• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Madoka Magica: Matsuyama Mystery (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I'll be going out of state tomorrow, but hopefully I can get a post up tonight amidst last minute preparations. Even if I don't, I'll be able to post once I'm there so don't worry too much.

I'll likely be able to get a post out tonight, although it'll be with some difficulty and probably lower quality than usual.

take your time i do love it Aza trying to be more human is less human seeming. funny thing is as far as getting the straigth truth from Aza komi would likely be the one to get it the easiest but that will not happen for a very long time.

Last edited:
I need to reenter. I had to take care of something private fora week
Well it's currently early night in character and everyone's at a ramen stall. It'd make sense for Asami to come over for a meal after work or something like that.

Also WOW I don't use this laptop alot, I had a year old quoted message that I had to clear.

Went to a Japanese restaurant today and actually tried Tonkatsu, both pork and chicken. I always thought it looked really delicious so it's been my go-to food for characters in a Japanese setting. It's tasty.

Gonna be unable to post today, since I'll be in cars and planes and airports until 9:30 pm CST, and my laptop is a hunk of junk that shuts off if I move it too much. That said, there's not really much I'd be doing, so you guys can skip me if the urge to post becomes unbearable today.

I missed my flight due to airline maintenance problems. My new one is at 10:30 pm cst or something stupid like that. In the 5 hours I'll be at this airport I might be able to post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back