• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Lunar Fury - Exalted 3e OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I dont know if there was a misunderstanding but I wasn't intending on disrupting. Y'all please continue.

I feel your pain.

Our work is the sacrifice we make for our survival and our loved ones though. Best we can do is make the most of it.

I think there are probably solars who can go toe to toe with Ligier in a fight. Especially Melee Supernals like the invincible sword princess.

Hazel is great though. Very dramatic.

Question! What are the Primordials and the Yozi?

And what is the difference between the Infernals and the Abyssals?

It certainly was well done. Heck, Erembor probably got prayer essence from that performance.
I think there are probably solars who can go toe to toe with Ligier in a fight. Especially Melee Supernals like the invincible sword princess.

Hazel is great though. Very dramatic.

Thank you! I like to imagine that Hazel was shaking Eska vigorously at the end of her spiel about Erembour.

Question! What are the Primordials and the Yozi?

And what is the difference between the Infernals and the Abyssals?
From what I recall, the Primordials were the makers of Creation, and the ones who were defeated by the Exalted to give the gods access to the Games of Divinity. The Yozi are the Primordials who surrendered, and were subsequently imprisoned in the body of Malfeas, one of the dead Primordials.

As far as I know, Infernals serve the Yozi, and Abyssals serve the Deathlords/Neverborn (Dead Primordials)

Toun: I understand that if any more words come pouring out your c*** mouth, I'm going to have to eat every ****ing chicken in this town.

Ironic I'm finally getting the chance to grab lunch as well.

Work has been a bit...deranged, lately.

I'm gonna be heading to bed now, so if the story plays on without me able to post, go ahead and assume Selket's sticking close to Gwen whatever happens, assuming she's okay with it.

I hate to have to back things up a bit, but I think Toun needs to address a couple of fairly major details before we move to the inn.

Edit: ended up downplaying the second for the sake of moving things along.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back