• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic school : ooc

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
very excited for this! I have always loved a good school rp and I love magic and fantasy type stuff so mixing those two together just seems great!

we have one person working on their cs rn, they were wondering something about it. We can start after they get in, and after two days with no interest shown.

another thing for the ic: If you don't want to, you don't have to write for all of your character at the same time. If there is one that you specially want to write for, you can just do that one, if you would like. however, this is not mandatory and you may do all of your characters if you would prefer.

alright so because i’m bored and we are almost to the closing of the interest check, let’s work out some alliances. I know fox wants Cam and Evan to be rivals and then friends, but i need your’s! this can be for any, or all, of the characters.
*Please make sure to comfirm with everyone involved that’s what it’s going to be*

Usually I personally don’t plan stuff like that out. I like to see where the roleplay goes in regards to that.

Extrovert, introvert?

I mean, they do have some in common.

It may work.
sorry got busy for a few days and forgot to get back on!

Quinn is fairly Extroverted so I feel like that could probably put a little bit of a strain on their friendship from time to time with Cam being more introverted (I.e Like Quinn pestering them to go do things that Cam doesn't want to do ect.) But at the same time is probably one of the reasons their friendship works. Like when Cam doesn't really want to talk/interact with people Quinn just kinda takes over and stuff to keep Cam comfortable.

They are also both non-binary so they share that bit of life experience. They both seem to like music... While Nightcore isn't nessisarilly Quinn's go to they do have an apreciation for most types of music and generally enjoy anything.

I was also thinking with them both being twelve they might even end up as roomates not to mention it also seems reasonable for the school to put the two Enbee twelve year olds together to try and make sure they don't end up with someone who will give them a hard time about it. ( of course I don't know what kind of dorm situation you had in mind... i.e. like same year and gender dorms or like small dorms with two or three students each.) but it was just a thought I had.

sorry got busy for a few days and forgot to get back on!

Quinn is fairly Extroverted so I feel like that could probably put a little bit of a strain on their friendship from time to time with Cam being more introverted (I.e Like Quinn pestering them to go do things that Cam doesn't want to do ect.) But at the same time is probably one of the reasons their friendship works. Like when Cam doesn't really want to talk/interact with people Quinn just kinda takes over and stuff to keep Cam comfortable.

They are also both non-binary so they share that bit of life experience. They both seem to like music... While Nightcore isn't nessisarilly Quinn's go to they do have an apreciation for most types of music and generally enjoy anything.

I was also thinking with them both being twelve they might even end up as roomates not to mention it also seems reasonable for the school to put the two Enbee twelve year olds together to try and make sure they don't end up with someone who will give them a hard time about it. ( of course I don't know what kind of dorm situation you had in mind... i.e. like same year and gender dorms or like small dorms with two or three students each.) but it was just a thought I had.
I was thinking two or three people per dorm, with the school trying to let people who knew each other in the same dorm. And i agree with the introvert/extrovert thing. Cam will not tell someone if they’re uncomfortable (because of past situations they’ve been in), and i also agree with the other one. Cam will basically get adopted by Quinn.

All in all, i completely agree. I’m not quite sure who will dorm with whom yet but we can work that out.

Does anyone have anyone they particularly want their characters to dorm with? Dark, I was thinking about putting your characters in the same dorm, but it does not have to be this way.

anyone who has a preference on anything, please tell me and i will try my hardest to incorporate it.

I was thinking two or three people per dorm, with the school trying to let people who knew each other in the same dorm. And i agree with the introvert/extrovert thing. Cam will not tell someone if they’re uncomfortable (because of past situations they’ve been in), and i also agree with the other one. Cam will basically get adopted by Quinn.

All in all, i completely agree. I’m not quite sure who will dorm with whom yet but we can work that out.

Does anyone have anyone they particularly want their characters to dorm with? Dark, I was thinking about putting your characters in the same dorm, but it does not have to be this way.

anyone who has a preference on anything, please tell me and i will try my hardest to incorporate it.
alright yeah cool sounds good to me. Quinn will easily just sorta step into like a protective sibling role for Cam sorta "adopting" them like you said.
as far as dorms go however it shakes out doesn't super matter to me. Quinn doesn't really know to many people due to their history so they will likely just be the student who gets shoved wherever the shool has room.

alright yeah cool sounds good to me. Quinn will easily just sorta step into like a protective sibling role for Cam sorta "adopting" them like you said.
as far as dorms go however it shakes out doesn't super matter to me. Quinn doesn't really know to many people due to their history so they will likely just be the student who gets shoved wherever the shool has room.
Same with Cam, with how introverted they are. They just normally don’t talk to anyone, it’s pretty much in their nature.

Same with Cam, with how introverted they are. They just normally don’t talk to anyone, it’s pretty much in their nature.
Yeah I figured makes sense. So I assume since the youngest coming to the school are 11 that would mean twelve year olds are in year two right? Assuming thats the case I imagine Quinn probably came in like half way through the year or something last year and due to their studius nature they were like just barely able to get everything done that they needed to in order to move on to year two.. So like Quinn was here and likely had some interactions with people last year but was too focused on catching up to do much socializing. Which would explain why even tho this is their second year and they are a pretty extroverted person they don't really have any friends. They are probably friendly with several people btu not nessisrially friends. There is also a chance Quinn and Cam intereacted last year and maybe started to form a little bit of a friendship but ill leave that and the details of that up to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back