CS and OOC pages are on the second page of the interest check
But it's more of a slot fill up type rp I think. After me and simplymelsh, I'm pretty sure light is completely filled up. I'm not so sure about the other elements yet

omg i *really hope that this rp moves forward you all seem like amazing people!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back