• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Madoka Magica: Matsuyama Mystery (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
It seems like the Magical Girl infighting is going to start very soon. Sorry in advance if I can't get a post out before I need to go to work.

A bit confused is there a witch? What going on with the train?
Yes. While it does seem a little early for a witch, everyone would have seperated and gone their own ways otherwise, and in that case, the five would likely never fully reunite afterwards.

Oh boy, a telepathic communication channel? I can't wait for it to be in use for a minute before Komi teaches Agotta some new words.

Aza is using it now though technically she already opened it just kyubey never explained how to use it to the girls lol

Yea I brought it up cause you all are attacking close range. I taken the long range

Ah, seems RPN deemed these notifs unnecessary for me for some reason, will try catching up and posting tonight.

Ding-dong, the wicked witch is dead! Everyone played a large enough part in Bellstar's destruction that I'm satisfied with the conclusion to this battle, but for future exchanges, I'd like people to ask here if they can deal the final blow.

I'd also like for everyone to hold back on posting until I next do, I'd like to write the witch's death.

Think we should just alternate finishing blows or whoever created the witch gets to decide

Users who are viewing this thread

Back