• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mafia High (MH) (CLOSED)

"I guess it's ruined anyways." He sighed and teared off the destroyed sleeve. The pulled the rest of the jacket off and dumped it on the floor. Taking the torn off sleeve he ripped along the seam and tied it up over the first bullet. He repeated the process with more fabric the bullet wounds were bound. "I don't care who's team I'm on as long as I'm not with any of my brothers or that meanie." He pointed at Everest. "He's got an advantage over me. I get too close and he can blow me to smithereens." He winked Everest's way.

Lance like usual was just reading his book showing no sign of even trying to find a team. Nathanial was more and less the same he was checking out his sniper and zoneing out everything around him. After checking out his sniper he pulled out a soda from his case and began to drink it tossing one to Lance who caught it still his head in the book. "So...anyone want to be mine and Lance's partner?" Nathanial asked. He knew Lance would never get up and bother so he had to do it so things could get rolling.

Kai walked into the combat area, a box of pizza in his hands. Sitting down in the middle of the room, he opened the box and removed a slice of pizza. As he munched on his pizza, Kai looked up and noticed the other people for the first time. Stuffing the entire pizza slice into his mouth and swallowing it, he looked around at the other people. Wiping sauce from his face, he grinned. "Well well well. Well. Well well. Well. Wellllllllllll......What's up folks?"

Fransisco looked over at the talking guy. "I'll be your partner but not Lance's." He stuck out his tongue in Lance's direction and, as an afterthought, stuck his thumb between his teeth and flicked it out.

"....I guess since no one else offered."

"....I wouldn't want to team up with weak fools, who are injured." Lance said bluntly still going through his book sipping from his soda..

"Thanks for the encouragement Lance, you know he is my partner, also...he's bleeding...great..."

".....Anytime."

"*sigh* Whatever. As long as I'm the shooter I don't care." Nathanial said as he drank his soda.

Everest walks over and sits down by the wall and begins to reload all the clips he had gone through using Bullet Storm... Sighing he realized this was going to take a LONG time... he doubted he would be able to use bullet storm so callously again anytime soon....

Fransisco, still sore both physically and emotionally, stood up and smashed his fist against the closest object which happened to be a wall. "What did you say Lancie? Did I pass out? No I didn't. Also, who has the biggest gang? I do. WHO HAS THE BEST FASHION SENSE? DEFINITELY NOT YOU." He scrutinized his brother. "That colour makes you look pale and washed out. Try something a little lighter. Maybe a light blue..."

Everest looked up at and called out to Fransisco

"ya, you may the biggest, but you cant make up for talent with numbers... Lance's gang is the best trained..."

Lance let out a sigh as he closed his book and stood up he then looked at his brother, well he looked down at his brother as he kept a stoic face. "Who has a bullet wound from an idiotic fight? Who has the weakest gang? Who claims to have good fashion sense when he obviously doesn't? You do. You are weak from what I have seen, you were incapable of taking care of one opponent by yourself, and even when you got help from the looks of it you still lost...pathetic." Lance said coldly as he crushed his soda can. He then turned to Everest and looked him up and down... "Everest you are on my team." He said plainly before going back to his book.

"....Wow....That's the most I have heard him say all week..." @Jesters Court @CasualDragon

Fransisco laughed and winked at Lance's friend. "You see. I have that god given talent!" He faced his brother and put on a pouting face. "Ohh boo hoo. You're just sad because you didn't get a slice of the action! And it was three bullets, not one my good brother!" He raised three fingers to emphasize the point. "As for taking care of that one opponent. I dare you to fight him to the best of both of your abilities." Fransisco got serious for a moment. "That gun thing was insane. I've never seen anything like it." He pulled down the top bandage to reveal the burning, bleeding, gaping hole in his shoulder. "He not only shot you, but burnt you from the inside out with those bullets." He pulled his makeshift bandage back up. "I bet that you won't a minute!" Fransisco laughed.

Sighing... Everest finished loading his third set of clips before asking out loud,

"what the fuck is wrong with this family, and why the hell do they keep trying to make trouble for me? whatever..."

settling back down Everest begins to load his fourth set of clips.

CasualDragon said:
Fransisco laughed and winked at Lance's friend. "You see. I have that god given talent!" He faced his brother and put on a pouting face. "Ohh boo hoo. You're just sad because you didn't get a slice of the action! And it was three bullets, not one my good brother!" He raised three fingers to emphasize the point. "As for taking care of that one opponent. I dare you to fight him to the best of both of your abilities." Fransisco got serious for a moment. "That gun thing was insane. I've never seen anything like it." He pulled down the top bandage to reveal the burning, bleeding, gaping hole in his shoulder. "He not only shot you, but burnt you from the inside out with those bullets." He pulled his makeshift bandage back up. "I bet that you won't a minute!" Fransisco laughed.
Lance actually listen to what Fransisco said finding this intresting. "With what you have told me and if it's all true then I could beat him. However I do not go for petty taunts and he is my partner...if wishes to fight so be it. However as of now shut up your voice is irritating." Lance said before turning his back and walking a small distance as he read his book though know he was interested in this man and would use this exercise as an opportunity to observe him and see if he is worth his attention.

Fransisco grinned and jumped around his brother hollering random statements with the hope of driving him crazy. There was nothing he liked more than annoying his siblings. Besides, Lance was being so serious right now.

"......." Lance didn't say anything since he had tuned out Francisco he couldn't hear anything else. Nathanial walked up to Everest and sighed.

"Yeah...that's family for you...." Nathanial said as he began eating come of his sweets that he had in his case. "I wonder how long till he punches Francisco."

Ophelia for up and dusted herself off and just stood back to watch. She would need to leave a lot if she was going to continue. It seemed like the whole family was here and just to get one man. "Francisco you're too cute when your brothers." She walked over to him and kissed his cheek in the same place as before. "You did this all for me thank you so much honey!!!" Ophelia squealed with excitement.

@CasualDragon

"...No the better question is will lance punch him, or will i shoot him first...."

Holding out his hand to Nathaniel Everest says

"I'm Everest by the way, or you can just call me the bat-shit insane gun wielding lunatic. It's nice to meet you."

Nathanial looked at Everest hand and shrugged before taking it. "Nathanial, or you can call me short term, Nath, Snipy, Lance's right hand, whatever you want really....I got a lot of nicknames. And since you let me choose.... *smirks* I'm calling you Luna." He said with a devious grin as he ate some of his gummies.

Grelle Mardona

d085d1ebf580a12b39aa14d44c47a75c.jpg

Grelle took a deep breathe she was late for school and her Aunt would've been dissapointed. She rushed off to far ranged combat and slammed open the door to find an old bunch of people yelling at each other. She waved at everyone before rushing over to her Aunt, Risque Mardona to explain her lateness. She pulled out a notepad and wrote; I'm sorry I was training, and I had forgotten the time. Risque response to this was to pat her head and told her to join a group.

"hm... damn... she would have been fun to work with...oh well"

looking at the new comer Everest sighs wistfully, he could already tell she is an amazing shot from the way she carried herself, then turning back to Nathan he says in an unusually cheerful voice,

"Sure you can call me Luna, and the next time you do, i can call you dead, because that's what you'll be when you have a bullet in your brain... if you don't want to be named dead then its one or the other buddy..."

then muttering to himself he says,

"Wonder what the max team members is... she would be extremely useful...."

"....You let me choose and Luna is short for lunatic which is short for, bat-shit insane gun wielding lunatic. *shrugs* But if you didn't like it you didn't have to threaten me...honestly that hurts right here." He joked as he placed his hands over his heart. He then let out a sigh and went though his case looking for something to snack on. When he found something he looked back over at Everest and raised his eyebrow. "When did you get there? *shrugs* Nathanial..." He said bluntly as he reintroduced himself forgetting he already did it.

Grelle Mardona

Grelle looked around, she was analyzing which group was more likely to win. She saw Lance and knew immediately from when they were both young to go with him. She walked over the group Lance was in and tapped on his back. He would know about her condition, she wrote on her pad; Can I join this one?

Lance glanced over his shoulder and was about ready to punch the person bleiveing it was Francisco, but saw it was Grelle which actually caused him to smile. "Long time no...write." He said before reading her note a bit confused as to what she was asking. "You want to be my partner or are you asking to join my gang? Either way.......Sure." He said calmly as he closed his book and waited patiently for her to write her answer.

Grelle Mardona

She carefully wrote on her pad, "To be your partner." She then looked up at Lance expectantly.

Lance read the note and placed his hand on his chin. 'I already told Everest to be my partner so I could observer him...but with her help then we are a gruntee win.' He let out a sigh before nodding. "Sure...Nath, I don't want you to be Fransicos partner, be Everest." He said not even glanceing at Nathanial. "That totally didn't sound like a spoiled brat? Good way to screw your brother *shrugs* but your the boss." Nathanial said causally not really caring either way. @Jesters Court

Users who are viewing this thread

Back