• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Madoka Magica: Matsuyama Mystery (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I can say without a doubt that I enjoy using this new keyboard. It definitely beats using Ctrl + V and Windows + V whenever I need to type a B or N.

i shall post tomorrow and have Aza do her own attack being annoyed how it has stolen the energy the incubators need lol

I will post tomorrow I have a fun I hope will scare a few people mostly fir girls planning to perhaps in their minds go aginst her lol

Everyone got enough of the monster fighting? Is everyone good with us beating the monster this round? Seems kind of short, and it's sad that Toru didn't get a chance to participate, but it seems like a good time to put an end to this menace and then learn of a new one.

The monster's last post is out, but I'd like for everyone to refrain from posting until I make a wrap-up post.

sounds good i have to debate if Aza will let the sword hit her and " kill her" just to show up again or if she will stop it

Feels a bit like a cop out, but I was going to have Mouri make a ghost of the monster magical girl. Sadly, Toru is on hiatus, and I don't know how far they want to take Mouri's power, so I just opted for this instead.

There is a bit of time before the magical apparition of this girl appears, in case anyone wanted to interact with someone else before all attention shifts to the exposition spewing plot device.

Feels a bit like a cop out, but I was going to have Mouri make a ghost of the monster magical girl. Sadly, Toru is on hiatus, and I don't know how far they want to take Mouri's power, so I just opted for this instead.

There is a bit of time before the magical apparition of this girl appears, in case anyone wanted to interact with someone else before all attention shifts to the exposition spewing plot device.
You did just fine it can be hand waved just fine. Besides neat to have her linger to explain to everyone so no one can try to be secretive about it

Pure, condensed, magical energy blasted by each of the magical girls, some of it even being absorbed into their own gems.
Well, I meant this part of the fight ending post to mean our girls have all had their energy restored, and maybe even powered up a bit, but oh well.

Ah I half followed off nozomi there didn't realize it was a restoring blast given now everyone knows aza can clean soul gems

Oh hey look, another good opportunity for new characters to be made and for new people to join in is coming.

Lol aza will have a hard time not having an evil laugh at the plan. Wonder who will notice the witch reveal there.

Maybe it's not time for the full reveal for anyone who hasn't connected the dots yet,that might happen closer to Walpurgis' arrival,or perhaps after they survive...if they do.

well most seem to get it it is more damage control the whole if we don't do this the universe will end

Users who are viewing this thread

Back