• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Magical Assassins - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Usually for me too. I was drawing and a dude kept talking to me about his roommates. It was..interesting.

Sorry Rosen didn't do much this time.

Mine have been lately too. I don't know if it's the same. I have rp groups I've started and I'm not getting any notifications from them.

Honestly, I've been in the same boat due to back to back weddings with my cousins. I wouldn't have been able to answer either way.

Hey, just checking in =) Hope you're doing okay. Things are super busy and hectic for me lol Hoping for some kind of peace and order on your end lol

I've been doing great! Sorry for the delay. A job opening appeared near my home that hits everything I want to become if I make it to DreamWorks, so I've been bending over backwards to fill my portfolio with necessary content. Here's to hoping that our lives settle down for a second so we can have a good rp day!!!!

Not yet!!! That's my future plan. This would be a smaller company. One of the owners worked on films such as El Dorado. So it could be my foot in the door once I learn what I can through them.

Hopefully!! I'm so excited for you!! yaay. Yeah we should be getting a good RP day soon. Things are settling, sorta. Lot's of changes going on here. Big changes, I guess. But that's what life is.

Yeah. I've been terrible at my other rps. It's easy to keep up 1x1, but far tougher with a group. Plus, this is probably the most story driven one, so it's a blast!!

I'll be starting university on the 20th. I only go Tuesdays and Thursdays. But know, if I disappear for a bit, it's probably due to homework.

Oh boy, I can imagine how hectic it will be. I have this and 2 others. Another 1x1, then a group one., Both of which have been slow a little due to the summer. But summer is usually a bane to RPs lol that and D&D I'm waiting for friends to come back from vacay so we can get started again lol

oh boy. Me and my best friend are trying to create a stable group. So we’re doing the lost mines beginner kit. We have a couple people that are flakey. We have a few that might be a set group and then we can really work on our own characters not just the premades lol

And if need be, feel free to time skip to the market. But only do it when you feel like your character has said all that he needs to.

Sorry for the long wait. Had to get all University classes figured out. And, sheesh, I haven't gone back to Uni for four years, I forgot how terrible my social anxiety is. It's nice to return to world creating again!

Oh boy. I don’t envy you 😅 it’s cool. I got a bunch of stuff I’m working on too so my replies won’t be so fast lol life uugghh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back