• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Madoka Magica: Matsuyama Mystery (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I'll reply tomorrow after work depending on how tired I am. It should be fun. She will get at least one complement from aza for good wording on her wish.

Decided to move things forward a bit as Nozomi,it's probably a good chance for someone else to run into her or for her to insert herself to someone else's situation.

In character time is all wonky right now. I'm gonna say that currently it's Friday evening as of Nel's latest post, and everyone has been doing whatever since the monster battle. That means that there's one week in character until Walpurgis appears. Because of that, I'd like for all of you not to skip any more dates.

I think Aza might just shift her magical hill look to something human just need the right outfit

I'll try to post after work I am open to outfit suggestions hair snd eye colors don't need to match lol got some.

anime-anime-girls-red-eyes-black-hair-wallpaper-preview.jpg

2920f3967d123ac369ee013751d7d3082889920cr1-720-1187v2_uhq.jpg

Last edited:
Damn, we're just leaving Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 hanging.

I'd recommend joining in on one of the groups if you want. Hina, Aza, and Agotta is a more stand-offish group interaction while Ciel and Nozomi is more calm. I also had plans for Ciel interacting with Yao, so I'd recommend that a little bit more.

Not seeing any activity since their last post, so they're probably busy with some IRL stuff or something

Yeah, been a while since I've written a character like her, but glad to see I ain't out of practice

yeah the irony was she was pitched as a aza shows rope glad to see that changed Aza is just telling her she will go witch and destroying her phone

i do wonder if Aza should be a real jackass geine after that encounter

do things like kill the friend steal the company fuck with the parents

lol okay though Aza has paid hostiliy back with hostility with all others so she will seek some form of payback

From this day onward, Aza will personally see to it that every phone this one girl touches is destroyed by whatever means necessary

It does not matter how much time or effort are needed, no phone shall ever be safe in her hands from this day forward.

well Hina left the fight will be another day i would love to see Nozomi's reaction to Aza new form the confusion should be fun

I didn't know that Hina just up and left, I was waiting for a post for her despite the fact she had walked off from the encounter. I'll post today though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back