• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Madoka Magica: Matsuyama Mystery (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I hate myself for being late to this incredibly cursed conversation
But now that I'm here I want to add
Komi: "I’ll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda."
okay I'm going to go disappear and actually post-

Unless I misinterpreted what she said about magical girls in the process of becoming witches
Well, no, Mouri did nonchalantly drop the witch bomb. I didn't even notice it when it was posted. I guess I can write it slipping off of Agotta since it was at the end of her spiel and she started chasing the monster.

Or yeah just ignore it till a thematically good time to reveal what should be a soul crushing thing to many people speed run for.

Yeah, I wound up thinking up too much about potential second characters as well, but I'mma hold back on that till after the monster. Promise if I do it'll be a newb so Aza can actually show someone the ropes IC,

But you could probably fit a second character in easier

lol maybe heck could even have Aza make her a magical girl that is part of what kuybey does thus inside her wish

Big thing for a second character is all i really know is i want liquid control and maybe use this pic
tumblr_inline_o9ezivaF2U1trm659_540.png

yeah i just need to flesh her out and not use the other picture of her for magical girl form and need a wish

Really funny part of Louisiana's comedy routine guys. Right after power is reestablished in my area a drunk driver comes around at 3:30 in the morning and hits a pole, knocking power back out. This time, however, cable, and by relation wifi, is knocked out indefinitely. I'm back to sitting in one area underneath my grandparents car porch for signal. Nobody has said Bazinga so I don't know whether I'm supposed to laugh or not. Thank god I wrote the monster intro beforehand, though. Now I just have Agotta meeting the monster and Ciel's post to write.

Whew, the monster is finally revealed. While it may look intimidating, it- Nah, who am I kidding, it's quite strong. Glad that it's finally out, though.

If there's any issues with any of those 3 posts I made in rapid succession, please point them out. Phone posting is quite difficult, especially since I'm not used to it.

i am half thinking of making a second character for fun maybe
Yeah, I wound up thinking up too much about potential second characters as well, but I'mma hold back on that till after the monster. Promise if I do it'll be a newb so Aza can actually show someone the ropes IC,

But you could probably fit a second character in easier
I'll definitely allow it. However, I would recommend making a character that has a pretty clear role or two they can fill, as well as a personality that's distinct from your first one but still fun to write.

I finally have wifi back, yet again. Let's hope nobody in Louisiana ever decides to drive ever again.

P-P-P-P-P-POSTED

Ye sorry bout that boss, got held up by a lil something something and blanked on this for a moment.

I just found out a cannon girl had a very similar wish to aza.

"I wish for all you posses "

V aza

" I want to be what you are, I want your power, your knowledge, everything give it all the me"

I do think the diffrence in wording justifies the fiffrrnt outcomes though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back