• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Magia Drive OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Dino thunder opening with the team meeting in detention to start the story. Not exactly sure why my character would be at detention since she is the new girl and someone that normally would avoid getting into any trouble. Venchi1986 Venchi1986 Kryptic Kryptic Roxasarass Roxasarass Only using the @ in case you didn't know the RP started link up top where it says main

Ilikepie Ilikepie
Where I went you can get into detention for the littleist crap to the point where it seems unfair so...

Imma go away for like 3 days so I won't respond until I get back. Vacation.

Interesting how power ranger history is so well known in this world that they are in the history books. Guess that means we need some sentai legacy characters to show up later. I was a bit disappointed power rangers is adapting Ryusoulger next as Power Rangers Dino Fury since they just did a dinosaur series recently but I guess they needed more dinos after Beast Morphers' dino team up with Mighty morphin, dino thunder, and dino charge.

Interesting how power ranger history is so well known in this world that they are in the history books. Guess that means we need some sentai legacy characters to show up later. I was a bit disappointed power rangers is adapting Ryusoulger next as Power Rangers Dino Fury since they just did a dinosaur series recently but I guess they needed more dinos after Beast Morphers' dino team up with Mighty morphin, dino thunder, and dino charge.
I just read this now and yeah I agree. To be honest, I wasn't too excited either about the Ryusoulger adaptation after the hot mess that was Dino Charge but I'm willing to give it a chance. Also I do hope we do get some Sentai Eventually since I'm not the best at playing Sentai.

To be honest, I really like this theme because it really fits the theme of the RP, an old fantasy fairy tale brought to the modern world and it really fits as an outro to me personally.

I think I found the Opening for this Ranger Team lol

I'm not the biggest SAO fan but this OP just hits really good unlike others I have heard. Since the Alicization season of SAO has knights, fantasy and magic, I figured it would be perfect for the Team We're making.
Song: ADAMAS by LiSA

Anyway, I'll respond soon

Anyway, instead of giving the red ranger all the power via battlizer, I've decided to adopt a partial power release and a full power release- Shikai and Bankai which kinda works like a replacement super charge mode for all the rangers and a unique battlizer mode for all the rangers.

Just think a Gokaiger would the most op legacy character you could get they get full full access to any previous team suits even though canon they only used the 34 teams before them and later the four after them during their team up with zyuohger.

Just think a Gokaiger would the most op legacy character you could get they get full full access to any previous team suits even though canon they only used the 34 teams before them and later the four after them during their team up with zyuohger.
I know. They have way too many teams in the palm of their hand. It's really useful and very op indeed. Too bad they didn't use it to its fullest in super Megaforce. They should have kept them as separate teams. I still don't know how I would make one of the rangers work in this RP without messing too many things up.

I know. They have way too many teams in the palm of their hand. It's really useful and very op indeed. Too bad they didn't use it to its fullest in super Megaforce. They should have kept them as separate teams. I still don't know how I would make one of the rangers work in this RP without messing too many things up.
Supermegafail was a huge mess with many failures and the combining the shows was just one of many mistakes. Troy had less personality then the robot and his biggest character trait was he hates water bottles.

Supermegafail was a huge mess with many failures and the combining the shows was just one of many mistakes. Troy had less personality then the robot and his biggest character trait was he hates water bottles.
They could have done so much with Gokaiger, and somehow they screw it up so badly. Troy was the worst Red Ranger, the story was laughable and all the characters were garbage (except for the legacy rangers)

They could have done so much with Gokaiger, and somehow they screw it up so badly. Troy was the worst Red Ranger, the story was laughable and all the characters were garbage (except for the legacy rangers)
Most of the legacy rangers were used terribly too and it really doesn't help Gokaiger put just a high bar on the returning characters. I was amazed that didn't give Tommy an episode with a full legendary ranger mode Tommy using his five different ranger forms.

it would suck to lose green but a team can still function as long as it has at least three members.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back