• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mafia High (MH) (CLOSED)

Grelle Mardona

d085d1ebf580a12b39aa14d44c47a75c.jpg

She nodded along, and pulled one her hand guns, her posture straightened up as she awaited further instructions from her Aunt.

Risque Mardona

anime-girl_011.jpg

She took the class out to the forest nearby, "This is where it will all take place." She pointed at Lance's group and said, "You'll be the hunters." Then she pointed to other group, "And you'll be the hunted." She blew the whistle indicating the other group to run. "You have 15 minutes!" she yelled before standing there with timer.

Pierro remembered he had a free period and roamed through the hallway still holding his hammer over his left shoulder leaning foward with his right hand in his pocket.

He started to wonder what his brothers were doing but that just angered him more and he decided to head for the training room.

Turning to lance and grelle Everest says

"Just one thing before you guys start chasing us."

then under his breath Everest mumbles

"I never thought those damn docs would actually have forced me to learn something useful that could be applied outside the asylum..."

then turning to look straight at grelle he signs in ASL

"Your a mute right? Can you sign?"

Grelle Mardona

Grelle nodded at Everest and signs; "Yes why?" She was curious at him asking such a question before the start of a battle.

Nathanial was ready to get moving, but waited for Everest as he snacked on some chocolate. While Lance had put away his book and was now watching Everest closely incase he tried to pull a low move. "....We have 15 minutes..." He said coolly as he waited for the prey to start running.

Signing back Everest says

"Because possibly forging alliances are far mor useful than a 15 minute exercice."

Then spinning on his heels he begins to sprint and yank o Nathan yelling

"Lets get moving!"

Nathanial tripped over his own feet for a second before running behind Everest. "You owe me a chocolate bar." He said since he had dropped his when he was suddenly yanked. Lance rolled his eyes as he looked at Gelle. "Find a high vantage point I'll draw them out, unless you have a better plan thirteen minutes and forty seconds." He said calmly as he counted down in his head.

Still running Everest growled out at nathan

"I'll buy you a damn chocolate bar later... now your a sniper... if you had two targets to take out what's the first thing you would do?"

@Peaceswore

"Simple go to high ground, but this is a forest so it makes things harder.....I would need to wait them out or I would find away to get them to a clearing. Also matters wind conditions, gun, precision. Sooo..." As he ran his eyes darted everywhere trying to see if there was a good place to hide and snipe. "There...that tree that is slightly taller then the rest. It has a good view point and if I had a partner I could use him/her to aim." He muttered.

"Ok, then what would be the hardest shot to make from there?"

Still running Everest sees a clearing up ahead and drags Nathan along as they sprint around the edge of it.

//Edit: realized I accidentally wrote the post in 1st person... whoops

@Peaceswore

"......Matters how good the person is. I would say if you did spontaneous twist and zags, but that will get predictable...the best would be to get as many trees as possible in the way making it harder to see us. Also something that may distract the sniper like something shiny that would usually get there attention. Also I want it to be milk chocolate not dark or that cheap generic crap."

"Hell I'll buy you what ever you want if we pull this off... you know that clearing we just passed? I want you to distract the sniper for about 2 minutes..."

then splitting off from his partner Everest launched himself into the trees and began to move at full speed towards the tree Nathan had pointed out.

@Peaceswore @ScarletHood

Grelle Mardona

Grelle ran off at an extremely fast speed, towards a high point. She reached one of the trees and sat there quietly waiting for someone to pass. Her Ak47 safety trigger was off and she aimed at a passing figure; Everest. Her mind worked out where he would land next and shot him in the leg. She reloaded her gun and quickly jumped to another tree, as not to get caught.

@Jesters Court

"Whatever I want?....Cool and I love playing target...actually I don't." He said as he let out a sigh and ran to the clearing as soon as he got there he took out his pistol and kept his eyes opened. Of course he kept moving around making sure he wasn't predictable if he did look a bit weird from the sudden movements.

"....." Lance was casually walking through the woods keeping his ears open for anything out of the ordinary. It didn't take him long to come to the edge of a clearing where he saw Nathanial and Nathanial saw him.

"....Well this is not going to be fun for me is it?" Nathanial asked he had been expecting the sniper and figured Lance would go after Everest.

"...No...not at all." Lance said as he walked toward Nathanial his hands in his pockets though it was obvious he was ready for a fight.

Damn... she hit me... better than I thought..."

Mumbling under his breath Everest reached under his coat before roaring out loud

"BUT NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!"

then, yanking out the pistol Everest fired off three wide curving shots, in the general direction of where he believed grelle to be... hopefully she wouldn't call his bluff... either way though he had to finish this off in less than 2 minutes... that was how long he guessed Nathan would survive against lance... 11 minutes 17 seconds remaining...

@ScarletHood @Peaceswore

Nathanial kept taking small steps back trying to by sometime before Lance actually decided to fight him.

"S-So Lance what were you reading earlier? Must have been pretty good."

"......"

"You wouldn't kill me...right?"

"............."

"La-Lance, not cool..."

"......No....."

"*sigh* Good you freaked me out for a moment. Haha."

"Though I have no qualms of beating you beyond repair."

".....F*ck....Everest I'm long range not close range you better get back her soon." Nathanial muttered as he pulled out his pistol. Lance didn't even slightly falter and kept walking toward Nathanial.

"Just clarifying...if I shoot you, you won't hold it against me right?"

"...........No."

"Oh! Okay sorry!" With that Nathanial shot at Lance aiming for his stomach. Lance jumped behind a rock that was nearby for cover and waited for a break in the shots. When he heard the sound of a clip being changed he ran out of cover and with a blank face and incredible speed he ran towards Nathanial who quickly ran to his right and shot at Lance again.

Grelle Mardona

Grelle let out a silent scream, one of the bullets had hit her. She quickly aimed at Everest and shot multiple rounds. One of them aimed at his legs and the other at his shoulder. She was panting heavily. Her breathe needed to slow down in order for her to concentrate. She took a minute before shooting with her handgun and dropping down onto Everest and jabbed a point, that would render one useless. She then ran off to find Lance, she was quick but had a limp due to being shot.

@Jesters Court

"... shit but hope fully... yep just a bit... OI I KNOW YOU CAN'T HEAR ME, BUT NO HARD FEELINGS YOU BITCH!!!"

And with that shout Everest uses the last of his energy to snap his wrist and with it out flies a long black rod he had been holding in his hand. Arcing gracefully through the skys, Everest manages to stay consious just long enough to see the concussion grenade land at grelles feet.

//me and grelle are out... so ya... run like hell Nathan. ..

@Peaceswore

Grelle Mardona

She swore in her head before the grenade landed at her feet. She knew it was far too late to throw the grenade away. Her eyes close waiting for the impact to come. She took out a flare gun to signal to Lance she was out. She shot before the grenade exploded, knocking her unconscious.

@Jesters Court
@Peaceswore

*Beep beep Beep beep Beep beep*

Slowly opening his eyes Everest twitched his hand before Sighing and dragging himself upright. The watch meant the 15 minutes were up... they had lost. Staggering upright he looked around at his surroundings and laughed at the destruction he and grelle had caused. Then turning towards the girl in question he limped over and shook her shoulder, trying to wake her up. No response .

"Damn... shes still out cold, and no Lance to carry her for me... Theres going to be hell to pay when she wakes up..."

Sighing Everest reached down and scooped up grelle, and began to belive that ifnhe was lucky, the. Hopefully if Everest was lucky then he would encounter LanceLance and just pass Grelle off to him without her noticing.

with those thoughts in his head, Everest began the long process of carrying grelle back to base camp, even with his limp. For once in his life, Everest was actually hoping to run into lance...

@ScarletHood.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lance was walking back with a unconscious Nathanial over his shoulder. There was no visible wounds and he wasn't bleeding or anything like that, but he was out could. As for lance he had a cut on his cheek and was bleeding a bit from a bullet that had grazed is waist (both of these now bandaged). As he walked he headed over to where he saw Gelle's signal to make sure she was okay. When he arrived he saw Everest holding an unconscious Gelle, he looked at the two a bit before noticing that Gelle was hurt. He placed Nathanial down under a tree and with out a word took Gelle away from Everest not giving him time to argue. He placed Gelle on the ground and opened up his bag where he had a bunch of first aid supplies.

Without a glance at Everest he began to treat Gelle's leg jus like he read from a book earlier. It didn't take him long to bandage her and he gave her a cold pack for her headache that she would likey have.

"....Wake up." He said to Gelle as he shook her

((SORRY I HAD TO SLEEP!!!))

The combat room Pierro was training with 3 other Inferno members telling each to attack him at the same time. They all had swords and had formed a triangle around him. He still had his right hand in his pocket and the hammer over his shoulder. "Dont just stand there attack me." he said eagerly they each ran towards him with swords raised, the first one to reach him slashed straight for his head, Using the weight of the hammer Pierro leaned back dodging sword and brung the hammer off his shoulder slamming it right into the perons rib. Sliding his hand to halfpoint on the handle he leaned down spinning around with hammer extended hitting the next guy in the back of the knees.

Laying the hammer down he placed his new brass Knuckles on and stayed down until the next guy stood over him with his sword raisef. The dude brung the sword down, Pierro slid to the side in a bored fashion and turned around punching him in the stomach.

He stood looking at the three members each struggling to stand up. "Too easy."he picked up the hammer. "im going to name you Rocky." he smiled and threw it over his shoulder and exited the room.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fransisco giggled when Ophelia kissed his cheek. "Anything for you my dear!" He swept into a low bow. The game passed relatively quickly with no problems on Fransisco's end. His arm and shoulder were still bugging him, but he pulled the bullets out himself while the game went on. He glanced down at his shoes and noted the blood stains. He pulled them off and stared at them mournfully. "These cost me a fortune." He sadly put them back on and looked at the shredded pieces of jacket he was using as bandages. "That jacket cost almost as much as the shoes." He sighed. "The pants are ruined also and so is the shirt. This whole wardrobe cost around two thousand dollars." He patted his head and, with sadness in his heart, noted that his hat was gone. "I quite loved that hat."

Gratefully sighing that Lance was taking care of Grelle. Then looking at his arm, shoulder and legs he realized it would probably be best to just take the bullets out now rather than later. Walking over to Lance's first aid kit were he says,

"Excuse me... Need some of this... a few of these... maybe some of that... Oh, one of those..! and three of those... thank you very much~."

Reaching into the bag, Everest had pulled out a few antiseptic wipes, three scalpels, some bandages, three pairs of tweezers, a set of needles, some thread, and a long wooden rod. Then walking over to a near by tree he wrapped the wooden rod in bandages. Then taking off his belt, Everest decided to start with the one in his arm, then do his shoulder, and lastly his leg. Wrapping his belt around his arm, Everest tightened it as much as he could. Opening one of the scalpels, Everest wiped down the area around the bullet hole with the antiseptic, then he stuck the bandage wrapped rod in his mouth. Picking up the scalpel his began to make two cuts on his arm in the shape of a cross... Biting down hard on the rod, Everest screamed quietly in pain through his clenched teeth. Finishing the cuts on his arm, Everest threw the scalpel to the side before picking up the tweezers, then he began to fish out the first bullet. After about 3 minutes of intense pain he finally manages to get it out. tossing the bullet to the side he sets down the tweezers, ties the thread to the first of his needles and stitches up the wound. After bandaging the first hole, Everest removes his belt from his arm and bites down extremely hard before repeating the process with his shoulder. After removing the bullet from his shoulder, Everest once again picks up the belt and straps it too his leg, before repeating the process for the final time. After digging out the bullets, Everest curls up in the fettle position and begins to scream silently through the rod he still held in his mouth from the pain of having to dig out the bullets on his own with no anesthesia or pain killers...

// see... that's how your supposed to react from getting shot....

Lance watched Everest with a lot of intrest as he took out the bullets. He had read about doing this but had yet to test it out on someone to see how well it worked. He remained quiet the entire time. When Everest was finished Lance looked over at him and then went into his coat.

".....I have pain killers." He said before turning back to Gelle still having no success in waking her. "If you are capable of movement carry here while I take Nath." He said coolly not offering the drugs to the injured man or really caring how badly he may be hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back