• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic school : ooc

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
just realized that i need to figure out where Gus will fit since we’re skipping them but have to come back for them
I’m guessing just when they get a chance to post we can

and i’m sorry this is the gm’s problem and the gm’s problem only
It shouldn't be a problem. If they post before it's my turn, then it won't be at all. If not, I'll wait like a week, then reply to your post if they haven't. They can use their next turn to reply to ours, or I'll have Dezi bother whoever hasn't interacted with someone the turn after. If they're still missing, they can just be 'lost in the crowd' until they return.

It shouldn't be a problem. If they post before it's my turn, then it won't be at all. If not, I'll wait like a week, then reply to your post if they haven't. They can use their next turn to reply to ours, or I'll have Dezi bother whoever hasn't interacted with someone the turn after. If they're still missing, they can just be 'lost in the crowd' until they return.
ok, thanks!

Heyo........ I am incredibly sorry for my absence 😭

Without getting into anything to deep life has been... difficult but I should be able to post within a day of whenever you tell me I am good to post.

Again super sorry especially since i haven't said anything or let anyone know of my absence.

Without getting into anything to deep life has been... difficult but I should be able to post within a day of whenever you tell me I am good to post.

Again super sorry especially since i haven't said anything or let anyone know of my absence.
it's fine, life comes first. I hope it gets easier. And you can post whenever.

It’s ok Gus. Things happen life as Lost said life can be extremely difficult.

Omg I’m so sorry!! I didn’t realize I wasn’t getting notifications for this!!! I’ll be posting hopefully within the next day or two :) life got super busy recently lol

Admittedly, I'd be willing to post. And only 2 people were skipped if I counted right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back