• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mafia High (MH) (CLOSED)

"Well. Shall we make a plan! I think that instead of feeding his flesh to dogs, we instead hang his entrails throughout the school and sew a jacket from his skin!" He laughed and clapped his hands. "That sounds fantastic! Then we stick the jacket in Pierro's dorm so he thinks that something's going to happen, but then nothing does!" His eyes sparkled with excitement. "Yes, that sounds like fun!" He exclaimed gleefully. "Ohh I also ran into a new girl earlier on. Riley I think her name is? We also need to find out her gang orientation so that she can join us. We don't want her to join you!" He joked.

"We kill him now??? Yippee. Lets go find our prey, men." Ophelia skips out of the classroom. She doesn't need a study period yet there was nothing to study except men and schemes. "This will be my first plan as a clown. I'll leave the girl to you, cause you seem to have a way with girls." . She gives him his hat back "It looks best on me but that trick pulled me in.".

"Can we at least feed his liver to the dogs with some fava beans and chianti?" Emilio smiled and laughed. "Wait for me Ophelia!" He ran out of the classroom with her.

He pushed the hat forward on his head until it covered one of his eyes. He hurriedly then skipped after the other two, happy almost at the slightly normal relationship he was having with his brother. It was too bad that he might have to kill him. "Liver and maybe the kidney if you get to them before I do brother!" He giggled and caught up with the two of them. "Does anybody even know where to find him?"

"Last I saw him was on the roof but he did order some weapons from a shop in town." Ophelia stopped and waited for the other two. "I'm new to the town so show me the way."

Fransisco whooped and pulled out a bo staff with two swords on the ends and twirled it around. He laughed and looked around for Everest. "Come on out Everest! Your time is up! Fall to the mercy of two of the Laughing Clowns and their loyal sidekick!"

@Jesters Court

Ophelia stood next to Fransisco leaning on her sword. "Come on Everest let's get this over with. You knew your time was going to come after messing with me. You couldn't really believe I would sit back and take it."

@Jesters Court

Everest turns to look at the people who just burst in and sighs...

"Great... These clowns again... Oh look the arrogant prick is with them too...."

turning back to the counter Everest picks up the briefcase laying there and tells the cashier

"Sorry for the mess I'm about to make... Oh, and I would get down if I were you."

then turning to look at the intruders Everest calls out to them,

"Sorry, but i cant really play right now. The school nurse told me not to re-injure my left hand."

Everest holds up his left arm and the briefcase, showing them the bandages and stitches. Then using his right arm he reaches into the left side of coat and draws Heaven from the holster at his hip. Swinging the gun in a diagonally rising motion Everest fires off 4 shots. The first shot Everest curves into the side of Emilio's gun, knocking it from his hands, and then with the other three bullets, Everest shoots out the lights, immersing the shop in total darkness. Following the motion of his arm, Everest turns and begins to charge towards the back door, shooting out the lock on the door as he approaches. Out in the alley behind the shop Everest jumps up onto a dumpster, runs slightly up the wall, turns and kicks off, grasping onto the ladder to the fire escape with his right hand. From there Everest makes his way up to the roof where he opens up the briefcase, puts on the new set of holsters, attaches the silencers to the pair of Glock 17's and places the masks in special pouches sewn to the inside of his jacket. Finishing this, Everest tosses the briefcase down to the street below and begins to make his way across the roofs of the city and back towards the school.

@Rabbid @CasualDragon @Starshine

"Francisco, take the streets! Ophelia, go with Francisco." Emilio took a grappling hook from the weapon counter. "I'll take the high road!"

"Tisk tisk." Fransisco laughed. "That's a waste of good light bulbs I must say!" He felt around until he found the door and pushed it open letting in light to the shop. He propped the door open with a stone for a wedge and walked over to the counter. He laughed as he slapped a couple of bills down on the counter. "That should cover the damage I think! I do have to admit, that was a nice exit. A little bit of dramatics but there was also a flare of how he did that nice arc! I must say that he's an expert with guns." He watched his brother take the grappling hook and sighed. He placed another bill on the counter. "No need to be so serious! The chase is part of the fun!" Happily he swung his staff, careful not to impale himself, and whistled a tune as he stepped out of the building.

"As long I see blood, I'm good." Emilio shot the grappling hook at the rooftop and started running. "Oh Everest, we're coming to kill you! Stay still for a second!"

@Jesters Court

Hearing Emilio call out to him Everest begins to run, and pulling out Heaven he takes a few potshots behind him,

"OI! I like blood just as much as the next guy, but don't you think your taking this a bit to far?"

Running past a steam pipe Everest gets an idea and does a 360, curving a bullet into the pipe along the way, hoping it might slow Emilio down a bit. Sprinting to the edge of the roof, Everest uses a AC unit as a launch pad and hurls himself across to the roof of the next building.

Emilio uses the grappling gun to latch onto the next building, avoiding Everest's obstacle.

"You're a funny guy, you know that? Too bad that you're going to end up dead!"

Fransisco watches the mayhem from street level. For a moment he wished that he was up there also but at the same time he had a good view of Everest's skills. It was always good to know your opponent. He sprinted along the sidewalk, trying to use his manners to the passerby's but not always managing to. He quickly stopped and turned around. "Come on Ophelia! We have a nice front seat view to the action!"

@Starshine

"You think so? i never got that impression really, i always thought of myself as the strong silent type."

Sliding under a pipe, Everest pops back up and runs along the roof top, reaching the end of the building he drops and grasps the side of the building, swinging down and smashing through a window. Analogizing to the man watching TV inside, Everest runs and bursts out into the building's hallway.

(and now to go eat dinner...)

@Rabbid

Last edited by a moderator:
Riley finds the bathroom and races into a stall, she nervously changes into her black outfit which changes how she looks massively and sighs "There.. now I feel a bit better.." she sighed and gripped her sword "What do I do with this free time though??"

Emilio swung into the building and followed Everest in hot pursuit. "Come on sleepy head, I'll give you a nice, long nap!"

"Ohh!" Fransisco clapped at the one liner. There was a lot of noise around them but people seemed to be clearing away enough that he could hear his brother make a sleeping remark. "I never knew you had enough braincells to make comeback's like that brother!" He called out. He followed along their progress until they were both inside the building. He stood outside twirling his staff, there was nothing else really he could do. There was no point in going after them, his brother would only try to steal the glory.

"Holy shit!!! you just don't give up so you?"

running down the hall Everest turns and fires the remainder of his clip at Emilio before spinning back around, hitting the release on the gun, dropping the clip out and slamming a new one in, then still running Everest jumps, bounces off the wall, and uses the momentum to kick open the door to the apartment opposite him, running through the room Everest shoots out the window and uses the window sill as a springboard, launching himself across the alley where he catches on to the fire escape opposite. Climbing over the railing Everest begins to run up the steps back towards the rooftops.

//meant do not so in the speech...

"I give up when I get what I want. And I want you dead!"

Emilio deflected the bullets with his sword and followed Everest's every move. He pulled out his grappling gun and fired it at Everest's legs.

Ophelia was a bit stunned from everything but then she ran after the sounds of gun shots. She still thought it was an over used weapon and though he was good it is still the easy way to fight. Catching up to Francisco she apologized for not acting as quick as she should have. "I'm ready to fight now though!!!" Opal giggled excited.

@CasualDragon

Pierro stood staring into a broken mirror. Noticing a little blood on the mirror Pierro looked down at his hand. His middle finger and ring finger knuckles were cut open, but he couldnt feel the pain. His chest moved back and forth with angered breaths moving in harmony with it. He forcefully turned away from the broken mirror and exited the bathroom.

A janitor walked into the bathroom and shouted "Dude not again Pierro get your anger issurs under control this is the fifth time this week."

Pierro ignored him and turned a corner. A teacher had stopped him from killing a member of Laughing Clown by shooting at him and clipping his ear. Pierro knew it wasnt his place to attack the teacher so he stormed out of the room almost breaking the door.

He now stood outside in the school yard. He looked up at the sky and closed his eyes taking three deeps breathe, he then turned back to the school and headed for his next classes. He entered almost turning around and leaving as he saw his two brothers , but moved to the other side of the class taking a seat and started chatting to a Inferno member "Ahh Frank so you decided to come to class today." he said leisurely putting his hands behing his head

(Derped there a little forgot they had left)

Watching as his two brothers left the room Pierro relaxed a little but was curious why those two were being so friendly to eachother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back