• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Madoka Magica: Matsuyama Mystery (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
It's been almost 2 weeks since the recruitment started,maybe we want to get going soon.

Funny that Shiranui seems to be the oldest in the group,these kids are pretty young to suffer.

I know that very well,having watched the original series.

Just thought it was amusing that only one member of the group (so far) is older than 16.

I guess when you have your wish granted alongside phenomenal magical power,you don't (initially) feel worried about running around at night fighting witches with no parental supervision.

One of them is even an experienced driver and athlete.

I am with getting the in character thread up soon though. We lose people and interest the longer we wait

The In-Character thread is up! I feel I should clarify that the part at the beginning is NOT happening in the present.

So we are meant to be brand new I kind of had mine do the contract at like 14 so she has been active for like a year

So we are meant to be brand new I kind of had mine do the contract at like 14 so she has been active for like a year
She could have come from somewhere else as a reserve directed by the incubators to fill the sudden vacancy.

Due to her nature she might have been curious about the disappearance and come without even being asked.

But it's definitely not too late to revise.

Yes, everyone is either brand new or from out of town. All of Matsuyama's native Magical Girls have vanished.

Oh yeah, it's like 3:46 for me over here, I really hope that it's not as late for everyone else. I at least went to sleep and woke up a while ago.

Is karcen still doing over night. I just got home 2 hrs ago from my job

Also you may want to link ooc ic and characters you can do that in links section of first posts

Is anyone planning to be on the train with Nel's character? Also, should we establish a post rotation or go with "whoever can post can post"?

Typically if your post doesn't conflict with others you on theory can post as much or little as needed. Passageof time should be the same as others though. Karcen and I often post rotation to avoid conflicting stories.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back