• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Magical Assassins - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
If you scroll to the bottom of your screen, it shows what users are viewing as well as guests. I don't know if they're still there, but a user called, Peanut is viewing the Main Thread. Last night, we had 7 people viewing.

Haha! I'm not surprised they're viewing our thread. Not only is it beating a lot of cliches to the side (not like there can't be any, this role play is just more exciting all around), but your writing is splendid as well. You've no need to fear. I bet they love your character.

Man, sorry for taking so long. I was trying to find a point where she didn't appear to be a weakling while still embracing the fact that she lost this round. Hopefully what I did is okay.

ppssshh, your good lol subterfuge is the name of the game lol She just got outplayed this round is all. But she has showed her hand and now he knows he has who he needs lol Things are going to get fun for sure lol

I feel like I've had a ton of fun this entire role play, but I think it is going to get even better from here on out!

You know a role play is good when even a role player is on the edge of her seat. It's interesting how I am writing half of everything, but I'm still inthralled as if I'm reading a story!

Lol yyeeesssss I feel the same way lol I’m also still fleshing out the basis of his character. Internal struggles and morality and such lol sonits interesting seeing how he will react to whatever your character does

I decided to hastily draw a redo of my character. I felt like I needed to because of how much more realistic yours was. Though, mine clearly still isn't nearly as detailed. The horns and tail is something she can't achieve yet. Let me know what you think! Also be sure to tell me if there is anything in the role play that is bothering you. I'm happy to change what needs to be changed.

Thank you! The one that I originally drew was from a year ago. I don't know if you have an interest in doing art, but that just shows the leaps and bounds someone can make. I'm thinking of drawing both our characters at some point, even though yours won't be as amazing as the artwork you chose for him. So, I'm sorry if it disappoints.

Oh no please I would love that! I would like to get better at drawing honestly. It will help when I start working on other stuff too 😅 like some cosplays I want to start working in. It’d be great if I knew how to draw my own pieces

As an author, that's probably the best part. I can draw directly from my imagination. Though, I have this issue where I need to see the images move. As if I thirst for it, hence why I chose animation since I can mesh storytelling and drawing together. If you have/ever finish any cosplays, I would love to see it!!! I've always wanted to create cosplays, and while I work a lot with my hands, for some reason, I can never execute a cosplay well.

Oh I will def have pictures. My friend inspired me lol they’ve been doing cosplay for about 2-3 years now and once I get settled with my move I can put some dedicated time into it

Already made. I haven’t made any OCs yet. I’m looking to do an Aquaman, Steven universe, and goblin slayer. All in this coming year hopefully

Those are all things I love. I've always wanted to cosplay as Rose Quartz. It's nice to run into a fellow Goblin Slayer watcher. It's rare to come by, though that doesn't come with surprise. Would you want to wear the armor from the show?

Yessss!!! I found a pattern for the GS armor lol it looks so badass i cant wait to start it. And the cosplay I’m doing is like a time skip Steven with long hair and beard lol probably gonna do pink extensions and get my hair braided and dye my beard pink streaks 🤔

Pattern I found for the armor comes out like this or similar depending on paint job

Attachments

• BAC6AEEB-6750-4D6E-85AB-8608F4F820F2.png
    BAC6AEEB-6750-4D6E-85AB-8608F4F820F2.png
    8.1 MB · Views: 1
Dang, the Steven Universe cosplay sounds awesome and that GS one just looks fantastic. I used to paint D&D and other tabletop figurines professionally, so whenever I see something exciting to paint, I just drool over it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back