• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mafia High (MH) (CLOSED)

(Some things came up, sorry for the massively late reply...)

Watching as the rope wraps around his legs Everest smiles, then looking back at the other building where Emilio is standing at the window Everest smiles and slids beneath the railing causing the rope to pull taunt and hopefully yanking on Emilio. Reaching the end of his rope, Everest uses one of the knives he had bought earlier and cuts himself loose... lets see the prick catch up now... All that remained now was getting past the other two clowns and he was home free...

@Rabbid @Starshine @CasualDragon

Whoops wants very clear in the last post... basically Everest used the rope from the grappling hook Emilio was holding to safely drop down from the fire escape to the alleyway and is now at ground level...

I just left you up in the apartments because it was the easiest way to escape you... I still have to deal with Francisco and Ophelia...

Ophelia saw him escape Emilio "And he calls himself a professional." she said nudging Francisco. Then takes off after him she found him in the ally. "Everest stop!!!" she threw a knife so close to his head it cut a lock of it off. "Next time I won't miss. I have a bone to pick with you. I want you to fight like a man and use something other than guns too." Opal tied her hair back cause things were about to get intense.

@Jesters Court @CasualDragon

Last edited by a moderator:
"Sorry... fighting without guns just really isnt my thing... but well..."

Spinning around Everest kicks the wall and breaks off a 7 ft length of metal pipe, and spins it around in a complex series of movements, showing he has some skill with polearms. Snapping the pole in place in front of him he then awaits for the swordswoman to make her move.

@Starshine

"Overcompensating are we???" Ophelia laughed as he pointed a seven foot pole at her. She jumped on the pole dashing at Everest halfway through she pushed off of the pole and darted at him airborne.

Risque walked over to where the large commotion was coming from, she took a look to see members of the Laughing clown and Karnivirous, teaming up against, Everest. She took a deep breathe yelled, "Oi you lot no unfair duels!" She took out her Ak47 as if to indicate what the consequences would be.

@Jesters Court
@Rabbid @CasualDragon

Fransisco was spinning his staff and waiting for the perfect moment to jump in when a teacher walked over with a loaded gun. And a very big gun he must admit. This ought to make things interesting. He pushed the blades back up into their sleeves and meandered over to her.

"Why m'am we have all of the best reasons to be doing this!" He made slow circles around her as he talked. "You see, he threatened to kill one of my clowns! As for why dearest Emilio comes in. Well, he simply thinks Everest is lazy but that's enough of a reason."

Quickly Fransisco pulled out his staff again and lunged forward hoping to knock the huge gun away.

@ScarletHood

Riley took it upon herself to go out for a walk and hopefully get some new weapons. As she walked out she admired what the school has become and is becoming, she smiled and got directions for the weapon shop and when she peaked in through the door that had been propped open and someone trying to fix lightbulbs "Hello?.. Are you still accepting customers? I'd like a few new weapons." the cashier smiled, no words but motioned for her to come in. Riley smiled and ran her fingers on the blades of long knives and daggers.

Risque stared at Fransico knowing what he was going to do. He should've known better than this, after all she was his father's right hand man. She moved away from him and shot a bullet on purpose, it hit a little to his left on purpose, it was intentional, a warning shot.

@CasualDragon

Riley hears an echo of the shot and excited for some action she runs out the shop and toward where she heard the shots.

When she finally comes across it she see the bit of a brawl going on and kinda leans in the shadows of a building, putting on her mask that looks a bit like clockwork. Cocking her head she comes out a bit. "A brawl, eh?"

@ScarletHood @Starshine @CasualDragon

Fransisco laughed as the bullet passed to his left. "You missed!" He joked. He looked at the newcomer to the 'brawl'. "More like a lynching my dear." He cocked his head and moved closer to her. "My dear, you have such fine hair." He moved forward, shooting her a lazy grin as he moved. "I think it would look much nicer though if you were to put it up." He looked at her closer. "A ponytail that's not too high but not to low."

@JadeWuvsCookies @ScarletHood

Riley raised her eyebrows under her masks. "My hair is fine itself, thank you." she said it kind of sassily as she felt more concealed under her mask.

She studied his face and took a step back into the darkness.

@CasualDragon

Risque sighed she didn't want to go along with this much more, all she wanted was a nice smoke. She jabbed at one the weak points of Francisco and walked away shouting, " no killing okay? That's the only rule your father said Fransico!" She looked over the jab would paralyze him for a few minutes.

@CasualDragon

The jab was well placed and he felt his knees buckle underneath of him. "Awe come on m'am! We're only having a bit of fun." He pouted. He turned his head to the other girl but she was gone. "The Laughing Clowns could use you!" He called out.

Riley steps out from the darkness and kneels down next to him. "I've gotta group, but who knows. I may switch." Riley smirked and caressed his cheek "You try to be a ladies man, don't you. But can't cling to your women.." she shook her head and smirked. "What a shame." Riley took off her mask and put it in her side belt and shook her head to get some hair out of her face.

Risque took a deep breathe and then one out with smoke. She sighed in relief at the sight of the wall of weapons the weapon shop. She didn't know the Don's sons could be so troublesome. She had enough of smoking and threw the cigarette in a nearby glass bowl. Then started to talk the man attending the cashier.

Lance was strolling to his next class he had been in all his others lessons but since he was so quiet no one likely noticed. He didn't really care, after all when he does get noticed fights often break out and as amusing as they are to watch they can get repetitive and annoying. He let out a sigh and ran his fingers through his hair before opening the door to his class psychology 101. He nodded at the teacher and then sat down without a word or even a noticeable glance to anyone. (Those this work?)

Fransisco grinned and looked up at her. "So what do you say? Join the Laughing Clowns?" He glanced over at Ophelia. "My love over there's having a great time and you would too if you joined us. And if you join us you can help darling Ophelia take down that filthy Everest. The teacher said that I can't kill, but nothing about you."

Pierro was enjoying a conversation as a classmate tapped his shoulder. "What do you want." he said lynching his shoulders down turning to see the person pointing towards the now entering Lance. "What the hell your in this class too." he said standing up leaning his head up and to the side a bit to give himself the superior tough guy look while stuffing his hands in his pockets.

@Peaceswore

"Obviously." Lance said not even glancing at Pierro as he grabs his book. He opens it and continues to act like Pierro isn't there. 'Yeah the tough guy act from the hot head very original.' He thought as he sighed and ran his hand through his hair.

Pierro clenched his jaw as Lance spoke to him as if he were irrelevant. He tilted his head back down. He breathed and sat back down in his seat. He wasnt in the modd for a gang fight at the moment so he decided to levae him alone for now.His gang members that had started to gather around him dispered, dissappinted that nothing was going to happen. "Just stay on that side of the room."

@Peaceswore

Lance turned the page of his book and continued to read he was rather bored though of course he kept his usual straight face. "You came over here." He pointed out calmly. He had yet to so much as glance at anyone in the class beside the teacher and was somewhat absorbed in his book. He had to make that comment because Pierro just annoyed him so why not?

@Ninja God

Users who are viewing this thread

Back