• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ๐Ÿฐ ๐ŸŽ€ ๐‘€๐’ถ๐‘”๐’พ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ ๐‘€๐’ถ๐“‰๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’๐“‡ ๐ŸŽ€ ๐Ÿฐ recruit full

what sort of character would you like to play

• Total voters
bump
I am reopening this recruit thread to accept another five members.
I'm looking for three witch's one elite and one random.
I am not open and accepting palace staff and unconventional characters.
Generally once a month ( or close to ) I will reopen for more people.
At present, please only apply for one character. To make room for anyone else who has been waiting.

interested but would like to look at some of the other character sheets, Posts and whatnot before joining XD

interested but would like to look at some of the other character sheets, Posts and whatnot before joining XD
There are already five posts up and a character page up as well. If you join the discord you would have all that information at your finger tips. I just send you a friendly DM =) If you wish I can send you the discord so you can chatter among other players and see if its a good fit for you =)

YOU DARE TO ENTICE WITH FALSE SCARCITY? I SHALL BITE IF IT SO PLEASES YOU.

YOU DARE TO ENTICE WITH FALSE SCARCITY? I SHALL BITE IF IT SO PLEASES YOU.
False scarcity lol that's fancy language for the morning. We have eleven members and have around thirteen characters. However, like all role plays after a month I'm open slots back up to add more plot. If you wish to join just dm me with what sorta character your looking to play and I try to make it work :)
We had two to three members drop so I like to keep my member count a balanced 12. Because I value even numbers and am weird.

We probably could for another magic or elite but if adore like staff applications to get plot more 3 dimensional. You know realistic cast list.

I obviously ramble without coffee

Lolololol

Still open for a member or two. Just DM me if you are interested. I'll probably close up this recruit again tomorrow at like midnight.

I will open and close this thread periodically when needed. Thank you so much for anyone who has expressed genuine interest and I truly appreciate the members who have made this an amazing story thus far. You would be part of an amazing group of humans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back