• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Madoka Magica: Matsuyama Mystery (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Wrote the Ciel part, I'll get Agotta's "tomorrow". I don't have the focus and energy to write Agotta right now.

We're finally getting close to the monster. It's been a few pages since the last fight, so I hope everyone's looking forward to the monster (that I still have to pick a solid design for.)

I was going to say Nozomi should pick up Yao on the way, but Nel already wrote exactly that.

Oh yeah, where's everyone's soul gems on their body when they transform? I swear I stated where Agotta's was somewhere and forgot about it. It's kinda important for the next part.

Oh yeah, where's everyone's soul gems on their body when they transform? I swear I stated where Agotta's was somewhere and forgot about it. It's kinda important for the next part.
Went re-read some old posts, found out that it's on her cheek like Ash Ketchum's lightning bolt markings on his cheeks. Now I'm kinda mad I didn't think of putting it in her coat like a gym badge.

You know I am not sure never established it not sure where it would be given her magical form lacks clothes and it tends to be on those

I guess it could be very small on the ear ring things given their size is not very big

I am open to ideas given she constantly switches bodies and such it gets confusing lol

Last edited:
Finally got wifi back to a place I live in. Now I can go back to posting on my PC and not my phone or laptop or something like that.

Forgot for a second, but yeah Komi just keeps her's in her pocket.

Keepin it casual n all that.
Is it actually just embedded into her outfit's pocket? Gotta say, that's a pretty creative way to keep it hidden, so I'll allow it.
I guess it could be very small on the ear ring things given their size is not very big

I am open to ideas given she constantly switches bodies and such it gets confusing lol
I was thinking somewhere like one of her eyes, since Kyubey's eyes look so beady. Since a loss of depth perception would probably be bad, a better place would be on her back, to mirror the red circle on Kyubey's back.
1632156946405.png

Yeah though the circles are huge if you c
Scale it up
True. Maybe inside the circle, like a huge target. Would be pretty funny, but not very good for the character herself. Otherwise I'd say put it inside her body somewhere, or under her bangs.

I was about to say it sounded like ya'll were saying Aza's got a literal kangaroo pouch going on with her stomach circle over there.

maybe though she might make it but Aza would have more things to use against her lol luckily even on the worst of days such methods aren't needed

If Aza is a type of Kyube, cant she just respawn if she dies?
She made a wish to have know and be everything kuybey is.

She can control multipuke bodies and often let's them get destroyed in fights. Her current one is less than a day old. Still if her gem is destroyed she would die but this is super hard and even she isn't 100% sure that would be the end due to hive mind

Still if her gem is destroyed she would die but this is super hard and even she isn't 100% sure that would be the end due to hive mind
Aza when, instead of dying like a normal magical girl, she's subjected to an eternity of suffering and servitude at the hands of marshmallow cats.

1632243792205.png

Yep it is honestly terrifying the other girls can end their lives to escape bit Aza might just be remade. Though that might show kyubey sees value in having her around so positive there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back