• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Magic School

j.e.s.t.e.r

platonic lesbian
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello there! I have recently felt a strong desire to start a magic school group.
Rules:
Lgbtq+ friendly please
please be willing to roleplay with people of any age(within rpn rules)
do not be rude, we are all humans
do not make characters OP
abide by all rpn rules
do not play for other characters

this is a middle school based roleplay, so please make characters between the ages of eleven and seventeen. ( I know that's not the average middle school age but I wanted to make it so your characters could be older)
the roleplay will start on the first day of school, year depending on age.
I will start the roleplay when we have at least 3-5 people.

please submit your character sheet to the character sheet page and I will react to it to let you know your in!
cs: Fantasy - Magic school : cs

Last edited:
Thanks for the bump dark

Yes! If you wouldn't mind filling out a character sheet on the linked page.
yeah of course! Just wanted to make sure you were looking still before I spent a bunch of time writing up a CS, Just to get told sorry we arent looking for anymore.

bump, if we don’t get another player in two days we can start

edit: One person is making their character sheet, this will only be effective after they get theirs in.

Last edited:
Hey,
This RP sounds like it is more for kids, but I want to try it out. It sounds fun. If I see too many one-liners or too many grammatical mistakes, I'll withdraw. Feel free to reject my character if you feel writing paragraph-length responses is too much.

Hey,
This RP sounds like it is more for kids, but I want to try it out. It sounds fun. If I see too many one-liners or too many grammatical mistakes, I'll withdraw. Feel free to reject my character if you feel writing paragraph-length responses is too much.
Hello! The roleplay is not for kids, just that I'm a minor so I want people to know that they will be roleplaying with one. I am expecting semi-lit to lit from people, but it doesn't need to be that much. As long as there aren't any one-liners. If you feel the need to withdraw at any time, go ahead. We won't judge. Just please tell me, or someone else, first, so that you don't get any warnings.

Last edited:
j.e.s.t.e.r j.e.s.t.e.r My character is genderfluid, so their pronouns change according to their form. Everything in your character sheet template is included in my CS. I don't know what you mean by "About me." I have my bio and personality there. You got to click on the tabs.

j.e.s.t.e.r j.e.s.t.e.r My character is genderfluid, so their pronouns change according to their form. Everything in your character sheet template is included in my CS. I don't know what you mean by "About me." I have my bio and personality there. You got to click on the tabs.
I mean about you as a person and as a roleplayer, not your character.

deadline is in three days, if your interested please say and i can extend it for you.

( reminder: SolsticeArcanum needs to get their cs in , please extend)

Hey! Ik you said the deadline is in two days, but I still wanted to double check if you're open and accepting? I'll definitely get a cs done before that deadline!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back