• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mafia High (MH) (CLOSED)

Pierro almost got up and threw his chair at Lance for his smart remark, bust tried to stay cooled"I would hate to get blood all over the walls today, plus theres a sub so would stop us from killing each other." He laughed along witha few gang members. "I would hate for one of us to die so young." They all continued laughing.

"Why do you say us? When it's obviously you? When you died here, it would be a gift to the world." He said once again not looking up from his book. 'Idiots, why are they so loud? Can't they be annoying else where? A substitute? Has she ever taught here before? Does she know how bad it can get? What's her name? Why is she so quiet?' He wondered as he now turned his attention from his book to the substitute teacher and began to inspect her trying to see if he could answer any of his questions.

"Ahh so you you do have a sense of humor quiet boy." he twisted his seat around thinking of ways to crush his brothers bones into tiny little pieces. "But bad for you i have plans and this sub seems to not care about any of us so im going to be leaving this boring place." He stood up knocking over the chair walking out with Inferno memebrs heading to there dorm

Last edited by a moderator:
Lance didn't say anything as he turned back to his book once he lost interest in the sub. "Moron." He muttered quietly as he turned a page of his text book and became absorbed in it.

smiling Everest watches as Ophelia launches herself into the air and allows his body to curve back watching her.

"Hmm... you fell for it, you may be far more skilled at me in close combat but..."

Everest reaches up and grabs Ophelia's sword arm, sidestepping and yanks on her arm pulling her down even faster. Using her momentum against her, Everest turns, following her downward decent and presses down on her back with his hand, driving Ophelia into the ground while saying

"...in the air, you loose all the mobility that makes you so deadly... now be smart and stay down..."

standing up Everest calls out to the newcomer and says,

"I have no quarrel with you. I really don't want to fight so please don't make me go through you as well..."

@Starshine @JadeWuvsCookies

//Star, you could still get back up and keep fighting if you really wanted to, basically all Everest did was pull Ophelia out of the air and throw her to the ground.

Emilio jumped down from the rooftops and landed in front of Everest.

"Did somebody say fight? Because I'm the best here."

Emilio brought out his sword and got into an attack stance, ready for Everest.

Everest looks slowly up at the roofs, then slowly back down at Emilio then back up at the roofs then back at Emilio before saying,

"Didn't that hurt at all? I mean come on, what is that, like five stories high? Jeezus dude, your ankles must be hurting like hell... You sure you still want to fight after a jump like that?"

@Rabbid

"I've been through worse." Emilio smiled. "I'm also wearing bullet proof and blade proof armor under my clothes, so that helps."

Emilio took one hand off his sword and pulled out a pistol. He took a shot at the pavement next to Everest. "It's best if you surrender now. I'm one of the leaders of the school, in case you haven't noticed."

Walking to his room a member started walking next to him "Hey Big P why didnt you beat Lance to a pulp, you aint getring soft on us right."

Pierro stopped and looked at the boy. "Soft?" he asked. he reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out a Titanium alloy brass knuckle and placed it on his right hand. Swinging his arm back and bringing his hand done right into his stomach. The Member flew back into the wall. "Barely." he replied and took off his brass knuckle, "look what youve done its a dent in these now i have to get a brand new pair." he threw it at the unconcess member and motion some others to take him away. he groaned and turned around to head out of the building to the Weapon shop

"Really? What helps with falling? Wow... I didn't know physics worked that way... Huh I'll have to look into that... Cool."

Replying in the form of a question, Everest stares at Emilio before sighing and speaking out loud.

Almost as if to himself, Everest begins to rant, saying:

"You know the reason I dislike fighting? because they enjoy it so much. Once they start, its almost impossible to get them to stop... Even the docs had trouble with them. Apparently they had to use the equivalent amount of tranquilizer for an elephant to get us to calm down... Although I suppose that makes sense, after all, they were the reason we were sent to the hospice anyway... They blamed killing those 15 people on me, even though it was us... Either way though, we wouldn't have had to kill them if they hadn't killed them first."

Finishing his rant, Everest sighs and pulls out a knife, cutting the cast from his left hand before pulling out the stitches across his palm. Beneath where the cast had been was fully healed skin, with no trace of the wound. Reaching down with his left hand Everest pulls out the mask of the forgiven from the inside of his coat and holds it loosely without putting it on. Then staring straight at Emilio, like he's staring at Emilio's soul, Everest says to him

"If you are certain you want this... Then I'm sure we can entertain you. But first if you wish to fight... Then we must ask forgiveness first."

@Rabbid

Fransisco watched the interaction with a grin on his face. There was nothing he loved more than crazy people with multiple personality disorder. That could make things way more fun. He wanted to move himself to get a better view but found himself still helpless on the ground. For once anger overtook him and he growled out some obscenities. There was nothing he hated more than being made a fool of and that teacher had done just that. When he could stand up again he was going to shred the first non-clown in his path.

Smiling Everest looks down at his hand, then back up at Emilio and says,

"that school nurse of ours is rather amazing is she not? after all, its only been a few short hours since i had a massive gash in it!"

then growing deadly serious he looked back at Emilio and says,

"Now i ask again in full for your forgiveness..."

@Rabbid

"Everest, my friend, I believe you've gone insane. Allow me to take care of you."

Emilio put his gun and sword back into their places and took a punch at Everest's face.

@Jesters Court

Allowing the punch to connect Everest feels his nose break and begin to bleed, but otherwise doesn't react to getting punched. Then asking in a light hearted voice Everest says:

"Really? You too? Ya, that's what the docs said, so we killed them too. Honestly I cant see what the big fuss is, after all, I've never hurt anybody. It was always them... So then does you getting to punch me mean we are forgiven towards you?

"You wish for forgiveness? I'll forgive you if I can stick this sword through your heart!"

Emilio pulled his sword out and stared at the mask Everest was wearing. It freaked him out a bit, but Emilio saw Francisco do creepier stuff.

@Jesters Court

// i haven't actually put on the mask yet...

"No forgiveness? We see..."

taking a step back, Everest pulls on the mask and whispers:

"I forgive you Iblis... Will you forgive me and allow me your strength?"

"Of course I forgive you. I will always forgive you my friend. All we have ever wished to do is protect you Everest. Now by the pact which binds us, we shall serve our purpose and protect you until the end of time."

hearing the voice at the back of his mind, Everest smiles beneath the mask and reaches into his coat before saying to Emilio

"We are sorry to hear that Emilio, but we do not care of your status, or of your strength, all we wish for is forgiveness... we hope that you will find it in your heart to grant us that forgiveness in death..."

then crouching low Everest prepares for a fight.

@Rabbid

//NOW im wearing the mask lol (^.^)

Lance was bored and he saw this as a waste of time he wasn't learning anything from the substitute and he had already read through have the book before he lost interest. With a sigh he closed his book and placed it in his bag before standing up. Without a glance to any of the uninteresting people or the sub he walked out and headed to the library the part of the school where his gang was known to hang out. Even though his gang was full of quiet bookworms only an idiot would underestimate them.

"Is that a threat, Mr. Crazy? Because I'm the only one here that can give threats."

Emilio took out his gun and took a few shots at Everest's feet and slashed at his head with his sword.

Risque had finished conversing with the shop keeper, she thanked him and walked out of the shop. A loud commotion had caught her attention again. She sighed muttering,"troublesome kids..." She walked to see Francisco was still limp on the floor. Everest and Emilio were having fall out brawl. She lit a cigarette and crouched directly in front of Fransisco, "Do you promise not to misbehave Fransisco. Otherwise I'll have to report you to the Don..." She lit the cigarette and looked the other way, apathetically looking at the battle.

@CasualDragon

He growled up at her. He would slice her to ribbons for embarrassing him like this. He closed his eyes and took a few deep breaths. When he opened them again he grinned his usual grin. "Ma'am? Me misbehave? Why I'm the poster child for proper children!" He replied. "You see, I simply am here to enjoy myself and have a little fun! I wouldn't harm a flea!" He winked up at her.

@ScarletHood

Arriving at the weapon shop. Pierro stood at the door listening at the multiple shot. "So my brothers have found something intersting to do, maybe ill join them." he enter the shop and walked towards a wall wall full of melee weapons. The shopkeeper walk over to him 'how arre you doing today sir, anythingg i can help you woth, maybe a custom order' Pierro shook his head and pointed at a pair of brass knuckles

l_brass-knuckles-belt-buckle-skulls-and-flames-red-black-fed2.jpg

"I would like those" the shopkeeper placed them on the counter and Pierro handed him the money and put the brass knuckles on his finger getting use to them he walked outside looking at the fallen brother. "Pathetic" he chuckled and walked away now feeling uninterested in his brothers quarrels.

She raised an eyebrow at his sudden change of behaviour. She placed a gun on his forehead,"drop the act boy" Who did he think she was some dim witted Bimbo? She sighed with gun still on his forehead she crushed her cigarette. She had gone through many today, it showed she wasn't in a good mood.

@CasualDragon

"Wow what temper! You do know that the steel of a gun's muzzle is very cold to the human skin. It might even make a mark and I wouldn't want that! Do you know how much concealer it would take to cover that up? And as for that cigarette. That's not going to get you any men. Or ladies if that's what you prefer." He sighed heavily. "I do have to admit though, it must not be hard to get dates with that attitude. I mean, who wouldn't want to date a girl that would rather shoot you twice through the brain than kiss you." He added sarcastically.

@ScarletHood

Risqué stared blankly at Fransisco, "I'm not here to date, I'm here to teach Fransisco," she said removing the gun from his forehead. She remembered a past memory of her life before joining the Mafia and cringed. A sudden sadness showed on her face, it made her vulnerable for a minute before she resumed her passive façade. She took a deep breathe in and whispered a name, "Maxwell.." She then looked back at Fransisco deciding it would be best to release him. Her jab would release his muscles and allow him to move again.

@CasualDragon

"Its not a threat, merely a request."

Moving at inhuman speeds, Everest dodges the bullets and pulls out Hell. Using the barrel of the Holy silver gun, Everest blocks the sword strokes and says in a giggly insane voice:

"Its to bad for you. Iblis seems incredibly happy today, otherwise i doubt i would have gotten Hell up in time to block your sword. I mean I'm fast and all, but Iblis...? Well i didn't name him the Forgiving Wind for nothing..."

Then moving even faster than before, Everest moves behind Emilio and gives him a good shove on the back.

"Now how about we stop this pointless fight before they get worked up. After all, its pretty clear that with Iblis helping your not going to be able to match me for speed. that leaves you only two options. Either overpowering me, or checkmating me... and on your own i doubt you could checkmate me, so that leaves over powering me... I have no doubt you could do it, but could you do it without dying yourself?"

Standing in a relaxed position Everest waits for Emilio to regain his balance and respond.

//Edit: changed Hell from the demonic gun to the holy gun, because i had them switched and it was bugging me... that is all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back