• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Magia Drive- A Power Rangers/Super Sentai RP

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
7067803d7148876c4b2b165f551d55d6.jpg

Carson King - The Ice Cold Magia
_

A retirement home was about as inconspicuous as you could get for a hidden training area. He just hopes their sessions don't mess with any of the elderly living out their lives playing bingo. Other than that little thought, he had no complaints. To hear of Saki's amnesia, it's bound to mean she was someone important. Perhaps... a sixth ranger? The theory wouldn't be too far off considering her unexpected similarity to their abilities.

To see the yellow gem react to another presence was a little off-putting to him. Either their luck stat was off the charts or the gem just picked up some other dude who was remotely similar to what they needed. Getting a new yellow ranger was handy, but it being so quickly only raised his suspicions.

Carson stood guard, facing the direction of their supposed best match for yellow. This was all too convenient for his liking.

Whatever Olwen was expecting to find when he followed the group, it was not a retirement home, nor was it the people inside. They were all different from one another and he wasn't understanding how this group managed to get together. Maybe it was a waste of his time? No. Whatever had pulled him here had only gotten stronger, even more so when Taro pulled out a gem from her pocket. "Wha-?" He says softly to himself. His entire world zeros in on that rock and everything else fades away from around him.

It takes him a moment before he realizes the people have noticed him, that they are calling to him. His first thought is to run. It's obvious he's way outclassed and outmatched, but the pull of the stone is too much and he steps out from behind the tree. "I was just..." he starts to make an excuse but can't. He walks closer until he's only a few feet away from them.

"I have no idea why I am here." And that's as much of the truth as he can say. He has no idea why he's there or what's even going on and he hopes someone can explain why that rock is glowing and why he wants nothing more than to feel it in his hands.

To their convenience, someone else worthy enough to wield the Yellow Magia Power showed up. It was another student around the other’s age and grade.
“Well...” Eric gripped the gem in his hand. “there’s only one way to find out.” Reacher approaches the other student and in one move, places the gem in the new guy’s hand.
“You sure this is a good idea?” Sonic questions
“Only the worthy can make the gems react, so I can say for sure that he ain’t no enemy.” Reacher responds.
“I don’t know about this...” Ray reacts, concerned
“I trust him.” Saki reacts, laying on the nearby floor, grabbing her stomach.
“I don’t detect any corruption in him.” Bridge states.
“Then it should work.” RJ responds “Let’s hope it does...”

Amy Rodgers- Magia Drive Pink Ranger

Amy relaxes when the unknown guy comes out and doesn't attack them. She looks back at Saki who seems to be a lot of pain on the ground. Amy quickly starts assuming the worst that Saki is dying and that her injuries are a lot worse then everyone originally assumed and that the enemy from earlier used poison weapons that had a delayed effect which is why Saki keeps getting worse when she seemed fine earlier. Her mind flashes back to seeing Robin dead on the ground as tears again start falling from her eyes. She thinks about what she should do to help and can't think of anything that might work fast enough and then she thinks about her magia stone. She isn't sure what exactly the limits of it's powers are and it could be able to save Saki even though she still doesn't know how to use it's full power.

"Please work, I don't want anyone else to die today"
she whispers. Amy holds on tightly to her magia stone and then using the logic of things she has seen on television and movies, she goes in and gives Saki a kiss in the hopes that it can heal Saki's injuries and remove any possible poison from her body. She feels a bit embarrassed doing this in front of all of these people, but she feels like this is the only choice she had at saving Saki's life.

7067803d7148876c4b2b165f551d55d6.jpg

_

Despite the approval of the others, Carson was still wary of the boy. Especially seeing as he was essentially stalking them until about a few seconds ago. Do people not mind their own business? Sure, he may be a little cute but that only set off more alarms in his brain. The media he has consumed may have had part in making him think that. If the yellow stone was so sure however... he supposes he'll wait and see.

He stood there silently thinking to himself, as he has for the past hour or so, arms crossed as he observed the new blondie. He takes a few glances around. This place really is just a retireme-

Hazel eyes meet a sight he would never expect to see in public. It's... not unwelcome but certainly just... strange? Why in the hell are Amy and Saki kissing? Out here? Right at the moment when a new ranger is being made? "Really? Right now? Get a room you two," he says in slight annoyance. He knew they were flirty but damn. This might just be ruining the moment for the new yellow. Joining the rangers is supposed to be a cool event. Still is... but eh. He'll never understand the thought process of a woman.

Lying on the floor, attempting to endure the pain she had taken in her fight with Lockjaw was proving to become harder and harder as time progressed. It was confusing, because earlier she didn't feel it at all, but now it felt like something was eating her alive from the inside out. She didn't want to worry anyone, but it clearly wasn't working as the pain was slowly becoming more and more obvious. What was his ability? She starts to think, narrowing down the possibilities on how his ability worked. I don't look hurt appearance wise, but his main power was to fire beams from his hands. More importantly, Ray actually came in contact with his blade, but he doesn't seem to be in as much pain as I am. Perhaps those beam attacks did more than I anticipat-
Her train of thought suddenly crashes into a fiery blaze as something wet comes in contact with her lips.
?!!!
The sensation felt like being struck by lightning as a sudden surge of energy passes through her entire body and all of a sudden, she didn't feel the pain anymore.
This felt way too good to pass up on. With her restoring strength, she takes her arm and uses it to pull Pinky closer to her, their bodies just inches apart as she deepens the kiss to the best of her ability French kiss style. Taro turns around to Carson's comment, turns red and immediately turns back around as Ray Wolf Whistles.
"Seriously, Saki? I knew you were a perv, but come on..." Sonic complains, but it all didn't matter to her. The feeling was something beyond words, beyond explanation, but it eventually had to end. After a decent amount of time, Saki finally pulls away, looking at Amy dead in the eye. "What was...that was..." She fumbled with her words, blushing furiously at the thought that everyone just saw them.

If only that could last forever...

Once the rock was in his hands, something inside of him eased. That pull that had guided him was gone and he blinked around at the group almost as if realizing they were there for the first time even if he had been answering their questions. "I..." he trails off, uncertain with the way people were staring and analyzing him. He didn't like being the center of attention but soon enough the attention was pulled from him and to Amy, if he remembered her name correctly. She was kissing the other girl he didn't know and his eyebrows rose in surprise. It seemed this group was going to render him constantly silent.

Looking up, he caught the blue haired boy looking at him. Unlike the others who seemed okay with his presence, this guy seemed uncertain around him. He didn't know his name though he'd briefly seen him at school. He would have introduced himself but the man was already annoyed at the display that Olwen had turned from so he dropped his hand back down. He was saved from saying anything though at the sound of a motorcycle.

He wouldn't expect a motorcyle to be able to make it through the trees with the ease that it did, but the man riding the bike seemed to know exactly where he was going. He pulled up a few feet from the man with the glowing hands and the one who'd given him the rock. He took his gloves off first before removing his helmet, revealing an asian man with dark hair.

"I'm not too late, am I?" Blake said with a smirk.

Amy allows Saki to pull her in and to go into a much more intense kiss then Amy was planning to do. Amy loses herself in the moment while still managing to keep her grip on her magia stone and doesn't manage to hear anything besides her own heartbeat which is beating faster from the excitement she is feeling from the kiss. The moment the kiss stopped Amy was blushing hard and had to shake herself a little to regain her focus. She saw that Saki didn't look like she was dying anymore which causes Amy to give Saki a quick hug. "It actually worked!" Amy wipes her tears away and looks Saki in the eyes. "You looked like you were dying so I thought I should to heal you using the power of the stone, but I didn't know how to do that so I tried holding on to the stone while using the power of a kiss like on tv and movies". Amy looks away thinking about how just French kissed something that she barely knows and hasn't taken her on any dates.

She looks back towards the unknown person who appears to have been accepted to be Robin's replacement, but then she hears a motorcycle getting closer. She gets back up to feet and looks at the new person who just arrived unsure who he is at the moment.

To think that she would do that to save the life of someone she just met, someone like her warms up Saki's heart, makes it beat faster and makes her more flustered. "Well, uh," She stutters and fumbles with her words. "I'm glad it did work out." She finally spits out to her, looking into her teary eyes passionately and returning the hug. She wants another round, but it's probably for the better that she wait, as she seemed quite embarrassed after that event. She stares at her from the floor, eyeing all of her, her mind racing from what just happened and her heart beating even faster, as if given an overdose of adrenaline. Gosh, she looks so kissable right now. Have I already fallen for you? No. Not yet. But, I wish I could... She thinks to herself, almost gawking at Amy before a new arrival causes her to come back to her senses. She gets up and takes her position right next to her, ready for any ocassion.

Taro steps up first to confront the guy "Who are yo-" she starts, before immediately being impeded by Reacher. "Let me do the talking here." He steps up "You seem to know is, but don't know you. What's your name?" He asks the newcomer.
Bridge takes his hand and scans him, the exact same way he did to potential new yellow. "He's a friendly. I just scanned him." He reassuring states.
"Sure, but I want to hear it from him." He stares at him menacingly, expecting and answer soon.​

A few minutes prior to Lockjaw’s assault...

She couldn’t get it out of her mind. The thought of the Taro Harribel coming in saving her bacon made her blind. There was no denying it. She had it again.

She was head over heels for the Tomboy, even though they just met. Well, by met, more like ‘accidentally crossed paths.’ She never noticed it before, but now that she thinks about it, she looked buff, rivaling most of the guys in Ridgewood, was nice and chivalrous and most of all, she was gorgeous. She wanted her, doing whatever it takes to have her for herself. Just thinking about her aroused her greatly, and now it was time to return the favor. ( OOC: Can I say that? Edit this if I can’t. ) Going to her locker and digging through her stuff, she picked out a single rose she had been saving for Taro. She was beautiful and equally dangerous, The way she saw Taro in her heart. Hiding the rose and closing her locker, she heads to lunch, planning to gift to to her.

That is until it happened. Upon approaching the cafeteria, she peeks through the window looking inside, hoping to see her before she gives it to her, only to see the new girls surrounding her. The blond one was touching her.

She was touching her...

She was touching her...

She was touching her!

Heartbroken, she Grips the rose harder, causing her to bleed. So that’s how it’s gonna be? Fine. I can play that game. I’ll kill her...I’ll kill her!
“Hey Ricka! Who’s the rose for? Your crush?” One of the guys says teasingly. In that instance, she crumbles the rose and turns to the guy. “None of your damn business.” She says harshly, causing the guy to back up. “Yo yo, chill! It was just a joke!” He responds to her
“Well it wasn’t very funny. Maybe I should fix that big ass mouth of yours.” She bites back for more, nearly shouting. The others around them turn at her words and huddle around the 2, expecting a fight to emerge. The other guy is stunned. “Damn, can you understand a joke? I don’t want to fight you. Anyone who lays a hand on a woman violently is a scum.”
“Well, then enjoy a free trip to the hospital!” She shouts, running straight at him...only for a larger fight to emerge from the lunchroom. It’s between that new girl and a hooded figure, both holding unique weapons and firing at each other. There’s a body on the floor and the teachers are evacuating the other students. She notices Taro run out with another girl in her hand, terrified. Ricka eyes the other girl. Another hoe, eh? That makes 2 on my list. Ricka makes the attempt to follow them, only to suddenly be teleported outside with several hours. She tries going back directly, but is stopped by the admin of the school. Realizing that she couldn’t do anything until they left, she waits for Them to leave until Taro arrives.

After a while, Taro emerges with the other girl and 2 others. 3 others, including the new blond girl walk out injured and are immediately swarmed by police. However, before they are arrested, Taro and her group speak up and convince them to release them. Damn it. That would have been one down. Guess I’ll have to deal with her myself. Taro, her group and the 3 ‘heroes’ merge together alongside one of the teachers and leave. There was also one kid seemingly stalking them, so Ricka decided to follow them quietly in hopes of not being spotted.

A bit of shadowing later, she finds the group interacting with yet more people. Picking up her interest, she decides to watch them from afar, not wishing to be spotted. She stares at Taro the entire time, hypnotized by her beauty and thinking about what to do with her once she’s hers.​

5fD6lp8.jpg

_

He could tell this team was gonna be a real pain in the ass. On one side, they've got the hormonal lesbians. On the other... they've got the boys who haven't talked to each other at all. Quite a contrast. Other people sure fall in love easily. Not that he should be the one to judge such decisions. Love always trailed far from his usual thoughts. If this was going to be what he's dealing with on a daily basis, he might as well just quit at this point.

'Twas a joke, of course. Haha. Not a funny one though. In any case...

Might as well introduce himself to the new team mate. Carson walks towards the new blonde, mentally psyching himself up to make a decent first impression. "Don't mind those two, newbie." He puts his hand on the boy's shoulder, "Welcome to the team, bud." He forces himself to give a friendly smile to the boy. "I'm King. Carson King. You may address me as Your Majesty or any other thing you might call royalty." Carson quickly realizes there was no point in making such a shitty joke.

"Though I'll make an exception and let you just call me Carson." Yet he continues it anyways. "Anyways... I'm the blue ranger. Taro's red, Amy's blue, Saki's not one of us. Oh and Jayden over there is green. I'll be frank with ya, blondie. I don't really trust you yet- well... I don't really trust anyone here yet since this is only our second day after all but point is, you just showed up right after our previous yellow died and replaced him quick. Huge coincidence someone like you was even nearby. You can guess what I mean, right? Right. Now, what might your name be, our lovely little new yellow boy?" He extends his hand for a handshake.

Blake

"Woah dudes,"
he hesitated in his steps, holding up both of his hands in a placating gesture. "Didn't mean to scare ya there." He watches as the group seems to be on edge. He supposed if he had just lost one of his members he'd be on edge too. He knew what it had felt like when Chobo had Hunter, though Hunter had never died. He couldn't imagine losing any of his fellow rangers.

"I'm Blake," he continues once the guy with short brown hair has seemingly done his assessment. Though he wasn't intimidated by the other guy at all, he wasn't keen on making waves in the water either, especially since he had obviously come at a bad time. "I saw the news and thought maybe my experience could be of some use. I'm from the Thunder Ninja Academy. I was a student there not long ago and after seeing the news today, well, it looks like you guys might have your work cut out for you."

Olwen

All he could do was blink dumbly at the man that came to introduce himself. It wasn't that the man wasn't being clear, it was just one moment he was joking and the other he wasn't, but then it also seemed like at times he wasn't joking even though it sounded like a joke. He wasn't sure but thankfully his attention was drawn from the women. He wasn't against it, but public displays tended to make him uncomfortable.

"Nice to meet you, your majesty," his lips twitched slightly, fighting a smile as he finally decided on being friendly and taking the joke as a joke. He reaches out and gives Carson a firm handshake "I'm Olwen Bennet." Even trying to keep his tone light, he still seemed a bit stiff and nervous. He didn't exactly blame Carson for not trusting him if he thought about it. Of course he knew what kind of person he was, but Carson didn't and he had just shown up. "I'm not even sure how I got here to be honest. Ever since I left the school I've been in a bit of a daze. Like I was sleepwalking."

He looked back at the newest person to get here and at least they had seemed kinder to him than they were to this Blake. "Power rangers, huh?"

“So your saying that your a ranger?” Reacher says, lowering his guard a bit. He didn’t seem bad and it was already proven that he was good. Now to introduce him to the plan. “Good. We could use your help. We’re rallying up people like us to defend the planet from eminent danger. Hollows is what they call them, seeking the power stuck inside of them.” He points to his team. “But with Rangers, Sentai, Fullbringers together in harmony, we can take them down.” His voice lowers and he hesitates to say the next sentence. “I...didn’t expect for them to come to us directly, now it’s my fault that-“
“Ridgewood is closing down for the rest of the week.” Hannah interrupts, sharing the news to the rest of the group. “You five are moving to Vinewood High.” Upon hearing her say that, Taro freezes, a worried look on her face. Shit! That’s we’re Mako goes! Taro attempts to regain her composure and turns to face Hannah. “W-what? Seriously?!” She tries to act angry rather than worried, but fails. “That place? I heard it was, uh, bad!”
“Wow, you’re ass at acting. What are you hiding, Taro-san?” Saki teases in a sing song voice. “Your Boyfriend? Or should I say...Girlfriend?”
Taro scowls. “I’m not hiding anything. I don’t do love.”
“You expect us to believe that?”
“Just shut up already! You’re the one that kiss a girl you just met!
“Guys...”
“Pfft. Says the one that tried to flirt with me when they first saw me.”
“I wasn’t flirting with you! I was, uh, trying to get info from you.”
“Guys...”
“Sure, and calling me beautiful Is considered ‘getting info from someone.’”
“I never said that!”
“You did.”
“Didn’t.”
“Did.”
“Didn’t.”
“Did”
“Didn’t!”
”Did!”
“Didn’t!”
“Shut up!“ Sonic finally breaks the endless loop of insults. “You’re damn annoying!”
Reacher turns around and back to Blake sheepishly “We’re still working on the ‘working together in harmony part.”
“You wanna fight?”
“It’s on, Bitch!” They both assume battle stance.
“Tsuzuri Raiden.”Reacher calls out, causing lightning to fire from his finger and stun the two. The two are shocked a bit before he stops. “The hell was that?”
“It’s a spell. You were being annoying, so I fixed that. Anyway, let’s not bite each other’s heads off and get to work. Everything is ready, right?”
“Yep. Come in.” Hannah gestures the group to come inside. “Sorry if it’s a bit cramped.” Sonic and Ray step inside, followed by Taro and Reacher. Saki stays behind waiting on Amy. “Sorry. I shouldn’t have shout like that. Anyway, want to go inside?” She asks her, extending her hand to her.​

Amy was glad that the new person that showed up Blake was also an ally and he appears to be one of the thunder rangers. She looks at Carson confused when he said that her color was blue did he want the new yellow to think that their team had two blues on it? Olwen seems like a nice person from what little Amy knows about him at the moment. The school closing and changing schools thing came as a huge shock and made her a bit worried about how she will get to school on days her sister can't take her. Amy facepalmed at the silly fight between Saki and Taro where they tried to prove who is the tougher lesbian. Amy is sure Taro has a reason why she is trying to hide her sexuality, even though she is doing a bad job at it and clearly has a girlfriend that is the friend she mention earlier before the day turned crazy. Amy did blush a little at Taro mentioning the kiss.

Amy looks at Saki. "Try not to provoke Taro so much next time and I really don't want to see you hurting each other." Amy blushes a bit looking at Saki's hand before taking it with her hand. Amy begins thinking about how close the two of them are to actually dating now and the only real thing keeping them from being girlfriend and girlfriend is fact that Saki is that they haven't been on dates and that Saki hasn't asked her for one yet. She lets Saki lead her inside.

Captain Marvelous- Gokai Red

Marvelous figures that this Blake guy is the ranger counterpart of one of the Gouraiger brothers and most likely KuwagaRaiger. The fact he is here means it's unlikely that he and Hurricane Blue's counterpart have a kid. Marvelous walked back inside quietly and prepared himself for his part in teaching this new team how to fight.

“I promise.” Saki responses to Amy, gripping her hand firmly. “You know...it felt really nice. The way you did everything to try to save me, even though it doesn’t show. It really warmed my heart, it made me feel a new high. And the...thing.” She starts blushing furiously, something she rarely does upon bringing it up. “I want to feel that Feeling everyday for the rest of my life. I can’t just brush it off like it’s nothing, because it’s definitely anything but nothing. But, I understand if you don’t want to take this further, we did just meet today, So...” Her voice trails off, confidence very low as she stares into her eyes. The doors closed behind as everyone entered.
“So...this is the place! Not to shabby, Am I right?”
“It’ll work.” He turns to his students. “Anyway, you all are probably wondering what the plan is. Well, it’s still a work In progress, but here’s the basics. I will teach you all the spells I have knowledge of, the Full Bringers An I will help with unlocking Shikai And Bankai, and the rest of us will help with combat training. Once you have learned everything, we will combine forces to finalize your training. Do you understand? Now, as a first lesson, Shikai.” He unsheathes his sword and spins it. “Reap, Kazeshini.” He holds the scythes up for all to see. “This is Shikai.” He signals the Full Bringers to follow.
“Roar, Zabimaru.” Ray starts. The others follow, their swords transforming on their command.
“Whip, Sansenzan”
“Risk it for the Biscuit, Ana no Esu.”
“Like I said, these weapons vary from person to person and can only be wielded by its master. If you look deep within your conscious, your mind, you will learn it’s name. Call out it’s name, and it will lend you its power. But...you have to prove you are worthy first, by engaging in battle and winning.” He turns to the Legacy Rangers. Blake, Bridge, Chase, Marvelous and RJ. “So let’s start with that. Pick your first partner and let’s get started.”
“So I can choose any one of these guys?”
“Yep.“
“Aight.” She motions her eyes on all the Rangers Before setting her eyes on RJ. “I...choose you.“

Jayden Henderson ~ Green Magia Ranger

Jayden looked over at Taro, Amy, and Saki and shook his head slightly. He walked over to the newbie. “Hey, I’m Jayden but you can call me Jay. Welcome to the “team” Enjoy yourself if you can.” He drops his air quotes and sits down. He doesn’t exactly know what to do. He was sure one of these days were going to get each other killed. He just didn’t know why. He sighed heavily and got up. “Is there like a gym here or something? You know like for actual training?” He tried his best not to throw shade but that one slipped right out.​

"Well, its not like we can waltz into a gym and demand that we train in it. It has to be secret and well, this is the best we can get to secret." RJ responed to Jayden's comment. He then turned to Taro "Now Taro. Let's get to work. Be wary that this won't be easy. Got that?"
"Yeah, got it."
RJ nods his head and assumes battle stance, immediately closing his eyes. Taro is confused before turning cocky. "You underestimating me?"
"Maybe I am, Maybe I ain't. The only way to find out is to attack." He responds.
"'Kay. But it ain't my fault if you get hurt!" She shouts, taking the offensive, attempting to throw a few strong punches right at him.
"Wrong answer." He mumbles before easily parrying all of her attacks and landing a single strike in her chest, pushing her back onto the floor. "And you're dead."
"How? You have to be cheating!" She gets up. "You're opening your eyes, aren't you?"
"Oh really?" He grabs a nearby cloth and covers his eyes with it. "How about now? Try again."
"Alright." She tries a different approach and goes for his legs...only for him to dodge and pin her down. "And you got caught. Believe now?"
"What type of bullshit is this?" She asks angrily.
"Whoa, chill out! You're dealing with the real deal here. Its expected that you lose. Anyway, that 'bullshit' is called the Swoop Technique. Relying on your other instincts to see. Smell, touch, taste, hear, all that jazz. All of you guys will learn this from me."
"Whatever, just get off me. I want another go."
"You have no chill, you know that?" He unpins her and she shoots straight up, ready to fight again. "Your not gonna learn like that." They continue to fight, with Taro losing every time. Reacher turns to the other Knights.
"Anyway, its time that you join in the action. They won't hurt. Not a lot anyway, unless you guys prefer to learn magic first?"
"NO! I'm getting my ass beat here, its only fair these guys get a beating as well!" She shouts, before being pinned down yet again.
"We have a lot of work to do."
"Shut up!"
"Well, you heard her, pair up with a Ranger and fight!"

Meanwhile, Sonic and Saki huddle in a corner, whispering.
"So, what do you think? They have potential."
He sighs. "They have no chemistry, no battle experience, little to no power. I suppose they can't get any worse, could they?"
"No...I guess."
"You're only telling me this because you have a crush on pinky, aren't you?" He asks mischievously.
"No. Maybe? Okay yes I do!" She blurts out
"Figured. You're just as bad as red at hiding her sexuality."
"She's hot, cute, a good kisser, a nice body, gorgeous eyes, do I have to list more things?"
"You just met. You need to slow things down before you make her uncomfortable."
"Maybe you're right. So, should we help these guys?"
He hesitates for a second, really thinking if this is a good idea taking in their rookie state. He eventually finds his answer."Sure. I'll tell Grant."
Saki smiles widely. "Thank you! You're the best, Sonic, other than your stupid name."
"No problem, but its not like we have a choice. This group is the best chance we have a winning. Also, my name is the best, don't hate on that. Anyway, let's go back before they think we're acting suspicious." They join the rest of the group after their short conversation ends. Sonic goes to contact Grant about the situation while Saki goes back to standing next to Amy.

Amy blushes and becomes unable to speak at what Saki says to her, but luckily for Amy the focus shifts away towards the combat training that is happening. Amy is shocked when she hears that they need to defeat a veteran ranger in combat in order to figure out this shikai power. She watches as Taro gets effortlessly defeated by the veteran ranger she decided to fight which causes Amy become even less confident in her chances against the ranger she ends up facing. She doesn't even notice that Saki left the group for awhile to speak with Sonic since she was too focused on watching the fight.

Amy looks over towards her new teammates Jayden, Carson, and Olwen. Nervously Amy says "Hmm I'll let you guys pick first and I'll fight whoever is left. We can't really match colors since Taro already messed that up by fighting purple wolf ranger instead of the red pirate guy." She knows that perfect matching was impossible since their is no pink or yellow on the vets and they don't have a purple or black. Reds are often the leaders and toughest members of any ranger team so she knows that she stands no chance against him. The newest veteran is apparently a ninja so that is also a hopeless fight. The guy with the weird powers appeared to be some kind of cop ranger when she saw him morphed so once again she feels like she doesn't have a chance, and the guy in black she knows nothing about, but she that is also kind of scary since she has no idea what he could be capable of.

Captain Marvelous- Gokai Red

Marvelous leans against a wall and watches carefully. He notices that the red is determined but lacks the skill and experience in handling herself in a fight and that the rest of their team seems a bit nervous about challenging their own opponents and remind him a little of how Ahim was when she was starting off. Flashback plays in Marvelous' mind of Ahim falling down to the ground from the recoil of her own weapon the first time she tried to use it.

"Why did I get stuck with this job?" A guy with an unusual haircut complains.
"Why you asking me? I didn't sign up for this." A guy with a hat responds.
"I know. Its just boring. Sitting out here for a vizard to show up. How do we even know that there's one here?" He questions.
"Zuki back checked everything, and he said this area is the highest probability of hiding these guys."
"Yeah, but couldn't he have sent Sonic for something as important as this?"
"He would have, but he's busy helping Saki with Ray."
"Of course he is. With what?"
"Don't know, something about new rangers?"
"Pfft, yeah right. I'll go fetch him." He starts to walk away in doubt, with the intention of fetching his lazy comrade.
"No seriously, that's what he's doing."
Hair guy turns around at his word and scoffs. "Really? What ranger is gonna help us hand the vizards asses to them?"
"One that has been there since the beginning of the war." He takes on a more serious tone. "The Magia Knights."
"Wait, what? Seriously? I thought they died! My relatives confirmed that they died! There's no way they survived!"
"Its real. Even Grant saw them. Turns out the princess survived to tell the tale, and red too."
"That's awesome. Maybe we finally have a chance at winning this war! Then again, we never knew why the hollows betrayed us in the first place."
"Yeah." A rather busty brown haired girl speaks up. "I was reading the archives and sonething doesn't quite had up."
"You scared me, Sarah."
"Me? Scare Mike? That's something I thought I'll never hear."
"It doesn't count. You surprised us."
"Yeah, whatever."
"And the thing?"
"The thing?"
"Yes. The thing you were just talking about? About the war?"
"Oh, yeah. Patience, Josh. I was just getting there. According to the archives, Hollows were special beings that were the accidental byproduct of human experiments on the Magia Stones. They were their own sentient beings that were accepted by humanity to help maintain peace. The 'hollow' part of their name refers to the unique hole in there body that distinguishes them from humans. That and also their masks that can be summoned at any time and is unique to every hollow. They could reproduce and have families like and with normal humans, but they aged significantly slower that any other species seen in the world."
"And?"
"Then randomly, one day they decided to switch sides and turn against humans. Its unclear why, as there seemed to be no motive other than a sudden change of heart. Either they planned this for a long ass time or..."
"There's something much bigger behind this. Its unlikely, but if thats how things played out, who would to such a thing?"
"I don't know the answer to that yet, but I'm still thinking. Did that makes sense, Josh?"
"You got just about everything."
Someone says from behind. The 3 turning around, it is revealed to come from a rather intelligent looking man with glasses carrying a bag. "Except for one thing. We turned simply because we deemed humans unworthy of being able to run this world. But you wouldn't like the sound of that, would you?"
Mike steps up. "Are you A Vi-"
"Yes, I am one of the Vizard. And you must be part of the Full Bringers conspiring against us."
"Yep. What about it?"
"Normally, I wouldn't waste my time with trash like you, but...I feel generous today." He takes his sword and starts chanting. "Stand Proud, Seele Schneider. You're lucky. I don't just reveal my sword release to anyone. Consider it a gift."
The other 3 pose for battle, releasing their full bring.
"Kiss the Sky, Gurama! "
"Line 'em up and Knock 'em down, Sekkusupisutoruzu!"
"Raise your head and Shine On, Kureijidaiyamondo!"
"That's what I like to see, now come at me!"
140397902_orig.png
Sugoi, Dinka.
Role: 8th Vizard, Specializes in Tactics.
tumblr_pinmgj0cra1sh11j9o7_r1_1280.jpg

Kaiser, Mike
Role: Full Bringer, Specializes in Marksman work. Typically works in Sync with Sarah
maxresdefault.jpg

Wilcox, Josh
Role: Full Bringer, Specializes in Healing.

f7695b715dbd3819f7d6584fd2c6d86a.jpg
Jeffery, Sarah
Role: Full Bringer: Specializes in illusions. Typically works in sync with Mike.

While Taro continues gets her ass beat, Reacher approaches Hannah.
"Hey."
She looks over to him, staring menacingly "What do you want?"
"I need your help."
"On what?"
"Unlocking my Bankai. I feel like I'm close, yet..."
She scoffs. "I haven't even unlocked mine. What makes you think I'll be of much use to you?"
"All I need right now is brute force. You're the best here Along with Sonic, so help me out."
She rolls her eyes before nodding her head. "Fine. I'll go." She turns to RJ and Taro mid battle. As a joke, she says"Hey RJ! Save me a piece of that ass! I wanna taste it too!" However, this catches both off guard as they topple out of the arena as Hannah laughs. RJ emerges, extremely confused on what happened
"What the Fuck is that supposed to mean?!" An angry Taro emerges.
"You figure that out." She says, winking and blowing a small kiss to deepen the joke. "You're too easy to tease."
"That's doesn't sound like teasing!" She shouts as Hannah leaves with Reacher as he rolls his eyes and sighs "What to do with this group?" Sonic is already waiting outside for them, sitting patiently. "What took so long?"
"Nothing. Let's start."
"Hey, one thing. This is a 2v1 against pros. You could get seriously hurt if something goes wrong. You still want us to fight at full strength?"
"Yes." He responds, he doesn't even hesitate, not even for a second.
"Huh. Okay. Just to reassure... "
23340.jpg
"...I won't hold back. "

"Naturally...
998e7bf7def52977ce0dced9ee612d17.jpg
"I won't either."
The two enter fighting stance, waiting for him to strike. "Remember. You're technically battling 2 battles at once. The one right now and one in your mind. Its confusing, but you have to keep up with both sides. Shall you fail, your power will fade."
Hesitating for a split second, He responds"Alright." He starts spinning his sword. "Reap, Kazeshini."
d1s5yxg-d7602abb-7b6a-4b7c-8cbd-25b2107ffaa8.jpg

"So this is your power?" Hannah asks"Its looks badass. Let's hope you can live up to it's hype! Butcher them, Kubikiri Orochi!"
"Yeah. Whip, Sanzensan! Lets do this." They both attack him at the same time. Reacher throws one of the ends of Kazeshini at Hannah, forcing her to block. He spins the other end and uses a wind spell to push back Sonic. They are staggered for a bit before heading back into action. Sonic then takes the rear and Hannah the front as they attempt to hit him at the same time...only for him to use a paralyzing lightning spell to push them off and retaliate with Kazeshini. Sonic dodges while Hannah uses her mask to minimize the damage. The battle continues, with Reacher defending and finding openings in the both of them.

...Meanwhile, in Reacher's world...

Whilst fighting Hannah and Sonic, Reacher reaches into the depths of his mind to find his spirit world. It takes a while, but after a quick minute or two, he is plopped into his spirit world, a dense forest filled with trees and miscellaneous wildlife. Huh. Its the same as last time. So I assume he's-
"Yo." A figure says beyond the trees. They step out, revealing themselves.
Kazeshini_Full_Body_(ep260).png
Yep. Still the same Kazeshini.
"Its been a while. Why visit me now?"
"I-"
"I know." He interrupts. "You want me to lend you my Bankai. It may sound easy to you, but its not what it seems." Kazeshini assumes battle stance. "My bankai is only for those who are worthy. Now...prove to me that you're worthy!"
"Yeah."
"Reap..."
"Kazeshini!"
Kazeshini_Full_Body_(ep260).png
Kazeshini
Role: Humanized version of Eric Reacher's Shikai only seen in his Spirit World. Can grant his user Shikai and Bankai powers

5fD6lp8.jpg

_

A smile tugs on his lips. "Glad to meetcha too, Olwen." Majesty... he likes the sound of that. Really likes it. It has such a nice ring to it. Heh. He must be getting far too vain for his own good. "Sleepwalking, huh? Might just be something about the stones. Something like that happened when we got ours too," he says, hand on his chin as he recalls. Carson clicks his tongue in annoyance at the news of moving to Vinewood. He shouldn't have gotten his hopes up. A week of freedom gone in such little time... this new school better be worth his time.

He follows their teachers into the retirement home. Like usual, he stands around brooding about something. That something most likely being the robbed week of freedom. Or how he finds most of his teammates annoying or a number of many other things.

Seeing Taro, their most experienced when it comes to fights, be beaten down like that is very disheartening. It is a great opportunity to observe their techniques however. Swoop technique, huh? Quite cool. He'll scribble a mental note on that. If Taro was having a real rough time, how would he fair against them? The only way he would ever win on a first try was to fight tooth and nail like a mad dog. And to fight like a mad dog, he'll have to use dirty tactics. No rules on the actual battlefield and whatnot. On the topic of partners, he is unsure on who to pick in the first place. His power ranger knowledge is limited so he picks through a random guess.

"How about..." his hand hovers over each as he picks, "...you." Carson snaps and points towards the ranger in red. Pirate garments and red... a pirate ranger? Must be. "Be my partner."

Last edited:
"You're not taking this seriously." RJ says, knocking Taro down again. He starts to lecture her. "Just trust me on this. Close your eyes and awaken your other senses. Only then do you stand a chance against me."
Taro slowly gets up from the floor, her bruises starting to take a toll on her body. Breathing heavily and shakily, she closes her eyes and focuses on her other senses. "That's it. You can do it. Now..." He charges back in for another onslaught of attacks...
Only for Taro to suddenly gain the ability to counter each one of them. RJ is surprised, but equality proud of her for listening. "You got this. " He reassures her as she continues to counter his every move.
I'm doing it? How?
It seems like anyone's game, but at the last second, she parries him, stunning him for a split second and giving her the opening she needs to end it. With a decent amount of strength, she lands a single punch right at his chest, knocking him onto the floor and finally winning a round against him. Taro looks visibly confused yet satisfied with herself. "Checkmate" She says, opening her eyes and smirking.
"Checkmate indeed." They both get up and brush themselves off. "And it only took 30-ish minutes. See, you could have won a long time ago if you didn't doubt me." He turns to the other Knights. "Hope you all took notes, because all 4 of you are gonna have to do the exact same thing." He turns back to Taro "You can rest."
"Thanks. These bruises are starting to hurt like a bitch!"
"Can you like not cuss every other sentence?" RJ complains as Taro walks to the refrigerator. "No, I won't." She takes off her shirt and grabs some ice to soothe the pain, her entire body filled with small bruises. She might have a well built body with a decent six pack, but she could only take so much. Laying on the couch and attempting to relax, she gasps a little as she runs over as many bruises as possible.
"Hey dude." Saki walks over to her. "You don't look so good."
"You don't say..."
"You know, I could go fetch Josh." She offers "He should be able to fix you up real good. He's our best healer."
Taro considers it, but decides to reject it. "Nah, I'm fine. I've handled worse."
"Really? I don't believe that."
"Well, I have."
"Okay." She turns to walk away, but then turna back around with a mischievous smile on her face "I could get Amy to heal you. It feels amazing..."
While taking a bit to figure out what that meant, she goes red when the gears click. "P-Pass."
"Hrm, okay. By the way, you're so easy to tease. Its cute, and unlike what everyone thinks your like."
"What?"
"Nothing." She takes a spot near Taro to look over her recovery.​

Captain Marvelous-Gokai Red

Marvelous glances towards the blue haired kid that decided to challenge him. "Alright, lets make this showy". Marvelous moves towards the middle area of the room and takes a basic combat stance. Marvelous puts in a conscious effort to hold back in this fight and to not draw his weapons like he would do in a real battle. Marvelous is curious to see how long it will take blue hair kid to learn how to control his abilities. "Time to show you a sample of the power of Super Sentai and what a space pirate is capable of."

5fD6lp8.jpg

_

"Go easy on me, please," he says. He hopes this guy does or else he might just die. Dying is not a very fun activity, last time he checked.

Carson takes his fighting stance, mimicking what he knows from the things he plays and watches. His right arm is raised to his face for protection and his left is left hanging down below to protect his other area. Facing off against a space pirate is exciting but he anticipates that he'll just end up on the floor in about a few seconds. With that in mind he might as well make the best of those few seconds. If he gets grabbed, he'll drop with the full force of his body weight and crush the one grabbing him. Aim for the eyes. Playing dirty is to play smart.

Oh, and that swoop technique from earlier. He'll have to keep that in mind for this spar. Rely on the other instincts to feel. His lack of experience will be his downfall but that's why he's here. To learn. Without further ado...

"Let's start off now, shall we?" The Blue Magia takes the offensive for his first move, doing his best to get close and attacks with a straight jab from his left, followed by an elbow strike and an attack from his right aiming straight for the eyes. He hopes grazes the pirate at the very least.

Last edited:
Jayden Henderson ~ Green Magia Ranger

Jayden walks up to Bridge he smiles and stretches. “You ready to fight old man?” He said this with more confidence than he had. His smile curled into a smirk as the familiar weight on his side returned he looked down to see his katana. It always appeared before a fight. Almost like it knew when he was in trouble. He shrugged it off. “Suit or no suit?“ He was hoping for suit because he had a feeling abridge was a tank meaning he has powerful attacks that could knock him out. He probably should have done some research but he was to lazy for that. He continued stretching. He would have to be careful and precise with his attacks otherwise Bridge could just dodge. He stopped for a moment as a plan started to form in his head.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back