• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mafia High (MH) (CLOSED)

Raising his fist in a boxing postiton he bounced back and forth. He moved towards hr brother and used a left, left, right, right jab combo using this move as only a warm not expecting it to actually make contact

@ScarletHood

Emilio stared at the fist coming towards, with slight tilt to the left he dodged to punch easily. He countered by kicking sidewards hitting the weak points of the knee. Then stood over his brother staring the blankly, his long hair covering his eyes and only leaving a grimace on his mouth to see.

@Ninja God

Emilio gave a little grunt as his entire body hit the floor. He decided to anger his brother, as he knew he would lose control if he did. "I never knew your gang could be so weak and pathetic, I'm surprised they even survived til this day!" he said outoud with the best damm enthusiasm he could muster.

@Ninja God (this will be my last post for today)

Ophelia heard an explosion and then smelled smoke. The dorm was on fire and she was trapped, now she had to find a way out. There was a thick blanket near by and she grabbed it and hit the fire stopping out some of it making it possible for her to get out. Then she spotted Emilio going toward the Inferno dorms. Opal knew exactly who set fire to their precious dorm. It was Pierro but she would have to put out the fire before going to stop anymore from happening. She gathered a few people and they all grabbed hoses or blankets and they put out the fire. After she made sure the fire wouldn't start up again she ran up to Adia to confront her about the fire. "I was in that building!!! You could have killed me!!!" Ophelia yelled filled with rage.

@Ninja God

Users who are viewing this thread

Back