• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mafia High (MH) (CLOSED)

ScarletHood

One Weird Winker

mafia_s_night_by_mercui-d8ngvgn.png

~Welcome to Millienum City~

(Roleplaying will start when enough people join)
The city surrounding the academy is a place where undesirables dwell and many who have committed crimes. It is a place filled with the smoke of fellow criminals basking in their infamous reputations. Millienum city comes to life at night. At night the Don's lackies come out to play in their concrete jungle. However the main attraction this city is known for is MH. The only academy inside the city.

Mafia Academy:

img-thing
The headmistress of the school, Primore Belle welcomes you to her humble abode, but she advises that you quickly choose a group to fit into, otherwise the consequences of being by yourself can be devastating. There are four groups to choose from; Karnivirious- lead by Emilio, The Laughing Clown-lead by Fransisco, Inferno-leady by Pierro and Seraphims lead by Lance. Be careful of which side you choose...

city%20downtown%20town%20artwork%201600x900%20wallpaper_wallpaperswa.com_100.jpg

However if you do choose not follow any of the groups you'll be classed into a separate group who call themselves the "Anti-Mafia."

(read more about the different groups in the overview tab)

Last edited by a moderator:
Emilio was proud to be a respected leader. He always believed that he was much stronger than his pathetic brothers. He didn't have as many followers as Francisco, but all of Emilio's lackeys were much more loyal. He smiled and thought of how he could piss off Lance even more. Taking a Seraphim hostage? Maybe putting graffiti on Lance's territory? Emilio laughed and wrote down some strategies on his notepad.

(I hope I did good!)

Fransisco twirled a frilly hat between his fingers before dropping it theatrically on the top of his head. Glancing around the semi-bustling campus he wondered who would join his clown crew this year. He had every intention of making this year an excellent year for his Laughing Clowns, maybe they would burn down the Inferno's dorm. He chuckled and clapped excitedly. How about, they learned to breath fire then use that skill to burn down the dorm? He had every intention of making his way to the top but if he was going to get there, he was going to have fun along the way.

Ophelia reached the campus it was crowded and people were rushing to get spots in classes. She pulls up her stockings and primps her hair. This was a big day Opal got in line to sign up for close combat and psychology 101. She was practically ready for combat already with her custom sword in the sheath sling on her back. At one of the past towns she made a belt that could safely hold her throwing knives too. Ophelia never went anywhere with out her weapons, they were the best accessories.

Finally she reached the front of line and it was time to pick classes. Even though Opal was sure what ones she wanted she still paused. Then checked the ones she had planned on taking. Now time to explore but no trouble today unless it can't be avoided. Ophelia saw a guy with a very cute hat{ @CasualDragon /Fransico} and approached him "Hi, your hat is really nice.". She had no clue she was talking to one of the gang heads.

Last edited by a moderator:
Emilio heard the bell ring and he grabbed his samurai sword. He walked past Francisco on the way there, making sure to bump into him. Emilio walked into class and could sense everyone's fear of him.

Hearing the bell ring I pull out my schedule and look at the class I'm supposed to be in,

"yep im late already..."

Talking to myself i sigh and shove my schedule back in to my coat.

Walking into the class Everest sees another student lounging in a desk with a sword at his side. Slightly nodding to him, I make my way to the back of the class where i flop into a desk and prop up my feet.

"Hopefully I'll get lucky and we wont have to spar, that would be disastrous... why did i even sign up for this class again? whatever...."

Closing my eyes i steady my breathing and listen to the conversations around me.

(Jester, since this is a casual RP and not simple, please capitalize your "I"s and put apostrophes were they belong. Also, this is 3rd person. Thanks!)

Emilio found one of his Karnivirious members and started talking to them about a plan he had. They were going to make an attack on Francisco to get some extra weapons for their crew. It was ingenious, really. Normally, Emilio liked to wait for the attack, but he really needed some extra gear.

The teacher walked into combat class, "Alright for the first lesson of the day I want to see your fighting style, therefore I'll pick your opponent to spar against". They then pointed to Emilio and Ophelia. Next they pointed to Fransisco and Everest. Indicating the pairs. Afterwards they continued pair up the other students in the class before shouting for the combat to continue

@ Rabbid @Jesters Court @Starshine @CasualDragon

(Sorry, I wasn't sure if it was 3rd person or not, so I went with how I am more comfortable, but from now on all my posts will be in 3rd.)

"Well balls..."

Walking up to the person the teacher indicated Everest calls to him

"You know? I really don't feel like fighting today... Could we perhaps just act like we are? You know, a bit of a theatrical battle without really trying? Please?

Hopefully the guy would be understanding and not want to fight either.

/edit:
@CasualDragon

Ophelia grinned as she approached the classroom. As she entered Ophelia heard her name and the name of her duelmate. She still had no clue who anyone was. "Well don't expect to win. I'm not going to take it easy on you." Ophelia giggled. Placing her hand on her sword she awaited the call to start.

Emilio smiled and pulled out his samurai sword. "Allow me to introduce myself. I am Emilio Dontella." He waited for the call to start.

The teacher stood in between Emilio and Ophelia, "No killing each other okay?" they said looking at both of the students in the eye. They blew the whistle, signalling the combat.

@Rabbid @Starshine

Jeezus, that's her only rule? What kind of school have I gotten myself into...

Thinking this, Everest turns to watch the match.

(Oh sorry forgot to say this but I am currently on a mobile, so all posts will be a bit more carp than normal. )

Ophelia pulled out her custom pink sword "So your one of the leaders??? Well you are really handsome of course you are." She made eye contact and smiled. "I guess we have to get this duel on.". Opal swung her sword at Emilio's leg.

Emilio winked at her as her sword hit his leg with a clang. "Custom fitted armor. Stainless steel." He disarmed with a quick strike of his sword. "I've been doing this my whole life. You never stood the chance."

"You win this time cause of your armor and distracting glances but I'll get you next time." Ophelia really thought she had a chance. Quickly she snatched her sword from him and went to the back of the room. She was very displeased with herself but now was her chance to figure out what gang to choose. She was pouting for the time being but she would need to talk to someone about the gangs.

"That was almost too easy." Emilio grinned. He went to the back with Ophelia. "If you hang hang out with that clown, you'll never get any better." He pointed at Francisco. "If you were to come to me, there'd be a lot more in it for you. Unless, of course, you're not strong enough."

"What could I get from you??? I need to know benefits and such. I'm an asset to have and you have to earn me. Today may have been easy but I learn fast on my own." Ophelia gave him a questionable glance. "That guy has some style but why would I need to hang out with him??? I'm not here to make friends. I mean who is???".

"Ah yes, that guy over there is my brother, Francisco. He leads The Laughing Morons." Emilio smiled. "I'll tell you what I've got. Guns, swords, training, bombs, and excitement. And as for me having to earn you, maybe this will do." He gave her a golden ring.

Bye god he's full on admitting to everything, and what's more she seems to be enjoying the treatment.... whatever.... so my opponent is one of the four sons huh... even more of a reason to avoid the fight.

Looking over Everest calls to the pair,

"You know? Not everybody here cares to hear all your little schemes and plans... your going to do that, do it somewhere else."

Risque Mardona stared at her pupils in her class. Her bosses sons were in her class. Yet she would not give anyone special treatment, after all a student had to earn her respect. She stood on the sidelines evaluating how each battle was going. One had finished rather quickly. She walked over to see it was Emilio, one of the Don's sons. She spoke,"Emilio duel me I want to see how far you've come." Her hands swung to the side. She was in a relaxed stance with a cigarette in her mouth.

anime-girl_011.jpg

@Rabbid

Emilio did a backflip and landed in front of his teacher. "Yes ma'am. But I must advise you not to use guns in close combat this time." He grinned and pulled out his sword.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back