• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic school : ooc

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Rigor arrived at the school. The young Shador-Kai Elf wore his companion, Mortis on him like a cloak. it was fitting considering Mortis was a Cloaker. The 11-year old boy seemed to hover as he made his way through the halls. So many things going on, so many people...potential threats. His dread helmet shrouded his face and magic concealed his true voice as he went to get his information regarding where his dorm was. He approached the front desk.

"I am Rigor D'Kay, I was told that I would be able to get my dorm information here." He said in a dark, menacing voice." He spoke to the person there. They were intimidated. This was good. it meant his Persona was working as intended. Without saying anything else, He accepted his dorm key, syllabus and textbooks. With his 'cloak' flowing on it's own. he cast a scrying spell to show him to his room.
they did
wait now that I look at the logs, I dont think galactic posted at all

kinda interested in seeing how Samson and Andrei would interact since they both seem to have a similar archetype 👀

kinda interested in seeing how Samson and Andrei would interact since they both seem to have a similar archetype 👀
In all seriousness tho, I was worried my character was too bland, but I think it will work out ok.
I'm glad u guys are chill <3

Yay! A New person! It’s wonderful the things that can happen before I wake up!

(In all seriousness welcome to the roleplay Jack!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back