• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Magical Assassins - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
haha, she seems to have been a little rattled I have no qualms about being transported anywhere, or my character being thrown into scenes or actions to further the story. So long as he isn't killed off T_T lol so if you're about to port us somewhere or in the future need to grab my character to push along with yours im def. ok with it.

I haven't had this much fun in a role play for a while!!! I'm very much enjoying your non-cliche approach. So, I may be keeping us in the tavern for some time.

😅 I try to avoid cliches like the plague honestly haha although I’m not exactly sure what would have been cliche here? I haven’t roleplayed in a while, just got back into it in the past couple of weeks with some old friends

😅 I try to avoid cliches like the plague honestly haha although I’m not exactly sure what would have been cliche here? I haven’t roleplayed in a while, just got back into it in the past couple of weeks with some old friends

I just got back into it as well. I'm a published author and I've been wanting to let off some steam for awhile. I feel like I can relax and try new things while role playing. I do what I can to write fairly well and avoid cliches too. But I don't need to be nearly as careful as I would have to writing a book.

By the way, I am off work on Friday. I would assume that you are busy, just letting you know that I'll be able to reply a ton more that day.

ACK! I'm writing with an author, now I'm REALLY gonna be self conscious T_T lol I'm not sure what would be considered cliché, I guess the stuff you see in every movie or book right? that love at first sight, or different character tropes? lol

Yeah this Saturday I will be fairly busy but I will def try to post responses accordingly. I will probably have more free time towards the evening. I run on ET btw

So we are about two hours a part, I'm on MST. And if you ever have any questions to ask about writing, feel free to ask.

Nah, you're good lol I usually have my phone on vibrate. RPN seems to have stopped notifying me on this RP though, that's poop.

Oh I get notifications on RPN, I meant on my email. I don't get those anymore. Which is poop, but I check RPN several times a day, and if I've posted several times an hour lol

Hey, I probably won’t be able to post till tomorrow morning or late tonight. Busy with the kiddos before they get picked up and i head to work

Hahaha! Yup! Though, she is still trying to leave it open to suggestion of other reasons, as she may still have the wrong guy. ;)

I could just imagine taking a sack off a dudes head and him being like, "I'm actually Jeff, I stole some bread the other day, I'm sorry for my evildoings."

I hope the short replies don't bother you too much. I feel sometimes shorter faster replies help move scenes along much faster, and help to avoid rambling sometimes. Especially for me cuz sometimes I get unsure of what to write lol

Don't worry, I'm also writing short for the same reason. I feel like it's good to go back and forth between longer and shorter posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back