• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic school : ooc

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Yeah I figured makes sense. So I assume since the youngest coming to the school are 11 that would mean twelve year olds are in year two right? Assuming thats the case I imagine Quinn probably came in like half way through the year or something last year and due to their studius nature they were like just barely able to get everything done that they needed to in order to move on to year two.. So like Quinn was here and likely had some interactions with people last year but was too focused on catching up to do much socializing. Which would explain why even tho this is their second year and they are a pretty extroverted person they don't really have any friends. They are probably friendly with several people btu not nessisrially friends. There is also a chance Quinn and Cam intereacted last year and maybe started to form a little bit of a friendship but ill leave that and the details of that up to you.
first years are eleven and twelve, but if someone comes late they have to go with the first years because those are where the basics are taught.

okay yeah makes sense wasn't sure how you were doing it. that was just my idea if it were ya know like HP 11 year olds are 1st years 12 year olds seond and so on but with that being the case then yeah this would be their first year and it works out perfectly fine.

okay yeah makes sense wasn't sure how you were doing it. that was just my idea if it were ya know like HP 11 year olds are 1st years 12 year olds seond and so on but with that being the case then yeah this would be their first year and it works out perfectly fine.
It’s just how it is at my school, so that’s what i’m going off of.

yeah no thats more normal/realistic anyways it works.
I was fine with it being that way in the begining. That was just my idea for what Quinns story would be if it worked more like HP. But honestly this being their first year works better anyways.

Hey there, I'm about to post my character with all the requirements filled out but willing to flesh her out more as needed (also if she's missing anything please tell me 'cuz I love working out the kinks in my chars)! I was also wondering if there was a plot to the story already, or if we just hadn't gotten to that part yet, or it was going to be more chill slice-of-life-y rp 💃

Hey there, I'm about to post my character with all the requirements filled out but willing to flesh her out more as needed (also if she's missing anything please tell me 'cuz I love working out the kinks in my chars)! I was also wondering if there was a plot to the story already, or if we just hadn't gotten to that part yet, or it was going to be more chill slice-of-life-y rp 💃
sorry, didn’t get the notification.
Shes good!
nope, just slice of life.
this is my first group roleplay as a GM so please be patient i don’t know what im doing

Hey all! We will be starting in two days, I will post my starter that morning. If you need to go on hiatus, please tell someone.
A bit more about the roleplay:
any magic is allowed
dorms
2-3 people per dorm
1-4 paragraphs is the limit, unless your the type of person who puts speech as one paragraph, then you can d9 more.
starting with walking into the school and getting dorms
no npc’s yet but anyone willing to play teacher’s can
for simplicities sake all of our characters have the same classes
I think that’s it if i missed anything i will make another post
I don’t think fox is joining us
If you want to back out, please tell me
no post within one week-character is subject to become npc
Klaides Tail Klaides Tail
DarkKitsune DarkKitsune
Gus Porter Gus Porter
SolsticeArcanum SolsticeArcanum

There we are yeah lots of fun it will suck for whoever bunks with her
I just kinda hope it’s not my character Narah… I cannot see that going well unless they get along in some sort of twisted fashion.

(Granted I also don’t know how well she would het along with Mako or Maiya heh)

I just kinda hope it’s not my character Narah… I cannot see that going well unless they get along in some sort of twisted fashion.

(Granted I also don’t know how well she would het along with Mako or Maiya heh)
Depends how much they like getting told to leave for a night or ve subjected to many dangerous games

Depends how much they like getting told to leave for a night or ve subjected to many dangerous games
Honestly I don’t think she’d mind the dangerous games. And if she’s told to leave she would probably surprise visit Maiya for the night… (if she fails to manipulate Vivi into letting her stay in the hypothetical situation that they end up being roommates)

Honestly I don’t think she’d mind the dangerous games. And if she’s told to leave she would probably surprise visit Maiya for the night… (if she fails to manipulate Vivi into letting her stay in the hypothetical situation that they end up being roommates)
Lol some rituals need to be alone otherwise she would be welcome

Lol some rituals need to be alone otherwise she would be welcome
Ah I see. Yeah Narah would probably leave her to do her ritual with a very very sarcastic remark then go visit Maiya. Maybe they’d be more compatible then I am thinking. Though we would have to see how they interact in a school setting to see.

I do have a question about how are we pairing them up? Are we going to randomize it?
it’s going to be whatever the roleplayers want and then the ones left without a preference will be randomized.

I was thinking Quinn and Cam but I’ll have to ask Gus Porter when he gets on

Ah I see. Yeah Narah would probably leave her to do her ritual with a very very sarcastic remark then go visit Maiya. Maybe they’d be more compatible then I am thinking. Though we would have to see how they interact in a school setting to see.
so maybe pair the two?

it’s going to be whatever the roleplayers want and then the ones left without a preference will be randomized.

I was thinking Quinn and Cam but I’ll have to ask Gus Porter when he gets on

so maybe pair the two?
Okay I’ll pair Maiya and Narah. (It would probably be easier for the both of them) i didn’t think of that.

So that leaves Mako.

If anyone want’s to pair their character with Mako it’s fine by me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back