• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Magia Drive- A Power Rangers/Super Sentai RP

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

SpeedHunters73

"I Also...Have Something I Wish to Protect."
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Earth, 1455
The town of Carcer is falling. It's falling to the seemingly endless amounts of Hollows seiging the town. It can't hold up to anymore hollow raids, blood-thirsty for the hidden power inside the city. However, there is little that the city of Carcer can do to counter the ruthless attacks on their own city, other than one, which is the hardest decision the city could make. In the castle of Carcer, a difficult decision is about to be made for the fate of the world.
"We're surrounded from every possible direction. We need a plan of attack."
"How about we surprise them from behind?"
"Too predictable. How about a direct attack from upfront?"
"Are you insane? Have you seen the firepower they have?"
"Tis only a suggestion. What could we do anyway?"
"We could stand our ground here. We know the castle inside out so that already puts us at an advantage."
"However, if we get cornered, we're done for."
The 3 continue to craft a plan of attack while the other 2 thought to themselves. Eventually, one speaks up.
"Can we even get out of this?"
The other thinks for a few seconds before turning to her and responding with "I don't know. However, Its not me I'm worried about." He said before directing his eyes to the girl at the other side of the room, The young Princess, the source of their power. "Who knows what they'll do to her once they get their hands on her. Our top priority is-"
"Let them have me. It's me they want anyway." She held back tears. "I don't want you to get hurt anymore!"
The knights are stunned by her quote for a few second before the leader steps up and says. "I admire your bravery. I admire your will to sacrifice yourself for others. However, tis our duty to protect the power stored inside of you. Tis our duty to protect you."
"Aye, princess!" The others shout behind him. "So I ask, grant us powers once more so we can furfill our calling."
She stands there, unsure what to say until finally she says. "I...grant your request."
"Thank you." The head knight says, turnin to his comrades. "Knights!" he shouts to his comrades. "Aye, Sire!" they respond. "One more battle. One more call. One more...good-bye. Princess."
"Y-yes, Eric?"
"Run. Run away as fast and as far away from this place and don't turn back for a second. We'll clear a path for you, understand?"
"Okay." she starts tearing up. "Goodbye" she said, voice breaking.
"Farewell, m'lady." He said to her, before moving on to awaken their power. "Lets go! Our Pledge to Our Decsendants! The Call to Justice Running Deep in our Blood. MAGIA DRIVE!" The 5 transform to their battle gear and ready to battle their last battle. "Go off, Knights." the leader says before they all charge into battle. They start cutting through the hordes of hollows until an opening forms. "GO, PRINCESS!" The head knight says and immediately after a horse races away, princess aboard. A few hollows attempt to grab her, but the knights push them back with the final bit of their power, allowing her to escape with ease.

"You utter fools. you think this is enough to stop me? Its useless to resist!"
"Sorry. Its just in our blood!"

"Then, perish along with it." Both sides run into battle and clash.

Meanwhile, in a cave some distance away, the princess stops and hides inside. "Its no use trying to outrun those things. Maybe..." She starts to do magic to change the power inside her to a physical object before hiding them and herself inside the cave. "Seek only those who are worthy, so they may vanquish evil and protect their world." Were her final words before putting herself into a deep sleep.

Magia Drive

Last edited:
The attack of the hollows has passed. Now they have hidden in the shadows, searching for the legendary power- Magia Drive. The Great War may look like it is over but it is far from over. The endgame is near and the Magia Drive power must stay out of enemy hands. Who will protect it one more? Who will willingly give up their lives for this power, for this world? Only the chosen few will.

Earth, Present Day Carcer City.
We start this story off in a high school. Not a very special one but it houses the new soon to be heroes, the chosen ones. While they might not look like much now, the spirit of the knights that fell for the princess and the Magia Drive power lingers around them. They will be the ones that save the Earth from destruction.

"Ugh. This sucks." says Taro. It is currently 3rd Period and is arguably the worse time of the school day. The fact that creative writing is being taught to her does not help the situation. But she had a trump Card. "Uh, Miss? May I go to the restroom?"

"Sure Mrs. Harribel." And with that, she heads on her way to the restroom for what was originally a plan to mess around with her phone for a bit. "Finally i'm out of there. Now to-" she stops because in the corner of her ear, she hears a suspicious conversation.

"I told you to bring the stuff."

"And I told you I couldn't. Is it that hard to understand?"

"Well. You know what that means, do ya?"

"Yes. Yes I do."

"Then let the beatdown commense"

"I don't think so." She stepped in.

"What? Who are you, may I ask?"

"You must be new around here. I'm Taro and like all bullies know, I'm the Hunter."

"How intriging. However, you won't beat me."

"Step away from her and I'll maybe consider not beating you up."

"That's unfortunate." She starts approaching her. "Because that aint happening in a million years."

"Really? Because you just did."

"Wha-" before she can react Taro throws a punch straight in her nose, knocking her down immediately. "Wow you bullies are really dense. Now you. Get out of here, back where you came from." The victim nods her head and complies, leaving the area. "Now what to do with you... its sad, because your kinda hot...in a way. Nevermind. Let see, maybe i can-"

"What happened here?"

"Oh great." We pick up the story in detention where Taro has to stay for the day. There are a few others with her, also chosen ones as they start traversin the path to awakening the power inside them.

Robin didn't think it was fair that not doing his homework got him the same punishment as someone getting involved in a fight.

On the other hand at least it was Taro who was unlikely to bully him. He didn't know her personally but he had seen her often enough to recognize her and he knew her reputation, still he didn't want to piss her off or anything and so quietly sat as far away from her as he could.

He thought back to that morning when he revealed to Mr. Harrison that he didn't do his history homework. To the teacher's credit he gave Robin a way out by asking if something urgent came up. Robin almost lied and quickly thought up a story about his grandmother being hospitalized.

Instead though he told the truth, partly out of worry there might be a punishment if Mr. Harrison found out he lied and partly because of the fact he respected the man for trying to give him a way out.

Honestly if it wasn't for the fact that he was unreasonably worried about Taro and that he was almost guaranteed to have to walk home Robin wouldn't actually have minded detention that much. He didn't have any plans besides lazing around at home after all.

Since he didn't have anything better to do besides surfing the web with his phone and he didn't want to get in any further trouble he decided he might as well do his homework and started by opening his history book.

"I only wanted to help. Why do I always get punished for stuff like this? She was in danger!" She said, very clearly anger that she got punished for trying to help. She took a quick look at the other people in detention so far, in which the only person she saw had already put himself a large distance away from her, presumably for the bad reputation the teachers gave her. "Wow. And I wasn't even the bad guy here. What's with this school and its unbalanced punishment system? Did you guys even check the cameras? I had to interfere. This guy doesn't even look like he'd do the same stuff I would. What did you even do anyway?" She asked the other kid with a more calm voice, not wanting to scare him.

Jayden shook his head thinking back to why he was in this stupid detention classroom.He got,into a fight with one of the bullies. He was bullying a defenseless kid so he had to step in. He looked around the classroom at all the people in here ordering if they got stupid sentences too. He kicked his feet up and leaned back. He was going to sleep. But then he couldn’t get comfortable so he decided to do some home work.
He got to work on math. He was pretty good at math so it wasn’t that hard. Then he moved onto science. Then geometry and so on. After he was done with his homework he decided to speak. “What are you guys all in for?”

Jayden shook his head thinking back to why he was in this stupid detention classroom.He got,into a fight with one of the bullies. He was bullying a defenseless kid so he had to step in. He looked around the classroom at all the people in here ordering if they got stupid sentences too. He kicked his feet up and leaned back. He was going to sleep. But then he couldn’t get comfortable so he decided to do some home work.
He got to work on math. He was pretty good at math so it wasn’t that hard. Then he moved onto science. Then geometry and so on. After he was done with his homework he decided to speak. “What are you guys all in for?”
"Some girl was getting harassed by another, so naturally I stepped in and fixed the problem for her, expect I of course get in trouble for doing what's right. What about you?" She responded before moving back to her work. Everything was relatively easy, so completing it was no hassle.

"Some girl was getting harassed by another, so naturally I stepped in and fixed the problem for her, expect I of course get in trouble for doing what's right. What about you?" She responded before moving back to her work. Everything was relatively easy, so completing it was no hassle.

“Basically the same. A stupid bully tried to steal my lunch money. I know it’s pretty stupid.“ He shook his head. “I knocked him out and sent him to the nurse. Of course I get detention though. This school sucks.” He looks at the other person in detention. “What about you?” Venchi1986 Venchi1986

Carson King - The Blue Dude

Detention wasn't so bad. Sometimes he slept there so he didn't mind much. Doing work was always a pain though. He isn't all that smart when it came to math or science or... much of anything, really. Everything flew over his head and thinking is hard. He's always liked arts and crafts though. Crocheting and painting is cool. Detention was comfortable to him, nobody told him what to do and he gets to sit and do nothing for a little bit. Though he does wish he could play his video games here, but sleeping is always nice. More energy to help him stay up late doing whatever. Again. Heheh.

Today Carson got put in detention because he wasn't paying attention in class, got a question wrong when called. Which isn't uncommon for him, except he usually gets told to start paying attention afterwards. Though his teacher was one of those strict ones this time around so he got detention. Said he had 'bad behavior'. It was a stupid reason for detention in his opinion but he didn't feel like arguing.

His arms were sprawled on the table, eyes shut and trying his best to fall asleep. Peaceful, mindless, sleep... Just as Carson was about to drift away into the realm of dreams though, a disturbance had appeared. That being people talking. He was a tiny bit curious as to what they were talking about but the sleep got the better of him. So he forces himself to turn his head to their direction. "...Hey, could you guys talk quieter maybe? I'm tryna sleep a little here, y'know?" he asked softly.

Amy Rodgers

Amy's day started terribly with her sister having to go to work early causing her to be unable to drive Amy to school. She didn't even bother trying to ask her sister's boyfriend for a ride since it would have been a waste of time since knowing the jerk and the fact her sister isn't here to censor him, he would have just refused to take her after a couple of mean comments. She did her best in trying to make it to school on time even running part of the way, but she still ended arriving a few minutes late to class earning her a detention. At least she wasn't going to be late to work today since she isn't working today.

She sits in her seat nervously in her spot away from the others as she listens to how the other kids here got there detentions for fighting, even though it was fighting to help someone. Since she isn't supposed to be talking in detention she avoids entering the conversation and simply just draws pictures of cats in her notebook since she already finished her homework.

Robin's guess as to why Taro had gotten detention proved to be correct, and it seemed one of the others had basically the same story. It made his story sound kinda lame but that's how things were. "Noting like that I simply didn't bother doing my history homework, which is why I'm doing it now." He would have gone into more detail or asked the other girl her story but she didn't seem to want to talk and he could sympathize with the boy trying to sleep and he had gotten his story across anyway. He forced his attention back to his history book and continued reading the The history of the Power Rangers. "... so while the 90's team was the first publicly known appearance of Power Rangers on Earth several legends and stories imply that there were Power Rangers or at least groups with similar powers before, including but not limited to Ireland, the Wild West, and even as recent as the late sixties."

With only a few people answering Jayden gave up the conversation
he had already did his homework so he had none of that to do. He laid his head down on the desk to sleep. He woke up a few minutes later not rested at all. He decided to doodle. He drew one of his favorite Power Rangers. He drew The Green Ranger. He smiled at his work and continued drawing the others. He leans back and sets his pencil down.

(i have a a bit of time)
"I just want to help change the world a bit. Sure my ways are a bit...questionable, but its for good reason, right?" No one answered, so she moved on to doing her work, which didn't take much time at all. A few minutes later, a teacher walked into the room and stood behind the desk. "Alright. Since we have literary nothing else to do, the school demanded that you guys clean the basement."
"What?! Clean the basement? What kind of school does that as punishment?!"
"Apparently ours. I know it seems like an unfair thing to do as punishment, but its not like I have much choice in the matter and the faster you do it, the faster you can go home. Anyway, here's a few things you'll need to pull this off and I'll leave it to you."
"This is bullcrap." The girl mumbled under her breath, but grabbed her equipment to clean and went the the schools basement. On the way, she passed a poster announcing the upcoming prom the school will be hosting. "I should be going there. But I just screw up everything, do I? I could be buying my tickets now for me and Mako, but..." She muttered under her breath but stopped and sighed. "Just do this."
"You guys follow her to the basement. Also, call me Mr. Reacher" The teacher said before following Taro out the door.

Amy Rodgers

Amy stared at the the teacher with shock at when she told them that they have to clean the basement of the school. 'Cleaning the school is the janitor's job and don't they know that ghosts live in basements. Please not be a hunted basement, please not be a hunted basement' she thought to herself as she nervously followed to the basement. On the way she notices a poster for the school prom that she still hasn't decided if she is going to or not since she hasn't been asked out by of the cute boys or girls and that she doesn't feel confident enough to ask someone she barely knows to prom. "There is no ghosts in the school basement right?" she nervously asks someone hoping that the basement is safe.

After waiting for some time for the others, Taro heard a glimpse of what Amy said, something about ghosts or something else. "Ghosts? I don't know about that, but in the rare case scenario that their are, I'll protect you." She said with a smile. However, upon that sentence leaving her mouth, she thought that it sounded weird, so she added a little something else at the end of the sentence "...and probably some of these other guys too."

Mr. Reacher went to the basement and opened it and as expected, it had a lot of rubbish in it. From outdated eletronics to some random garbage laying around and not to mention a lot of dirt. "Well guys, get to work. We haven't got all day!" said the teacher.

"Fine" Taro said, picking up the duster first to clean up the nearby desks. "Guys gonna help or what?"

While the history book seemed to be at least somewhat interesting it seemed Rob's plan was a no go thanks to the fact they had to clean the basement for some reason. On the one hand the teacher in charge at least didn't seem to like the idea either but on the other he probably wasn't gonna help. The girl he didn't know seemed to be worried about ghosts and while part of him wanted to reassure her they didn't exist Robin quickly changed his mind thinking about all the weird stuff earth went through the past few decades. He noticed Taro seemed overly interested in protecting her which combined with the name Mako made him wonder if some other rumors were true as well, not that it really mattered. "Don't expect any help from me though, unless you are in actual trouble I'll be probably the first out of there if ghosts do show up.

"They're even making us carry this stuf down there."
He complained as he grabbed his equipment and left the classroom. "Yeah, yeah." Robin rather obviously picked some desks that were in a straight line to the door but he did start cleaning them.

After Taro has finished dusting the nearby rubbish, she moved on to wiping the rubbish with a cloth. "Like that other girl said, isn't this why you pay the janitors to do this?"

"About that, apparently the janitor's wife is in labor and needs someone to take over for now." Mr. Reacher said.

"Oh..." She said, a bit stunned. She started thinking, how would she and Mako would have or get children as a lesbian couple. She started wondering if she could possibly stay with her with the constant trouble she gets in. Would she still love her even if her antics put her in a jail cell or even worse as prison cell? However, she shook the thoughts out of her mind and said,"But why make us do it? Couldn't they like hire or rent another temporary worker to do it?"

"I don't know. I'm relatively new to this position so I don't entirely know how that kind of stuff works." The new teacher said. "Anyway, get to it, we haven't got all day."

"But why does the school even have this garbage?" She picked up a random strange object. "Man, what does this even do?" She said, fiddling with the object. However, it unexpectedly turned on, projecting a map of the surrounding area and an X on a nearby park. "Uhh, guys? What the hell is this thing?"

"Stand back, you 5. We have no idea what it could do." He approached the object and took a closer look at it. "It appears to be a map of some sort. But for what? You guys have any ideas?" The teacher asked his students, unsure how to approach this situation.

Amy Rodgers

Amy stayed close to the other girl that promised to protect her if any ghosts appeared while she was doing her cleaning of the random objects in the basement. She decides that she doesn't like the blond boy that didn't seem to take the threat of ghosts seriously. When the other girl accidently causes the holographic map to appear, the sudden light in the room startles Amy causing her to jump in place. Upon noticing that it's just some kind of holo-map and not a ghost she relaxes a bit.

Amy is unable to make any sense of where the map is showing since she is not that familiar with the area. "Mysterious maps with an x on them are usually treasure maps in the movies so maybe it's a treasure map? Otherwise I have no idea what it is". She begins to wonder what kind of treasure it could be and if the map is just some kind of prank created by some past student that has already graduated from the school.

To be forced to do something is very not cool. Sleep is great, sleep is king to him and to remove him from such a position angers him. Except not really. He's a little bored and can spare enough time to do something like this. Nobody is waiting for him at home anyways so he might as well go with it. Like a ghost, he silently moves with them as they head downstairs into the basement to go clean it. A little strange to make the students clean it instead of the janitors as that is their job, but he supposes this is detention punishment or something along those lines.

He ignored much of their banter and instead of talking about spooky ghosts, he was quietly cleaning up the dirt off of the floor with a broom and dustpan he grabbed. He overheard them say something about the janitor getting their first kid or something so he congratulates them in his head and continues cleaning.

It would be a lie to say that he isn't the least bit interested in whatever topic they were speaking of. Sounds like they found some weird stuff. Maybe it'd be like that Jumanji movie remake and they'd be transported into a different world. That would be way more fun than cleaning. But alas, fantasies are fantasies. Which sucks bad. Peeking over there, they found some technological map stuff. He's pretty sure hologram maps don't exist. Not like that, at least.

Carson stopped cleaning to check out whatever they were doing closer, his footsteps quiet. As the scaredy cat girl was so scared of ghosts, maybe he'll have a bit of fun and tease her a bit. Silently approaching them, he slowly peers over Amy and speaks. "Or maybe... it's a map leading to some spooky alien ghost tomb that'll eat us for dinner so it can haunt this mortal realm of ours!"

Last edited:
"I agree with her. I mean, there is no other explanation for what else this could possibly be. Its a map for something, it could be treasure, it could be a trap...or it could be something else because this technology is on another level than anything I've ever seen"

"Whatever it is, let's just forget this ever happened and move on. It's too risky to find out what it could be."

"No. We should at least see what it is so that we know what to do with it. Whether that be turning it in destroying it or keeping it to ourselves, its better if we find out. If we keep it a secret, it could end up worse for us."

Mr. Reacher stood there, clearly in deep thought about what course of action to take. After a few seconds of thinking, the teacher responds with,"Okay. But I will go with you guys to make sure that it is safe. You guys will keep this a secret between us, okay?"

"Yeah, I got it." She said. Afterwards she heard what another guy had said to the other girl in the room and while she knew that he was just teasing, she stood next to her after her sudden jump in a attempt to comfort her and said "Ignore him. Like I said, I'll protect you if anything goes wrong."

"Anyway, according to the map, our destination is at a cave in Ventura Park. If you wish to come with me and Taro, then stick close behind." He responded to his students before walking out of the basement. Taro followed. Whether the others follow is up to them.

Amy Rodgers

Amy felt mixed about going to this mystery cave in Ventura Park, one hand she was glad to get out of having to clean the possibly ghost infested school basement and since a teacher is coming she wouldn't get into trouble for leaving detention early, but on the hand hand it could still be dangerous. Since everyone else seems to be going she decides that going is the better option and the one with a lower chance of ghosts.

All of a sudden she hears something sneak up behind and start talking about ghosts which causes her to jump again. A moment later she notices it's just the blue haired boy teasing her about her fear of ghosts. She glares at him for a moment in annoyance, before the other girl distracts her attention away from him. "Thanks, boys can be so annoying sometimes. Maybe one day I'll find an alien catgirl to date that will protect me since everyone knows the natural enemy of ghosts are cats." She follows next to the other girl as they begin the walk to this cave at the park.

They hadn't been cleaning for too long when Taro found and activated some strange device revealing a holographic map. Honestly unlike her Robin had zero interest in seeing what the map actually led too. Hearing the theory that it might be a spooky alien ghost tomb "spooky alien ghost tomb" didn't exactly change his mind even if it was clearly a joke.

Still it seemed both the girls and the teacher were curious about it and despite his better judgement he couldn't let them go into danger alone. At least it was more interesting than cleaning but he would much prefer to laze around at home. "I'm coming as well." As he reluctantly walked to the door out of the basement he only just barely avoided stepping in the bucket he had brought along.

Taro didn't exactly know how to respond to the other girl's mildly bizarre answer and it came unexpected to her. She went red very lightly before responding with "He he, sure, maybe. But for now, I'll stick for who I have now." She and the other girl followed close behind Mr. Reacher with blond boy behind them and the 2 others behind the blond boy.

A few minutes of walking later, the group reached Ventura Park and a few moments later arrived at the exact cave that was shown on the map. "It's a bit darker than I expected." Mr. Reacher said. "I hope you don't mind the dark." He hopped down into the cave with his flashlight on,"Turn on your flashlights and watch your step" was the last thing the teacher said before going in to explore. Taro went down next, turned on her flashlight and turned around to her other classmates. "You guys need help getting down?" She asked the Blond boy and other girl, extending her arm out to them. "I can help with that."

A little smirk appeared on Carson's face when he got the reaction he wanted. "Heheh." Part of him is reprimanding him for taking advantage of someone's fear for entertaining but another part of his mind wants him to keep prodding at such fear. Decisions, decisions... To be mean or not to be mean? Such thoughts were cut off once Teacher Reacher and Taro decided to go find the mystery of the cave.

The blue-haired Carson quietly tagged along behind them, curious as to if there would be an actual spooky alien ghost tomb. He was just joking about it earlier but he believes there is always a possibility. Especially when it comes to a mysterious map hidden in a school basement. It was irresistible temptation. And he is a man who follows his whims more than half of the time. And currently, it tells him to go satiate curiosity.

The darkness of the cave didn't bother him. His eyes were more adjusted to the dark due to various late night gaming sessions. Carson went ahead and dropped down into the cave with a rough landing. "Woah there, almost lost my balance," he muttered to himself. Exploring is fun. Thinking about it now however, he does find it strange no one is really worrying about wondering into a strange cave. "Yo, teach. Did ya tell anyone about where we were going? I'm not particularly worried here but just in case this is actually an alien tomb, 5 teenagers and a teacher suddenly disappearing from school is mighty suspicious. I don't wanna have to bother the police with having to search all over for us or worry our parents, y'know?"

Amy Rodgers

Hearing the other girl's reaction caused Amy to realize that she just accidently flirted with the other girl and that girl might be bisexual like herself or a lesbian and also that the other girl seems to be already dating someone. She stayed quiet for the rest of the walk to the cave after that awkward moment.

She quickly takes the other girl's help in getting into the cave. "Thanks". She turns on her flashlight and so far sees nothing different than any other normal cave. She is a bit nervous still about possible danger, but doesn't any ghosts are going to be in this cave. Hearing the blue hair mention how there is five of them makes her realize that's the same number of teenagers that most power ranger teams start off with, but she quickly drops that thought away since she thinks there is no way some weird mystical power like the morphin' grid would pick someone like her to save the world.

"It's...no problem." She turned around and started to explore the cave of its surroundings. At first, there appeared to be nothing inside of it, but then again, there were many little nooks and cranks to look in. She turned her head slightly to see if the others were following and accidentally bumped into something.

Mr. Reacher turned around to the blue haired boy and said a simple answer. "It's my duty as a teacher to protect you from danger, so if anything goes wrong, I will-"

Something fell on the floor and Mr. Reacher Immediately turned his attention to it, ready to defend at all costs. Turns out its was just Taro, who nearly fell on top of the other girl, but she was pointing at something. He shined his light at the object and there it was, a statue of what appeared to be high schooler. "Who is that?"

"I don't know. All I know is that its really creepy and scary. It almost looks too real. We should report this to the muse-" Just then, the room illuminated with the shine of what appeared to be 5 colors. Taro looked around and saw 5 small corridors that each held a colored light: Pink, Green, Blue, Yellow and the one that intrigued her the most, red. The girl step into the red corridor and extended her hand forwards to the light, almost hypnotized by it. Mr. Reacher didn't know what to do. "Wait, Taro! We don't what that i-" the teacher suddenly stopped and fell to the ground, not dead, but passed out. By then, Taro had found the source: a red gem and upon touching it, her body let out a red aura as she held the gem in her hand. She didn't know it at the time but the girl had become a...

Power Ranger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back