• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Madoka Magica: Matsuyama Mystery (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
This also is why despite most magical girls in most cities being you know hostile or antagonistic she knows agitta will be nice

To contain them keep all those who don't need to know in one group. We set it up so kyubey made this group in the start and even sent Aza to them so him having her go join them makes sense.
Originally I was going to double down on my point of kyubey usually keeping silent, but then I remembered that there's multiple instances of them telling girls information to try and guide them to fulfill its goals. I do believe that could work.
This also is why despite most magical girls in most cities being you know hostile or antagonistic she knows agitta will be nice
She's 9.

Hey dosent mean she still can't be hostile if some other magical girl messed with her.

Also she us 9 unsupervised and not a month ago the city had 100 girls possably kidnapped. So yeah surprised no police worried fir her safety have taken her home.

Went go shave and eat dinner, sorry I didn't get in this conversation while it was happening.

For one thing, I don't see why Kyubey would direct Mouri to Agotta unless she was asking about nearby magical girls. They don't even tell people the downsides to becoming a magical girl until asked. It'd make sense for her to go to the noodle stall because she's hungry or something like that. I'd estimate it's about 5 pm in character, around dinner time, so it'd make sense. As for why specifically there, I'd say a healthy amount of coincidence mixed with the fact Agotta has a 7 foot tall magical Pokémon following her.
That could work. Or maybe a mix of both Kyubey's directions and her just being hungry could work too. I think it would make sense for Mouri to want to know about any nearby magical girls. Considering she was closely involved with the magical girls near her in Nagazora, too. I agree with Karcen, but I also agree with Zacharychi ^^;

some combo works best not full on hand holding but directions enough to find Agotta and know she is friendly

Also she us 9 unsupervised and not a month ago the city had 100 girls possably kidnapped. So yeah surprised no police worried fir her safety have taken her home.
While that is true, there's still daylight IC, and there'll be a few more hours as well.
That could work. Or maybe a mix of both Kyubey's directions and her just being hungry could work too. I think it would make sense for Mouri to want to know about any nearby magical girls. Considering she was closely involved with the magical girls near her in Nagazora, too. I agree with Karcen, but I also agree with Zacharychi ^^;
While I may not agree with everyone it is entirely up to you what your character does as long as it doesn't entire break everything, like having your character kill another without any consent, warning, or reason. I would suggest at least taking people's advice into consideration as long as it's not completely ridiculous, as well.

While that is true, there's still daylight IC, and there'll be a few more hours as well.
was more pointing out not everythign is logical some things exist to make the plot as i know little kids wandering alone in any country would raise eyebrows but it works better if Agotta's parents let her go so they do.

This next period of time will probably be a bit slow for Nozomi,the story turned into the Nozomi and Agotta show for a while before Mouri came in.

Writing Agotta is a bit of a bummer. I might rush the monster's mystery a little bit so that she returns to being cheerful.

I likely won't be able to post for a good while after today since I live in Louisiana and a Category 4 Hurricane is about to blow through the entire state. There's no doubt that I'll be safe, but at the same time I'm as sure that power is gonna go out.

I'm safe and mostly fine, but the power is still out and my cell service very spotty. I heard that people a few miles away from me got flooded out and had to stay in their attics to escape the water. Highly doubt I'll be able to post, and even if I do it's gonna be it'll probably be low quality and short.

I'm safe and mostly fine, but the power is still out and my cell service very spotty. I heard that people a few miles away from me got flooded out and had to stay in their attics to escape the water. Highly doubt I'll be able to post, and even if I do it's gonna be it'll probably be low quality and short.
It is good to hear you are safe

No rush, me n' Tor can coast fine for a while. You stay safe, boss.

Hey! Now's not a really opportune moment to join, but I'm not gonna turn you away. You can create a character and discuss what you want them to do and what roles they can fill with the everyone. I'll approve them when I can (unless there's something wrong.)

Is the black like a permanent limit to her magic use or something given soul gem darkness indicates corruption

Is the black like a permanent limit to her magic use or something given soul gem darkness indicates corruption
Its corruption. Her traumatic experience from her brother's death makes it to where her soul gem is always set to 50% corruption, and cant go lower than that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back