• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Madoka Magica: Matsuyama Mystery (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
So she is highly limited in her ability to fight and feel needing constant control and magic management?

Also given her wish was fir her brothers strength does she associate her brother with Gundam kyubey grants wishes in a very literal way with little understanding of the spirit of a wish just the letter of it.

So she is highly limited in her ability to fight and feel needing constant control and magic managment?
Not exactly. Its more like if something negative happens that would affect her mind, the corruption would more than likely reach 100% if not less. Basically seeing another person she cares about dying in front of her would turn her into a witch, if not turning her batshit crazy.

Exactly. She is constantly upset about her brother's death, that the gem can never be fully healed past 50%.
That means she must control how much magic uses meaning very little and must have control over emotions otherwise she would turn witch. All negitive emotions generate a constant corruption. There isn't a limit to how much one feeling can effect you and in fact that limit would go aginst what the gems are meant to do.

That means she must control how much magic uses meaning very little and must have control over emotions otherwise she would turn witch. All negitive emotions generate a constant corruption
Yes. That is exactly what I was aiming for. A character who struggles with overcoming her past emotional trauma while having a duty to protect others as a magical girl.

I mean her only duty is to kill witches given she would need more grief seeds as her corruption means she likey needs a seed likely daily

Also you don't mention kyubey just the gem appeared but it is kyubey that makes magical girls or Aza she likely can do it

Kyube was on the sidelines when the incident Chie was in happened. Remember that Kyube is a cheeky little piece of shit that does what he wants with no one else knowing what his true motives are.

He and likely aza are the ones you must make a wish to in order to become a magical girl. He won't grant a wish simply because a human may die and won't do it if not directly asked given he sees that as receiving their consent.

Also might I suggest rather than handicapping yourself why not just have your gem go dark faster.

He and likely aza are the ones you must make a wish to in order to become a magical girl. He won't grant a wish simply because a human may die and won't do it if not directly asked given he sees that as receiving their consent.

Also might I suggest rather than handicapping yourself why not just have your gem go dark faster.
That works.

Side note how long will you have been a magical girl most are like a month some less than a week?

If she is from the city then a month is max all other magical girls on the city vanished

Aza and ciel are longest with a year but they are special cases

Okay I think that is all my questions and concerns. I am sure she and Aza will get along..... just fine lol

Hmm anyone else ever try to think what the transformation sequence would be for their character?

Hmm anyone else ever try to think what the transformation sequence would be for their character?
I wrote a short one for Agotta when they all fought Bellstar.

On an unrelated note, I figured out I can copy all the posts I need to see into a separate app and also write a reply there. Only issue is the code, colors, and images.

Got a post out. Despite the whole situation with my power being out, I'd like to start gearing us towards the monster fight. It should take us long enough to actually get to it for my power to come back on. The rough estimate on when that'll happen is two or three weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back