• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings M/M Short Plots and Pairings Interest Check

TheDistantRose

An apparition looking for a host
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! My name is Samson, I’m 25 and looking for people 18+ to rp. I’d prefer if characters in rp are 21+

I love chatting OOC and love planning things and having multiple plots going at once. If you lose interest or would like to start something new, let me know and we can go from there. No hard feelings if things don’t work out either. I totally get it. I’m also very patient, so no worries on being rushed! I generally do M/M rps but I’m open to certain plots being shifted! I rp 3rd person multi-para only and would appreciate it if you'd do the same (like min 3 paragraphs works best for me,) thank you!

I generally am fine playing either role, but admittedly I love playing the strong gruff/scruffy characters. I adore playing protectors.

Dynamic does not matter to me, and I enjoy all forms, for the most part. We can discuss this more.​

Paladin x Eldritch God
Paladin x Saint
Paladin x Necromancer
Paladin x Cultist
Prince x Knight
Knight x King
Prince x Prince
King x Artist
King x Saint
King x Priest
Pirate x Soldier
Pirate x Civilian
Pirate x Merman
Demon x Demon
Demon x Human
Demon x Angel
Human x Angel
Priest x Demon
Priest x Angel
Vampire x Vampire
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Hybrid
Vampire x Vampire Hunter
Vampire x Priest
Hero x Villain
Hero x Anti-Hero
Villain x Villain
Anti-Hero x Villain​

A Victorian aristocrat has shown up at the seasonal ball after months of isolation. He is just as happy and cheerful as he was before the… ‘incident.’ Apparently the man had been accused of murder--yet no one could find enough evidence to place the crime on him. Having no choice but to let him loose, the aristocrat returns. Can he survive through the ‘rumors’ and seduce another person to make his next kill? Will he be outed by someone brave enough to play his games regardless of his relaxing charm?

A devious, sarcastic spider demon lurks nearby. His game is a simple one. Take a life to keep yours. His bite is a dangerous one, one that slowly corrupts the victim and shuts down their system until they pass away. There’s a catch to lift his painful curse though--for if the victim locates a pure and innocent soul of worth, and the demon agrees, they can ‘exchange’ the curse. Will the victim allow the pressure to survive overcome their moral conscience? Could they really pass off a curse so painful and cold?

A man loses his partner to illness that simply could not be helped. After begging God over and over again to do something about the situation, all he gets is a visit from an angel after his partner passes. Consumed by rage he kills the angel on the spot and swears his life to the devil’s work. If God cannot help him then perhaps the devil can grant him what he wants. The man becomes known as ‘God Hunter.’ For every angel that God sends to communicate with the man gets killed or trapped on earth. After several rituals and communications with the devil the man learns how to condemn the angels to hell. Fed up with the betrayal, God sends in a warrior angel in hopes to end the man once and for all. Which one of them will survive? Is the angel truly capable of taking down the ‘God Hunter?’

Plot A​

-Muse A’s beloved protector, Muse B( be it a Warrior/Guard/Knight ) takes a near fatal blow during the assassination attempt of Muse A, Muse B has always been by Muse A’s side since they were young, due to their current injuries they are unable to be there constantly for the first time in many years.

Plot B​

-Muse A is a royal who never paid much attention to the guards in the castle. That is, until the annual ball comes around, though this year is different. This year the enemy kingdom joins the festivities in a supposed act of peace. For years Muse A has quietly admired one man ( Muse B) he has never known the name of, until Muse A’s father introduces him, telling Muse A that this man is to be assigned to guarding Y/C during the ball this year.

Plot C​

-After a series of devastating fires that wipe out much of the natural resources in Muse A’s kingdom, Muse A’s father strikes up a political marriage arrangement with Muse B’s father. Muse A’s kingdom offers military protection over Muse B’s kingdom while Muse B’s kingdom helps to restore the land and offers up resources to the struggling kingdom.

If any of these interest you feel free to comment or DM and I'll get to ya as soon as I can! Thanks for your time and happy writing!

Hey, I’m Curly, 24.
I’ve been roleplaying for years but am daily new to this website! I love OCC pairings and development interesting storylines.

Personally I prefer to play “cute brats (?)” strong minded, cute boys. So I think we could make interesting pairings!

I really like PlotB and I think a Vampire x Priest plot could also be interesting! 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Back