• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mafia High (MH) (CLOSED)

Ophelia is flattered and takes the ring it was beautiful. This didn't mean anything to her but she would keep it and think about her choice. He said the other guy was his brother and was a leader. Opal loved his style and was very drawn toward it since she also cared about looks.

(The top part was meant to be thought, but it didn't quite work right and the lower part was supposed not be speech but oh well... blame it on the mobile.)

Risque stared back Emilio, a lazy expression shown on her face, "Street rules Emilio, but I promise I won't kill you" With lightning quick reflexes shot at Emilio but on purpose missed his head by a hair width. She stepped back and gave a back flip. She stood there her back straight and standing absolutely still.

"Well teach, I'd say that you're a good shot, but I'm not one to compliment." Emilio held his sword with both hands and stared at her, waiting for the next move.

Risque simply just continued to stand still. She opened one eye slowly and said, "Come at me." This was close-combat class after all, she wanted see if he had improved his skills.

Emilio was a bit shocked by someone waiting for him to make an attack, but he tried anyway. Emilio pulled out two daggers and threw them at Ms. Mardona's legs and took a slash at her head with his sword.

Sighing to himself Everest walked over to a nearby student who was sitting in a chair and said to him,

"You don't mind do you? No? Thanks."

Before pushing the surprised kid out of the chair and dragging it to where he would have a good view of the fight.

Sitting down, Everest muttered

"Is the word non-violent even in these peoples dictionaries?Whatever..."

Leaning back in the chair Everest sighed and went back to sleeping.

Risque looked at the daggers and caught them throwing them back, she ducked underneath the sword and gave a strong uppercut that could almost break Jaw. She lifted her hands at lightning speed pin pointing points that rendered one unable to move. Then stood back in her original position, back straight and still. "Emilio throw the dagger with more power and work on your faking out technique more" she said outloud. Evaluating his skills she admitted he had improved, but still needed work.

"Yes ma'am. I will go down to the archery range when I have the time." Emilio bowed to his teacher. He picked up his daggers and went back to his seat, only to Everest sleeping next to him. "Wake up you idiot, this isn't nap time."

"Mph... pompous prick..."

Muttering to himself Everest ignored Emilio and shifted around in the chair in the attempts of finding a more comfortable position.

"You did not just call me that."

Emilio pulled out pistol in one hand and a dagger in the other. "I'll have all of my men onto you in a second."

Ophelia jumped in between the boys "Come on a fight right now on the first day???" She looked at Emilio "Please for me???"

Emilio sighed and put his weapons back in his pockets. "Alright, but I'll have you know your little flirty sorcery doesn't work on me."

Opal looked at him "Oh whatever do you mean??? I just feel like if you gave me a ring I must be somewhat special.". She knew that the ring had meant nothing to him it was like a flower that he would give any one. Ophelia put her hand on his shoulder and squeezed softly "I don't flirt honey."

"I've had girlfriends over the years, and not one of them was up to the challenge." He smirked. "I'm a psychology expert. I know what you're pulling on me."

"Either way you weren't supposed to hear that..."

Muttering to himself Everest slowly stretched before looking at Emilio and saying

"I was mearly stating an observation of the general area... I was not stating names... you took it to mean yourself... not my fault..."

Brushing past them

Everest leaves the classroom too try and find a more suitable location for sleeping.

"Well I guess you caught me but you don't know. I'm always up for a challenge but I like them to be risky ones." with that Ophelia walked out of the class room. Onto the grounds to find other interesting people and maybe bump back into Emilio on the outside.

Emilio jumped out through the window and ran toward the archery range with his daggers. He was ambidexterous, so he was very good at it.

"Hmph... that guy is such a pompous prick..."

Talking to himself Everest made his way up to the roof where he knew he should be able to take a nap in peace.

There he laid down and watched as four shadowy figure appeared in front of him, then talking to them Everest says,

"Hey guys how you doing?"

To which the figurs replied in unison "why didn't you kill them?"

sighing Everest says "we can't just kill everyone..."

"Why not?" The figurs ask questioningly

Sighing Everest ignored them and closed his eyes hoping he can put the remainder of the recess to something useful. Like sleeping.

"Uggg nothing out here and no one of interest to talk to." Opal scoffed. Time for some climbing and maybe a little troublemaking. She did say earlier no to causing trouble for one day but this was so boring she couldn't help it. She found her way to the roof, the view was less then spectacular but it gave her a great layout of the land. People were everywhere she looked to her left, even on the roof. "It's that imbecile I saved earlier." Ophelia walked over to him @Jesters Court "You should have thanked me back there you know..."

"Why thank someone if you didn't need the help in the first place.... and on that note, is the universe TRYING TO PREVENT ME FROM TAKING A FREAKING NAP???"

Sighing Everest, sits up and looks around before sighing and flopping back down where he says

"Why bother? All their interested in is themselves... honestly I've put up with to many people like that recently, from the docs to the patients to the asshats... so why bother? 'Bout the best thing we can do for them now is put them outof their missery..."

Rolling over Everest sighs and hopes he can get at least 5 minutes of sleep before the bell.

"Put them out of their misery?!? Are you kidding these guys are thriving living their lives on to the extreme. Making names for themselves, they are happier than any people I've seen in a long time." Ophelia went and kicked the guy in his leg. "You are the one who needs to be put out of his misery." she whips out her sword and hold the blade to his chest "I just wanted a thank you and then you go and make fun of the life I cherish. Your mistake..."

Risque stood at the archery range, a bow trained on the target, her mind was completely focused, so she didn't notice Emilio. She took a deep breathe and let go off the bow. It landed dead in the middle. She put down her bow and rolled her shoulders.

@Rabbid

Grasping the blade with his bare hand Everest pries it off his chest and holding it about a foot above his chest with his left arm, he watches the blood well and run down his arm before slowly reaching into his jacket where he pulls out Heaven and places it against the girls forehead before jerking it upright and whispering,

"Bang.... I win..."

Reholstering the pistol Everest continues to watch the blood run down his arm, knowing that at this rate it could be bad for the arm if he doesn't stop the bleeding soon, but Everest doesn't care, he just sighs and closes his eyes again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back