• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Madoka Magica: Matsuyama Mystery (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Okay, completely new char ready go get going.

Just gotta time this right and she should be getting a post in no time

Was kinda waiting for Yao, but I'm more than up for a Time skip and a collab.

Might just toss in Hina's intro first tho

I am kind of as well kind of her picking a side lol kind of want aza to surprise nozomi for a chat

I'm down with that.

Nozomi won't look for her,but Aza really goes wherever she pleases.
I am feeling a fun thing of her showing up at her house having played with her moms mind to make her sweet. A bit of intimidation a bit of an offer to get her to sit and listen.

I'm gonna conclude Agotta's quest for her dead friend with my next post, and maybe she'll finally lighten up. Gonna write it ahead of time, since I don't foresee Yao interacting with her next time Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 posts.

then i shall start up that callab with nell should be fun ( i also realize i keep adding little interesting bits to aza with regards to her parents and past with them)

Oh yeah, I feel like I should say this. If anyone wants to do something that seems a bit absurd for their character's storyline and writing, just run it by me. Chances are 90% of the time I'll let you do it. The only times I'll have problems with something is if it would derail and encounter, make a character way too powerful, impede someone else, or other things along those lines. For example, something like going on the brink of becoming a witch. Lorewise there is no brink, since once you get to a certain point it's a steep and slippery slope, but I'd probably allow it.

Well, I made it a while in the future for the purpose of giving people time for their characters to interact. I think if we just jump right back into a battle with a big enemy again people are going to get burnt out. I asked if people wanted the encounter with the monster to end and the only replies I got agreed with it. I think a break from story related battles would be good. If anything, you need the time the most. Yao hopped in right before the monster fight began, and nobody has interacted with her outside of battle. It'd be a good chance for her to start befriending other characters. I'd recommend trying to set up an interaction between Yao and Ciel, considering their main combat abilities are very similar and that they've had some interaction with each other after the fight.

I would've tagged or quoted you, but I'm on my phone and RPN's codes take forever to work on data.

Also, was this the only thing holding you from posting?

I dont think we need an absolutely solid time line during mostly down time so Yao can come in and sat something if they need but seemed they weren't going to

Nozomi is probably going to be spending more time outside the house for a while after this,a good time to run into any of the others

The only thing I can complain about with a new lack of a posting order is that I have no idea what anyone is doing. Speaking of which, what is everyone doing?

Well, Komi's probably going to be hunting witches and Familiars nonstop for the next few days so that's cut and dry.

Hina will continue pursuing the Filmwheel familiars' witch whilst bragging to her bff on the phone about her cool new powers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back