• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Madoka Magica: Matsuyama Mystery (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
i dont find me being a loner of the group is what this group needs so i am probably going to just leave the rp.

i dont find me being a loner of the group is what this group needs so i am probably going to just leave the rp.
Alright, if that's what you really want to do then I won't stop you. I would like for you to stay, but I won't try to force you to do so if you're not having fun or enjoying yourself. If you don't decide against this later on, then good luck in the future.

Convinced Shirou to stay, and am also advancing the mystery plot a little bit in my next post.

Tl;dr on the plot advancing stuff, Agotta is the first to find out that people are going missing.

And just to be clear,which of the following was how each of us contracted? It would probably affect how the mystery develops.

1) Everyone, including Aza, was contacted by the same incubator and made a contract at different times.

2) Everyone was contacted by a different incubator.

3) An incubator contacted Aza, and after she made her contract, she contracted everyone else.

4) Something else altogether.

I've been assuming 2 so far, but maybe you all were thinking one of the others.

Dolches Dolches Karcen Karcen

there is only one incubator kyubey is a hivemind we just talk to terminals . Though there are now technically now 2 incubators if you count Aza.

Aza has not made a contract with any of the girls though may have done so in the past.

So technically 1 is correct even if done so by different terminals. That is unless you really want that connection to Aza for your character.

there is only one incubator kyubey is a hivemind we just talk to terminals . Though there are now technically now 2 incubators if you count Aza.

Aza has not made a contract with any of the girls though may have done so in the past.

So technically 1 is correct even if done so by different terminals. That is unless you really want that connection to Aza for your character.
Yes, that was what I meant, basically.

I wanted to be clear if everyone would remember talking to the same creature when they made their contract, or if they each talked to a different terminal and therefore think there are multiple different creatures.

If everyone agrees, we could go forward with 1, or otherwise decide on something else.

And just to be clear,which of the following was how each of us contracted? It would probably affect how the mystery develops.

1) Everyone, including Aza, was contacted by the same incubator and made a contract at different times.

2) Everyone was contacted by a different incubator.

3) An incubator contacted Aza, and after she made her contract, she contracted everyone else.

4) Something else altogether.

I've been assuming 2 so far, but maybe you all were thinking one of the others.

Dolches Dolches Karcen Karcen
As Karcen said, technically 1) is correct. Everyone was contacted by different incubator bodies and probably at different times, but all of them were contacted after 4:00 am on May 1st.
I wanted to be clear if everyone would remember talking to the same creature when they made their contract, or if they each talked to a different terminal and therefore think there are multiple different creatures.
I don't think anybody besides Aza knows that they're all a hivemind. They might have found it out on their own, though.

As Karcen said, technically 1) is correct. Everyone was contacted by different incubator bodies and probably at different times, but all of them were contacted after 4:00 am on May 1st.

I don't think anybody besides Aza knows that they're all a hivemind. They might have found it out on their own, though.
Alright, it's probably fine to move forward assuming that the characters don't know that all the incubators are one being and have an agenda, then.

Alright, it's probably fine to move forward assuming that the characters don't know that all the incubators are one being and have an agenda, then.
Yeah, it's likely that they're all (with the exception of Aza) in the stage of "Kyubey are cute mascot characters that're here to help us!" or somewhere close.

Sure, maybe they just never interacted too much and that's why Komi didn't really recognize her yet

How new is she by the by?

Komi stopped showing up to school recently so maybe they only had like one or two classes together beforehand

today would honestly be her first day she just moved in so if Komi wasn't there today she would not know Aza's name.

Right right, maybe one of the other girls could've heard it in passing? Like some older classmates mentioning the transfer student yet nobody putting together that its Aza yet?

Shirou has things he needs to do outside of the RP so I'll just write through Agotta and Asami's interaction

Users who are viewing this thread

Back