• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Madoka Magica: Matsuyama Mystery (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
On a more lighthearted note, I remember reading a PMMM theory somewhere that was quite funny. They stated that Magical Girls grow, but don't age. Someone else compared that to Lobsters, who cannot die of old age, and do not stop growing. It got me thinking about whether a magical girl could become a "lobster overlord".

So, lobsters in the wild die because they start becoming unable to moult properly, which in turn kills them. If a lobster was assisted throughout its life it is theoretically possible that it could reach the size of a car. People (hopefully) jokingly theorize that it'd be possible to make a monstrous "lobster overlord" if a group was dedicated enough to do such things for many decades. Would the same apply to magical girls if they grew without aging? Probably not, but it's still funny to think about.

given the example of Mami they seem to age properly

Aza dosen't really age she likely isn't 100% sure age or how to count anymore.

given the example of Mami they seem to age properly

Aza dosen't really age she likely isn't 100% sure age or how to count anymore.
But with the example of Mami I think that'd be considered closer to growing than aging. Sure, her body "ages" and she looks the most mature, but there's no difference there between aging and growing. Plus, growing and not exactly aging would be a workable explanation for why she's the weakest one of them emotionally (see episode 11 where she kills Kyoko after finding out that magical girls become witches, and the Rebellion movie where Homura just outright says this is why she dislikes Mami.)

But with the example of Mami I think that'd be considered closer to growing than aging. Sure, her body "ages" and she looks the most mature, but there's no difference there between aging and growing. Plus, growing and not exactly aging would be a workable explanation for why she's the weakest one of them emotionally (see episode 11 where she kills Kyoko after finding out that magical girls become witches, and the Rebellion movie where Homura just outright says this is why she dislikes Mami.)
She is the weakest when revealed because she us the most attached to bring a magical girl and the most zealous in its cause

Oh no, Nozomi didn't stuff Agotta's soul gem into her pocket or anything like that. Well, I had been wanting to save this for a later time, but now's as good a time as any.

Started writing my next post, but I'm pretty tired so I'm gonna take a nap and continue later.

okay if need be and we time skip to money Aza could go to Agotta and restore her gem if need be

Would've liked to wait a bit longer, but I think it's fine to skip Sunday. Everyone who had something they wanted to do on a "free day" probably did it.

Oh yeah, with it being Sunday now, there's a good opportunity for new characters to be introduced. If any of you know someone who wanted to join, you can invite them.

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to post this here but
hey everyone! I uh, saw this thread and was super happy to see a PMMM roleplay on here. (I'm actually working on my own plot that is related to Madoka Magica.) I was debating on whether I should join or not, considering you guys already have like five people. Also I should mention that I'm a total noob with RpNation. ^^; But I'm slowly figuring out how everything works.

Sooo if you're still open, I would love to join!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back