• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic school : cs

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

j.e.s.t.e.r

platonic lesbian
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
please put:
basics:
name-
nicknames-
age-
gender-
pronouns-
sexuality-
personality:
introvert/extrovert-
personality-
short bio-
appearance or face claim
likes-
dislikes-
skills:
math-
reading-
science-
ss-
strength-
people skills-
speed-
magic skills-
extras:

anything extra you would like to share about your character?
roleplayer:
Now tell me about you! what are your pronouns, what do you want us to call you, etc?

max characters is three
you may use bbcode
please do not make characters mary janes

characters so far:
Cam ( j.e.s.t.e.r j.e.s.t.e.r )
Mako( DarkKitsune DarkKitsune )
Nnarah( DarkKitsune DarkKitsune )
Quinn( Gus Porter Gus Porter )
Maiya( DarkKitsune DarkKitsune )
Kelli-Ann ( Klaides Tail Klaides Tail )
Andrei Belial ( SolsticeArcanum SolsticeArcanum )
Stella ( Like-A-Moss Like-A-Moss )
Vivi ( Karcen Karcen )
Chideziri ( Lost Echo Lost Echo )
Patrick Anderson ( Galactatech Galactatech )
to clarify:
this is a school where all magic meets, meaning that your character can be a more harry potter based, or it can be more like from the Lunar Chronicles if anyone has read those. if you need help with anything cs wise, please either ask me (Lost_One), or refer to a previous character sheet.
this will be a boarding school, meaning dorms.
people can be born without magic, but it’s not hereditary​

Last edited:
basics:
name-Cam
nicknames-n/a
age-12
gender-non binary
pronouns-they/them
sexuality-pansexual
personality:
introvert/extrovert-extreme introvert
personality-They are very shy and introverted, but when you get to know them, Cam will come out of their shell and be nicer.
appearance or face claim
1686164788575.png
likes-reading, tea, being alone, being with people they know, people calling them by the correct pronouns, nightcore music
dislikes-being misgendered, forced to talk, interrupted the few times they talk, bigots, also ,they think optimists are annoying.
skills:
math-6/10
reading-8/10
science-3/10
social studies-2/10
strength-7/10
people skills-1/10
speed-7/10
magic skills-does not use a wand, prefers elemental magic, excels in elemental magic.
extra:
anything extra you want to share about your character?
they are originally from Japan and died their hair. if they are ever embarrassed or scared ,they will start speaking Japanese until noticing it and slowly going back to English.
They wear headphones wherever they go, and if they aren’t allowed, they will have them in a backpack.
has a gun in their waistband, though they don't use it often and don't want other's to know it's there.
Now tell me about you! what are your pronouns, what do you want us to call you, etc?
Hi! I'm Lost, the creator of this! Like my oc, I am non-binary, although i would prefer if you would use the e/et pronouns when referring to me. I wanted to make this group because I have recently been interested in the concept of magic schools, and most of mine have gone dead or partners have gone on hiatus.​

Last edited:
name:
Mako Bain

nicknames:
Ghosty (by another character of mine named Narah. Who I might do if this is accepted)

pronouns:
He/him/his

sexuality:
homosexual

personality:
he is a good kid who is not very energetic. He has difficulties talking to people and would prefer to avoid social situations, he has issues with his own emotions and is scared to interact with the living in case of the possibility it’s a ghost. He is smart and talented at Strategy and he’s loyal to what family and whatever friends he manages to make.

introvert/extrovert:
Introvert

short bio:
When Mako was three he started seeing ghosts for the first time, by the time he was seven to eight years old he was diagnosed as schizophrenic,his mom knows what it is and has advised him not to tell his dad. Not to long after the diagnoses he discovered Drawn Fate and Envisioned though opted to keep that a secret to date the only two people who knew about it was his best friend and ironically his rival/enemy who he meet during middle school.

(I’m actually working on writing Mako and his friend’s back stories at the moment. Not exactly under construction I have just yet to post it to rpnation’s writing area)

appearance or face claim:
7DCD64D8-EE8E-44FA-9E50-32C14A0AED0D.png

Art specifically drawing and painting
Animals
Baking
Cooking
Hiding in his bedroom

dislikes:
being a ‘detective
Bullies
People
Ghosts
His abilities (to an extent)

skills:
Talent with Strategy
Drawing
painting
Baking
Piecing together ‘case’ work

(Assuming the subjects are what they are currently learning. But I can fix it if I’m wrong)

math:
Algebra 1

reading:
Language arts

science:
Biology

ss:
i do not know how to answer this.

strength:
He’s a pretty calm person for others to speak with.
Loyalty
Focused on tasks.

people skills:
He can carry a conversation ok?, but generally sucks at starting or speaking in general due to his tendency to hide from others.

speed:
Regular human speed.

magic skills:
Ghost sight. Ghost sight is a passive ability that allows him to see ghosts however, that’s it he can’t hear, touch or anything he can only see them. He can also not tell the difference between those who are living and those who are dead.

Envisioned is his second ability that can be triggered by different and random means. It allows him to see strictly 15 minutes into the future before those events occure. He has 1-2 minutes to attempt processing anything to try to intervine. He cannot have visions without being involved in them. He has to be involved in order to have them.

Drawn Fate. Drawn fate happens randomly and cannot be triggered nor can he use it of his own will. Drawn fate will cause him to blank out and draw a random scene due to happen in the future, however the date is not stated and the faces of the people involved are blurred out. Much like Envisioned he has to be involved for this to be a thing.

extras:
Acting like a ‘detective’ is really just the result of him trying to figure something our from drawn fate, he figures he’s stuck in that situation anyway so why not.

He is best friends with a girl named Maiya Chal. And has a rival/enemy named Narah Chamile.

He got his magic skills from his late aunt with the exception being Drawn fate.

———

Hi! My user is DarkKitsune. You can call me either Dark or Kit or as most people call me Kitsune! I use they/them pronouns! I wouldn’t say Mako or his friend and rival were original magic users but in a sense they were. I made them last year for a superhero roleplay on different plat form but then ended up in a magic school roleplay on that same platform that’s not rpn! So have that interesting fact! (And Mako and Narah were made to do more with the little power they both have there’s another fact) these three are some of the characters that have stuck with me the longest!

Anyway if I did something wrong on the character sheet do not be afraid to let me know and I’ll fix it! Or if I need to change anything let me know!​

name:
Mako Bain

nicknames:
Ghosty (by another character of mine named Narah. Who I might do if this is accepted)

pronouns:
He/him/his

sexuality:
homosexual

personality:
he is a good kid who is not very energetic. He has difficulties talking to people and would prefer to avoid social situations, he has issues with his own emotions and is scared to interact with the living in case of the possibility it’s a ghost. He is smart and talented at Strategy and he’s loyal to what family and whatever friends he manages to make.

introvert/extrovert:
Introvert

short bio:
When Mako was three he started seeing ghosts for the first time, by the time he was seven to eight years old he was diagnosed as schizophrenic,his mom knows what it is and has advised him not to tell his dad. Not to long after the diagnoses he discovered Drawn Fate and Envisioned though opted to keep that a secret to date the only two people who knew about it was his best friend and ironically his rival/enemy who he meet during middle school.

(I’m actually working on writing Mako and his friend’s back stories at the moment. Not exactly under construction I have just yet to post it to rpnation’s writing area)

Art specifically drawing and painting
Animals
Baking
Cooking
Hiding in his bedroom

dislikes:
being a ‘detective
Bullies
People
Ghosts
His abilities (to an extent)

skills:
Talent with Strategy
Drawing
painting
Baking
Piecing together ‘case’ work

(Assuming the subjects are what they are currently learning. But I can fix it if I’m wrong)

math:
Algebra 1

reading:
Language arts

science:
Biology

ss:
i do not know how to answer this.

strength:
He’s a pretty calm person for others to speak with.
Loyalty
Focused on tasks.

people skills:
He can carry a conversation ok?, but generally sucks at starting or speaking in general due to his tendency to hide from others.

speed:
Regular human speed.

magic skills:
Ghost sight. Ghost sight is a passive ability that allows him to see ghosts however, that’s it he can’t hear, touch or anything he can only see them. He can also not tell the difference between those who are living and those who are dead.

Envisioned is his second ability that can be triggered by different and random means. It allows him to see strictly 15 minutes into the future before those events occure. He has 1-2 minutes to attempt processing anything to try to intervine. He cannot have visions without being involved in them. He has to be involved in order to have them.

Drawn Fate. Drawn fate happens randomly and cannot be triggered nor can he use it of his own will. Drawn fate will cause him to blank out and draw a random scene due to happen in the future, however the date is not stated and the faces of the people involved are blurred out. Much like Envisioned he has to be involved for this to be a thing.

extras:
Acting like a ‘detective’ is really just the result of him trying to figure something our from drawn fate, he figures he’s stuck in that situation anyway so why not.

He is best friends with a girl named Maiya Chal. And has a rival/enemy named Narah Chamile.

He got his magic skills from his late aunt with the exception being Drawn fate.

———

Hi! My user is DarkKitsune. You can call me either Dark or Kit or as most people call me Kitsune! I use they/them pronouns! I wouldn’t say Mako or his friend and rival were original magic users but in a sense they were. I made them last year for a superhero roleplay on different plat form but then ended up in a magic school roleplay on that same platform that’s not rpn! So have that interesting fact! (And Mako and Narah were made to do more with the little power they both have there’s another fact) these three are some of the characters that have stuck with me the longest!

Anyway if I did something wrong on the character sheet do not be afraid to let me know and I’ll fix it! Or if I need to change anything let me know!​
Accepted, thank you! if you are to make Narah, i would love to see them!

edit: ss means social studies i just didn’t know how to spell it when making the template.

Last edited:
name:
Narah Chamile

nicknames:
Chameleon (by Mako)

pronouns:
She/her

sexuality:
Bisexual

personality:
Narah is a Snarky 14-year-old. She is sarcastic and never fails to speak her mind. She can come off as rude and knows how to get info out of others. Though generally a good hearted teen, people can easily misunderstand her. Even then, she usually does what she can out of her own self-interest.

introvert/extrovert:
Extroverted

short bio:
Her mom died after she was born. As a result, she has never met her and it’s been only her and her dad for years. When she was five, she discovered camouflage and, without knowing any better, she showed it to her dad. Luckily, he was more worried about other people finding out and told her to keep a secret. When middle school came around, she met two other people with magic after a very dramatic discovery on everyone’s behalf. These other two people are Maiya Chal and Mako Bain. She and Maiya got along amazingly, but her and Mako hated each other since they met

5D58412D-3C59-48DD-B096-04DD6A0B3091.png

Her magic (she can even overuse it or be careless)
Exploration
Causing mischief
Her best friend Maiya
Getting a hold of information that may be of use

dislikes:
Mako
Reading
Homework
Tedious activities

skills:
Getting information out of others
Woodwork
Designing clothes
Pulling pranks

math:
Algebra 1

reading:
Language arts

science:
Biology

ss:
Social studies.

strength:
Honesty and bluntness
Persuasive
Loyal

people skills:
She is good with communication

speed:
Regular human speed.

magic skills:
Her magic skill is called It’s called Camouflage. It allows her to camouflage into that back grounds to become less noticeable.
it should go without saying it does not affect her clothes. She can only use it for a few hours before it deactivates automatically. Someone can also interrupt the use of Camouflage by startling her or by causing her harm (Example: if she was using the ability and somehow got a paper cut, it would automatically deactivate).

Extra:
She has a dagger she keeps at her side for self defense purposes. It’s worn out she got it from her mother and has kept it since.

——

I will post Maiya’s CS later! . Again let me know if I need to change anything!​

name:
Narah Chamile

nicknames:
Chameleon (by Mako)

pronouns:
She/her

sexuality:
Bisexual

personality:
Narah is a Snarky 14-year-old. She is sarcastic and never fails to speak her mind. She can come off as rude and knows how to get info out of others. Though generally a good hearted teen, people can easily misunderstand her. Even then, she usually does what she can out of her own self-interest.

introvert/extrovert:
Extroverted

short bio:
Her mom died after she was born. As a result, she has never met her and it’s been only her and her dad for years. When she was five, she discovered camouflage and, without knowing any better, she showed it to her dad. Luckily, he was more worried about other people finding out and told her to keep a secret. When middle school came around, she met two other people with magic after a very dramatic discovery on everyone’s behalf. These other two people are Maiya Chal and Mako Bain. She and Maiya got along amazingly, but her and Mako hated each other since they met

Her magic (she can even overuse it or be careless)
Exploration
Causing mischief
Her best friend Maiya
Getting a hold of information that may be of use

dislikes:
Mako
Reading
Homework
Tedious activities

skills:
Getting information out of others
Woodwork
Designing clothes
Pulling pranks

math:
Algebra 1

reading:
Language arts

science:
Biology

ss:
Social studies.

strength:
Honesty and bluntness
Persuasive
Loyal

people skills:
She is good with communication

speed:
Regular human speed.

magic skills:
Her magic skill is called It’s called Camouflage. It allows her to camouflage into that back grounds to become less noticeable.
it should go without saying it does not affect her clothes. She can only use it for a few hours before it deactivates automatically. Someone can also interrupt the use of Camouflage by startling her or by causing her harm (Example: if she was using the ability and somehow got a paper cut, it would automatically deactivate).

Extra:
She has a dagger she keeps at her side for self defense purposes. It’s worn out she got it from her mother and has kept it since.

——

I will post Maiya’s CS later! . Again let me know if I need to change anything!​
approved, thanks!

Last edited:
name- Quinn O'neill
nicknames- Quinny, Q
age-12
gender- Non-Binary
pronouns- They/Them
sexuality- Probably Pansexual but they arent completly sure yet
personality:
Quinn is very kind and sometimes overbearingly so. They arent good at noticing/understanding queues causing them to come on a bit strong at times even tho they are just trying to be nice.

introvert/extrovert-
Usually pretty Extrovertive tho they have their moments.
short bio-
Quinn Doesn't remember much about their life before two years ago. Some say due to trauma others say an injury (They do have a large scar on the back of their head) either way Quinn isn't to worried about it. People often think its weird they are so nonchalant about not remembering most of their life but to them it cant possibly be that important after all the first memory they do have is being alone on the streets in New York confused, cold, and injured. So as far as they know life before that was probably worse and they are better off not knowing.

Upon waking up they also realized they had an afinity for being able to make things move. Glowing blue rings of energy would form around their fingers and objects would move without the need of their touch. Being a kid alone on the streets it didn't take long for Quinn to start using these abilities to get themself the things they needed (food, water, Ect). This eventually atracted the attention of a relatively powerful sorcerer (in other words Quinn tried to steal from the powerful sorcerer) Instead of lashing out the man took quinn in gave them everything they needed and began trying to teach quinn to better control their magic as well as teaching quinn some of his own runic magic. Thus Quinn became the spoiled rich kid of a not to shabby sorcerer. (luckily they haven't let it go to their head tho.)

appearance or face claim
b72db8b2d3b379cd37d75c0cb4db593d

likes- Soda (like to much lol),
Music ( Mosty listens to hip hop and Metal. But apreciates most music)
studying, cooking, being around people (but only in smaller groups)
dislikes-
large groups (gets over stimulted and overwhelmed easily), Bright/ noisy enviroments, Bigots, know it all's, being the center of attention, seafood, anything with a slimy texture
skills:
math-8/10
reading-3/10
science- 8/10
ss-5/10
strength-3/10
people skills- 3/10
speed- 9/10
magic skills- Manipulation (moving things, altering attributes ie. color, material, taste)
Rune Magic (small barriers/ wards)
extras:
Tho not diagnosed Quinn is autistic.
They often especially when studying put a ward of silence around them to help them focus/ keep from over stimulation
Quinn always has a stash of food on them/ in their room, They are also very protective over their food. This is a carryover from living on the streets.
They also speak spanish due to their "dad" mostly speakign spanish.

Heyo! I go by Gus on here I am also Non-binary and on the spectrum. I use they/them pronouns and yeah I love magic stories and stuff so this seems right up my alley

Hope my CS is good!

name- Quinn O'neill
nicknames- Quinny, Q
age-12
gender- Non-Binary
pronouns- They/Them
sexuality- Probably Pansexual but they arent completly sure yet
personality:
Quinn is very kind and sometimes overbearingly so. They arent good at noticing/understanding queues causing them to come on a bit strong at times even tho they are just trying to be nice.

introvert/extrovert-
Usually pretty Extrovertive tho they have their moments.
short bio-
Quinn Doesn't remember much about their life before two years ago. Some say due to trauma others say an injury (They do have a large scar on the back of their head) either way Quinn isn't to worried about it. People often think its weird they are so nonchalant about not remembering most of their life but to them it cant possibly be that important after all the first memory they do have is being alone on the streets in New York confused, cold, and injured. So as far as they know life before that was probably worse and they are better off not knowing.

Upon waking up they also realized they had an afinity for being able to make things move. Glowing blue rings of energy would form around their fingers and objects would move without the need of their touch. Being a kid alone on the streets it didn't take long for Quinn to start using these abilities to get themself the things they needed (food, water, Ect). This eventually atracted the attention of a relatively powerful sorcerer (in other words Quinn tried to steal from the powerful sorcerer) Instead of lashing out the man took quinn in gave them everything they needed and began trying to teach quinn to better control their magic as well as teaching quinn some of his own runic magic. Thus Quinn became the spoiled rich kid of a not to shabby sorcerer. (luckily they haven't let it go to their head tho.)

appearance or face claim
b72db8b2d3b379cd37d75c0cb4db593d

likes- Soda (like to much lol),
Music ( Mosty listens to hip hop and Metal. But apreciates most music)
studying, cooking, being around people (but only in smaller groups)
dislikes-
large groups (gets over stimulted and overwhelmed easily), Bright/ noisy enviroments, Bigots, know it all's, being the center of attention, seafood, anything with a slimy texture
skills:
math-8/10
reading-3/10
science- 8/10
ss-5/10
strength-3/10
people skills- 3/10
speed- 9/10
magic skills- Manipulation (moving things, altering attributes ie. color, material, taste)
Rune Magic (small barriers/ wards)
extras:
Tho not diagnosed Quinn is autistic.
They often especially when studying put a ward of silence around them to help them focus/ keep from over stimulation
Quinn always has a stash of food on them/ in their room, They are also very protective over their food. This is a carryover from living on the streets.
They also speak spanish due to their "dad" mostly speakign spanish.

Heyo! I go by Gus on here I am also Non-binary and on the spectrum. I use they/them pronouns and yeah I love magic stories and stuff so this seems right up my alley

Hope my CS is good!

approved, thank you!

name:
Maiya Chal

nicknames:
Peace keeper (Joke between her Mako and Narah)

pronouns:
She/her/they/theirs

sexuality:
homosexual

personality:
As opposed to Mako’s lack of energy and Narah is eerily calmness Maiya is a hyper teen who is easy for others to get along with. Though despite her energetic and smiley goofy self she can be responsible. She often mediates between Mako and Narah and acts as a peace keeper of sorts. She is very talkative and most likely to start a conversation.

introvert/extrovert:
Extrovert

short bio:
when Maiya was five, she learned she could float while playing with her mother, There had been no surprises here. She was developing magic from both her parents. She grew up hiding these powers as well until She meet Mako and Narah, well she still hides them but those two know. She has vast amounts of trust and both of them she also knows the perfect person to get free cookies from. During middle school when Mako was dealing a surprisingly concerning case involving his powers she tried to help and managed to convince Narah to assist.

F57F557F-4600-4B8E-BAA0-121DEC43EA1D.png

Hide and seek.
Joining Narah in mischeivous escapades.
Tag.
Music.

dislikes:
Mako and Narah’s disputes.
Some of the other students at her old school.
Violence.
Bullying.

skills:
give her a song! She may just be able to play it on her guitar.
Stealth. She often sneaks behind Mako to steal freshly baked cookies when they hang out.
She’s good at puzzles.

math:
Algebra 1

reading:
Language arts

science:
Biology

ss:
Social studies.

strength:
Perhaps a tad bit over bearing. She has a caring nature.
Intellect, she even assists Mako when piecing together thing involving Drawn Fate.
It’s difficult not to get along with her.

people skills:
They hav impeccable people skills.

speed:
Regular human speed.

magic skills:
Floating: Magic she got from her mother. But she is capable of floating a few feet above ground, if they panic though they’ll fall.

Illusions: courtesy of their dad. But she can summon a limit of two illusions, if she does this however the second illusion will be more faulty and a bit more weaker.

Hypnotisim: if they wanted to they could hypnotize people into doing mediocre tasks or convince them of a lie. Though it’s limited to minor subjects and mentally draining.

Extra:
Among the trio she’s most likely to strike up a conversation.
She works on puzzles in her free time.
Her eyes can appear to either be green or blue or lavender to others this is a side effect of hypnotism.
She knew Narah a few weeks before meeting Mako

——

Here is the last member of my trio!

DarkKitsune DarkKitsune Just wanted to say I really enjoy your art style
hi, please save that for the ooc

name:
Maiya Chal

nicknames:
Peace keeper (Joke between her Mako and Narah)

pronouns:
She/her/they/theirs

sexuality:
homosexual

personality:
As opposed to Mako’s lack of energy and Narah is eerily calmness Maiya is a hyper teen who is easy for others to get along with. Though despite her energetic and smiley goofy self she can be responsible. She often mediates between Mako and Narah and acts as a peace keeper of sorts. She is very talkative and most likely to start a conversation.

introvert/extrovert:
Extrovert

short bio:
when Maiya was five, she learned she could float while playing with her mother, There had been no surprises here. She was developing magic from both her parents. She grew up hiding these powers as well until She meet Mako and Narah, well she still hides them but those two know. She has vast amounts of trust and both of them she also knows the perfect person to get free cookies from. During middle school when Mako was dealing a surprisingly concerning case involving his powers she tried to help and managed to convince Narah to assist.

Hide and seek.
Joining Narah in mischeivous escapades.
Tag.
Music.

dislikes:
Mako and Narah’s disputes.
Some of the other students at her old school.
Violence.
Bullying.

skills:
give her a song! She may just be able to play it on her guitar.
Stealth. She often sneaks behind Mako to steal freshly baked cookies when they hang out.
She’s good at puzzles.

math:
Algebra 1

reading:
Language arts

science:
Biology

ss:
Social studies.

strength:
Perhaps a tad bit over bearing. She has a caring nature.
Intellect, she even assists Mako when piecing together thing involving Drawn Fate.
It’s difficult not to get along with her.

people skills:
They hav impeccable people skills.

speed:
Regular human speed.

magic skills:
Floating: Magic she got from her mother. But she is capable of floating a few feet above ground, if they panic though they’ll fall.

Illusions: courtesy of their dad. But she can summon a limit of two illusions, if she does this however the second illusion will be more faulty and a bit more weaker.

Hypnotisim: if they wanted to they could hypnotize people into doing mediocre tasks or convince them of a lie. Though it’s limited to minor subjects and mentally draining.

Extra:
Among the trio she’s most likely to strike up a conversation.
She works on puzzles in her free time.
Her eyes can appear to either be green or blue or lavender to others this is a side effect of hypnotism.
She knew Narah a few weeks before meeting Mako

——

Here is the last member of my trio!

accepted!

Mademoiselle Mim
He Must See

Name~
Miriam Isabelle Marin
Nickname~
Mim
Age~
Gender~
Female/Genderfluid
Pronouns~
Varies
Sexuality~
Asexual/Biromantic
Personality~
In unfamiliar environments, Mim is observant; she is often quiet and thoughtful, taking her time to process information before speaking up. However, beneath her reserved exterior lies a mischievous streak. Mim has a playful and adventurous side that manifests in various ways. She loves to explore and experiment, seeking out novel experiences and enjoying the thrill of breaking the rules. Her mischievous nature brings excitement and a sense of spontaneity to her daily life. She may have a knack for playful pranks or finding imaginative ways to add a touch of mischief to ordinary situations. Despite her shyness, she possesses a strong will. She likes to always get her way. Mim is very manipulative and uses her shapeshifting abilities to take advantage of her peers and adults alike.
Based Off Of~
Mad Madam Mim

Some good in you

Primary Form

Secondary Forms

Animal Forms

And in my book

Bio~
The Marin family, a family in favor of the magical arts, lived in Valtimor within a cottage deep in the woods. Their chimney let out smoke of various colors, an indication that witchery occured from within. With this said, it was a common practice in Valtimor to perform witch craft, but only in recent years it had been accepted. The Marin family of European decent traveled from France to Valtimor to seek religious freedom. They built their cottage a safe distance from the populated kingdom and homeschooled their children.

To this day, despite Valtimor's openess to magical arts, Miriam's family still insisted to keep their family's tradition of homeschooling. Her family taught her French, English, Math, Witchcraft, and Witchcraft's History. According to Miriam's family she excelled in all subjects, but she struggled socially with regular folk. The child often liked to cause small spurts of chaos and the Marin family decided to send her to a School of Magic in hopes to correct this behavior.

Likes~
Mim likes to surround herself with the colors pink and purple. May it be her clothes, school supplies or the color of her wall and bed sheets, she wouldn't want it any other way. The little witch also loves animals. She may spend time observing and interacting with them, whether it's pets, wildlife, or even insects. Animals bring her joy and companionship, and she might have a particular affinity for certain species or show interest in learning about various animals and their habitats in school. Despite being shy, Mim likes attention; she won't admit it nor acknowledge it though.

Dislikes~
Shyness equates to disliking loud and overstimulating environments. If she's not the reason for the crowd to be loud, then she'd make it more to her liking either via a prank or simply leave the area to a more quieter setting. Mim is not a fan of overbearing adults. If she's not given space nor freedom, she'll personally make their life a living hell. When Mim's freedom is restricted, she'll get bored which typically leads to her mischievous streaks. Overall, she doesn't like being told "No."

That's bad

School Assessment~
319781_1ebc1.gif

+Math 10/10
+Reading 8/10
+Science 9/10
+Social Studies 7/10
+Strength 6/10
+People Skills 6/10
+Speed (animal form) 10/10
+Speed (human form) 3/10

Magic Assessment~
latest

-Shapeshifting (small animals) 10/10
-Shapeshifting (medium animals) 8/10
-Shapeshifting (large animals) 2/10
-Molecular Manipulation (small object) 8/10
-Molecular Manipulation (medium object) 5/10
-Molecular Manipulation (large object) 0/10
-Elemental Magic 3/10
-Scripted Spells 2/10
-Detect Magic 8/10

Refer to the creator as Sachi. She/Her pronouns.

Last edited:

Mademoiselle Mim
He Must See

Name~
Miriam Isabelle Marin
Nickname~
Mim
Age~
Gender~
Female/Genderfluid
Pronouns~
Varies
Sexuality~
Asexual/Biromantic
Personality~
In unfamiliar environments, Mim is observant; she is often quiet and thoughtful, taking her time to process information before speaking up. However, beneath her reserved exterior lies a mischievous streak. Mim has a playful and adventurous side that manifests in various ways. She loves to explore and experiment, seeking out novel experiences and enjoying the thrill of breaking the rules. Her mischievous nature brings excitement and a sense of spontaneity to her daily life. She may have a knack for playful pranks or finding imaginative ways to add a touch of mischief to ordinary situations. Despite her shyness, she possesses a strong will. She likes to always get her way. Mim is very manipulative and uses her shapeshifting abilities to take advantage of her peers and adults alike.
Based Off Of~
Mad Madam Mim

Some good in you

Primary Form

Secondary Forms

Animal Forms

And in my book

Bio~
The Marin family, a family in favor of the magical arts, lived in Valtimor within a cottage deep in the woods. Their chimney let out smoke of various colors, an indication that witchery occured from within. With this said, it was a common practice in Valtimor to perform witch craft, but only in recent years it had been accepted. The Marin family of European decent traveled from France to Valtimor to seek religious freedom. They built their cottage a safe distance from the populated kingdom and homeschooled their children.

To this day, despite Valtimor's openess to magical arts, Miriam's family still insisted to keep their family's tradition of homeschooling. Her family taught her French, English, Math, Witchcraft, and Witchcraft's History. According to Miriam's family she excelled in all subjects, but she struggled socially with regular folk. The child often liked to cause small spurts of chaos and the Marin family decided to send her to a School of Magic in hopes to correct this behavior.

Likes~
Mim likes to surround herself with the colors pink and purple. May it be her clothes, school supplies or the color of her wall and bed sheets, she wouldn't want it any other way. The little witch also loves animals. She may spend time observing and interacting with them, whether it's pets, wildlife, or even insects. Animals bring her joy and companionship, and she might have a particular affinity for certain species or show interest in learning about various animals and their habitats in school. Despite being shy, Mim likes attention; she won't admit it nor acknowledge it though.

Dislikes~
Shyness equates to disliking loud and overstimulating environments. If she's not the reason for the crowd to be loud, then she'd make it more to her liking either via a prank or simply leave the area to a more quieter setting. Mim is not a fan of overbearing adults. If she's not given space nor freedom, she'll personally make their life a living hell. When Mim's freedom is restricted, she'll get bored which typically leads to her mischievous streaks. Overall, she doesn't like being told "No."

That's bad

School Assessment~
319781_1ebc1.gif

+Math 10/10
+Reading 8/10
+Science 9/10
+Social Studies 7/10
+Strength 6/10
+People Skills 6/10
+Speed (human form) 3/10

Magic Assessment~
latest

-Elemental Magic 3/10
-Scripted Spells 2/10
-Detect Magic 8/10

There's nothing more powerful than the unknown.
please add the about you section. I would like to know which pronouns to use and what to call you. Other then that, You're all good!

Mademoiselle Mim
He Must See

Name~
Miriam Isabelle Marin
Nickname~
Mim
Age~
Gender~
Female/Genderfluid
Pronouns~
Varies
Sexuality~
Asexual/Biromantic
Personality~
Based Off Of~
Mad Madam Mim

Some good in you

Primary Form

Secondary Forms

Animal Forms

And in my book

Bio~

Likes~

Dislikes~

That's bad

School Assessment~
319781_1ebc1.gif

+Math 10/10
+Reading 8/10
+Science 9/10
+Social Studies 7/10
+Strength 6/10
+People Skills 6/10
+Speed (human form) 3/10

Magic Assessment~
latest

-Elemental Magic 3/10
-Scripted Spells 2/10
-Detect Magic 8/10

Refer to the creator as Sachi. She/Her pronouns.
thanks for editing, your accepted.

name- Rigor D'cay
nicknames- That creepy kid
age- 11
gender- male
Race-Shadar kai elf
pronouns- he/his/him
sexuality- none.
personality: Rigor is a studious book worm and experimenter. Patrick also has a tendency to talk to the corpses he experiments on like they can talk back. He loves anything and everything dark, macabre, and grisly. He is very eccentric, to the point of boarding on disturbing. He is a kind boy who puts on the theatric of being a scary afba, mostly because he loves sharing his love of dark magic.

Patrick
short bio- Rigor D'kay was born into a clan of Shadar Kai elves who practice dark magic. As a young boy, Rigor was always detached, more focused on improving himself than forming emotional bonds, to the point where it unsettles others. Rigor isn't a bad person; he's just fixated on mastering magic. He seeks power, knowledge and complete mastery over his state of being; He seeks to become an immortal lich.
appearance-
bbd6a02513e9e405efb8408d8a5a85b4.jpg

his skin is a deathly pale.

his outfit

dread_helm_5e_guide-950x650.png

death_knight_armor_by_skiflord-d7dlhnu.jpg

likes- Dark magic, the macabre, gory, dark scary things.
dislikes- wastefulness, illogical things, bullies.
skills:
math- 6
reading- 5
science- 10
ss- 4
strength-8
people skills-4
speed- 6
magic skills-10

Grave touched-does not need to eat, drink, or breathe.

Aspect of the moon-no longer needs to sleep, can gain a full rest by doing light activities like reading

form of dread

tumblr_p9z0mvleNo1xq05xmo1_640.jpg

Necrotic husk:
His connection to undeath and necrotic energy now saturates his body. He has resistance to necrotic damage. If you are transformed using your Form of Dread, you instead become immune to necrotic damage.

In addition, when you are reduced to 0 hit points, you can use your reaction to drop to 1 hit point instead and cause your body to erupt with deathly energy. Each creature of your choice that is within 30 feet of you takes necrotic damage

his companion, Mortis ( his emotional support/service Cloaker

cloaker_by_prodigyduck.jpg

Trance. Elves do not sleep. Instead, they meditate deeply, remaining semi-conscious, for 4 hours a day. The Common word for this meditation is "trance." While meditating, you dream after a fashion; such dreams are actually mental exercises that have become reflexive after years of practice. After resting in this way, you gain the same benefit a human would from 8 hours of sleep.

extras: He has Aspergers syndrome.

Irl I'm a cisgender male. I'm a pretty tolerent guy, but I do have my limits, however I like to think these stances are reasonable. I love fantasy, anime, scifi, comics, cartoons, video games, movies and tv shows.

Last edited:
name- Patrick Anderson
age- 11
gender- male
Race-Shadar kai elf
pronouns- he/his/him
sexuality- none.
personality: Patrick is a studious book worm and experimenter. Patrick also has a tendency to talk to the corpses he experiments on like they can talk back. He loves anything and everything dark, macabre, and grisly. He is very eccentric, to the point of boarding on disturbing. He is a kind boy who puts on the theatric of being a scary afba, mostly because

Patrick
short bio- Patrick Anderson was born into a clan of Shadar Kai elves who practice dark magic. As a young boy, Patrick was always detached, more focused on improving himself than forming emotional bonds, to the point where it unsettles others. Patrick isn't a bad person; he's just fixated on mastering magic. Patrick seeks power, knowledge and complete mastery over his state of being; He seeks to become an immortal lich.
appearance-

skills:
math- 6
reading- 5
science- 10
ss- 4
strength-8
people skills-4
speed- 6
magic skills-10

Trance. Elves do not sleep. Instead, they meditate deeply, remaining semi-conscious, for 4 hours a day. The Common word for this meditation is "trance." While meditating, you dream after a fashion; such dreams are actually mental exercises that have become reflexive after years of practice. After resting in this way, you gain the same benefit a human would from 8 hours of sleep.

please put the about you section!

name- Patrick Anderson
age- 11
gender- male
Race-Shadar kai elf
pronouns- he/his/him
sexuality- none.
personality: Patrick is a studious book worm and experimenter. Patrick also has a tendency to talk to the corpses he experiments on like they can talk back. He loves anything and everything dark, macabre, and grisly. He is very eccentric, to the point of boarding on disturbing. He is a kind boy who puts on the theatric of being a scary afba, mostly because

Patrick
short bio- Patrick Anderson was born into a clan of Shadar Kai elves who practice dark magic. As a young boy, Patrick was always detached, more focused on improving himself than forming emotional bonds, to the point where it unsettles others. Patrick isn't a bad person; he's just fixated on mastering magic. Patrick seeks power, knowledge and complete mastery over his state of being; He seeks to become an immortal lich.
appearance-

skills:
math- 6
reading- 5
science- 10
ss- 4
strength-8
people skills-4
speed- 6
magic skills-10

accepted

Users who are viewing this thread

Back