• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mafia High (MH) (CLOSED)

Ophelia have a chance she excused herself from class for a restroom break. Once out of class she retrieved the ring and placed it in one of her pockets for her daggers. Opal was missing one she tried to kill a bird one time and ended up pinning it to a tree instead of it dropping out of they sky. Returning to class hair fixed again and more lips stick one she took her seat. "So where should I meet you???" She was referring to the raid but wanted to let his mind wander a bit.

Emilio wondered for a second. "I still need to talk to Francisco about the raid, but I want to meet you personally by the front door at the end of the school day." He studied her for a second. "You seem like the one to abandon a guy when you find one better. I'm taking a note of that."

"Well if you are as amazing as you say you are then there isn't anyone better than you. I've never wandered from my boyfriends they always left me. None of them were anywhere close to men, I don't think people can be discarded. I won't let anyone dump me for someone and get away with it." Ophelia snickered thinking about he last boyfriend she pulled her sword on him when she caught him cheating. He didn't die bit she did put a nice cut on his stomach down to his pelvis. "In front of the school it is, I still have your ring. I feel special that you gave it to me." she reaches over and touches his arm "I bet you have great muscles.". Ophelia wasn't into bodybuilders but she liked to feel a little muscles in the arms and abs were really nice.

"My sword is made out of the kind of stuff you would normally only see in fiction. I hope you know who Captain America is." Emilio grinned. "My sword is made of the same metal as his shield. It used to be fictional, until scientists found out how to make it for real. It is extremely heavy, so you do need muscles to carry it."

Ophelia giggled and bit her lip, she had to admit Emilio was sexy. They way he talked always confident and still mysterious. "Well I would hate to get in a sword fight with you. I made my sword myself and it would shatter my heart if she ever broke.". Opal was very in love with her weapons she tried to climb the tree to retrieve her throwing knife but at the time she was weaker.

"I know my brothers may say I get everything I own from my father, but it's all mine." Emilio gave a small smile. "I can let you try out some of my weapons after school. Hopefully Francisco agrees to joining me."

"I'll take care of Francisco, don't you worry about him. I might try them out but I like my weapons we have a long past together and I could never replace them." Ophelia had two of the leaders eat out of her hands. She felt the power like they were puppets and she controlled them.

"I just hope you remember what happens if you cross me. Remember close combat earlier?" Emilio tilted his head back. "I'm a psychological expert. Anything you say, I will use against you if you get me mad."

"The only thing you can do to hurt me is break my sword and discard me like trash. If you don't do those I won't need to cross you babe." Ophelia blew him a kiss. "So since it's a sub and I've only been in one class what am I too study??? Your flawless body???" she joked

"It's far from flawless. I have a scar on my back, a burn on my leg, and a bruise on my chest." Emilio looked down. "There's also the blind eye."

"Those things are what make you flawless. It gives character, and adds sexiness." Ophelia wished she was in his head like he was in hers. "I have scars too but I prefer to think that I'm flawless plus I mean who can't love the view of me???" she ran her hands on her body from her breasts to her thighs.

Emilio frowned. "Nobody is flawless. I've killed people, and I mourn every single one of them." He pulled up his sleeve to reveal a cut from a knife. "This is from a fight I got into. Killed the poor sap, and I regret it to this day."

"Ohh Emilio trying to steal my girl?" Fransisco joked. "You don't have nothing on me brother. I don't think you can pull off a dress quite like I can!" He flounced around imitating a dress and laughed. "But seriously though. A raid? I may agree to that, but I do have some terms for you to meet."

"Well... I wouldn't skip a class would I dear brother! Now as for my terms." He looked around the class briefly to see who was there. Most of the class was there and he took note of that. "For starters, I won't kill any of your Karnivirious if you don't kill any of my clowns. Second off, you're going to have to put aside your bad conscious that gets in the way, I'm not afraid to kill anyone who gets in my way, even our dear brother Lance, but I can't have you trying to protect the innocent. If they get in my way then they're dead. Do you meet these terms and do you have any terms yourself?"

Ophelia leaned and whispered in Francisco's ear "Don't worry it's just a strategy to keep peace, my love.". "Plus I'm not property I"m an asset to your group." She said aloud so everyone thought she was telling him off. This was Ophelia's way of life controlling men and getting what she needed at all costs.

"Alright Francisco. The Laughing Clowns and Karnivirious are now allies." He glanced at Ophelia. "I'd be careful around that one though."

Francisco laughed slung his arm around Ophelia's waist. "Who me? My I'm as innocent as a beautiful butterfly!" He batted his eyelashes. "Actually Ophelia, earlier outside, there was a boy who pushed his own gun to his head and pulled the trigger. Who is he? I wouldn't mind asking him to join us too. Anyone who's brave enough to do that is brave enough to be a clown!"

Ophelia tossed her hair "Be carful with me???" she smiled as a hand was placed around her waist. "I don't know his name but he pointed that gun at me after I saved him from a fight with Emilio!!! He isn't the type for us trust me. He is one of those that don't get involved unless he has to..." Opal scoffed.

He smiled and tousled her hair lightly. "Well if you believe that he isn't for us then he isn't for us! Maybe we'll off him..." He mumbled. The long summer had made Fransisco slightly blood thirsty and he couldn't wait for the raid tonight.

"His name is Everest." Emilio stated. "I was planning on getting rid of him. He's too lazy for this school."

"So we agree we take him out. I love this idea I saved him and he didn't thank my instead he puts a gun to my head. This is payback for not respecting me." Ophelia giggled but it was kind of evil and cute. "What to do now guys???" she put on a pouty face cause she was bored.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back