• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Madoka Magica: Matsuyama Mystery (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I'm not sure if I'm supposed to post this here but
hey everyone! I uh, saw this thread and was super happy to see a PMMM roleplay on here. (I'm actually working on my own plot that is related to Madoka Magica.) I was debating on whether I should join or not, considering you guys already have like five people. Also I should mention that I'm a total noob with RpNation. ^^; But I'm slowly figuring out how everything works.

Sooo if you're still open, I would love to join!
It's the perfect chance to join in, actually. Everyone's on a train like when they were introduced to each other. You can find the character sheet page and the in character thread at the top. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask.

It's the perfect chance to join in, actually. Everyone's on a train like when they were introduced to each other. You can find the character sheet page and the in character thread at the top. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask.
Alright, thank you! I'll start working on my character soon ^^

Sorry for the shorter post, I had to clean my keyboard recently and I messed up a fair bit so it's more difficult to use.

While I am not leaving I am likely going to do a bunch of solo writting and aza will have the kyubeys stop collating seeds from them likely.

I'm going to be making a second character since the group right now seems to be splitting. Since the part of mystery in play is currently tied to Agotta because of her personal involvement, and Agotta cutting ties with Aza, she's pretty much being written out by accident. Me and Karcen discussed it, and we decided the best way to approach this would be to split into two groups, mainly Agotta's mystery and Aza's mystery. Agotta will continue chasing her monster while Aza looks into what happened to the 100 or so magical girls. They'll converge at some point since they're both parts of a bigger mystery, but for the moment they'll be mostly split up since Nozomi and Agotta likely won't be interacting with Aza.

Sounds like a plan! Also hey again! Sorry for my lack of activity. My birthday is today, and I spent the last few days helping with the decorations. I'll try submit my character by tomorrow ^^

Sounds like a plan! Also hey again! Sorry for my lack of activity. My birthday is today, and I spent the last few days helping with the decorations. I'll try submit my character by tomorrow ^^
Happy late Birthday!

So shall we have Komi Aza and the vet all intersect at the trainstation?
That sounds like a good idea, it'll definitely help tie the two mysteries together and help the two groups unite sometime later.

what do you mean personal abilities i think it mostly depends on your wish needing to match the theme

Question: how many personal abilities can a magical girl have? I have so many ideas ^^;
Well, they mainly only have one, such as Mami's ribbons, but the weapons can have abilities themselves, like Homura being able to stop time, and her weapon being able to store items in itself. These powers are usually related to the girl's wishes, again Homura wished to save Madoka and that's why she got time powers. Of course since this is a roleplay I can be lenient with the connection, but to fit with the universe I would like for there to be some kind of connection.

Well, they mainly only have one, such as Mami's ribbons, but the weapons can have abilities themselves, like Homura being able to stop time, and her weapon being able to store items in itself. These powers are usually related to the girl's wishes, again Homura wished to save Madoka and that's why she got time powers. Of course since this is a roleplay I can be lenient with the connection, but to fit with the universe I would like for there to be some kind of connection.
Yeah, that's what I thought originally. ^^; But when I asked some of my friends they kinda had different answers and it started to confuse me. ╥﹏╥

If you read the rp and saw aza having more powers it is because she is connected to kyubey who has all the super science tech but it comes at a heafty enough cost they loathe to resort to it

Damn, it's my time to post again already? I very much appreciate the enthusiasm but I'll be helping clean my house up for the next week or so, so posting will be more difficult. It's very likely I'll get a post out tomorrow morning while I eat, though.

Nozomi is probably going to get into another little scuffle,with an actual witch this time.

That'll delay the darkening of her gem,but probably won't do any good to her emotional state.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back