• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Lunar Fury - Exalted 3e OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Yeah, I think I may take you up on that to lower the manses to hearthstones and add Jewel of the Rabbit's Sword. Having a botch-me-not would be nice with my luck. That and having territory through the full manses doesn't make as much sense right now.

I'll let everyone know when you can do so. Probably about the time that I give out the next xp award. Just to make sure everyone has some time to figure out what works well and what might need to be adjusted.

Yeah, I think I may take you up on that to lower the manses to hearthstones and add Jewel of the Rabbit's Sword. Having a botch-me-not would be nice with my luck. That and having territory through the full manses doesn't make as much sense right now.

I mean, spending willpower works as botch prevention already.

But there are enough Charms that eat up Willlpower that using it without some restraint can make you run out fast.

But there are enough Charms that eat up Willlpower that using it without some restraint can make you run out fast.

True.

On other news, I was successful in my self imposed challenge to get through the first fight without flaring my anima. Yay.

Jewel of the Rabit's Sword can be used after the roll though I think, since it's supposed to counter bad luck explicitly.

Jewel of the Rabit's Sword can be used after the roll though I think, since it's supposed to counter bad luck explicitly.
I would concur. A quick read of the stone's description does say that it can be used to reroll 1's until they are all gone once per day.

There are several good ones, depending on what you are looking to do.

The additional mote regen will help offset the cost of Mountainous Spirit Expression as well.

By the way, I need to issue a correction. I took a closer look at that speed listed and it was dive speed. Horizontal average speeds for birds of prey is 30-60mph. At legendary size it could be argued travel speed could upscale somewhat, but it seems like we're looking more at a solid week of travel.

The additional mote regen will help offset the cost of Mountainous Spirit Expression as well.

By the way, I need to issue a correction. I took a closer look at that speed listed and it was dive speed. Horizontal average speeds for birds of prey is 30-60mph. At legendary size it could be argued travel speed could upscale somewhat, but it seems like we're looking more at a solid week of travel.
Even at a week, that is not bad.

I'm just holding off on more IC posts to let everyone get a chance to get one in. D. Rex D. Rex and FTR FTR haven't posted yet, so I want to give them both some more time.

Oh shit. I'm reading the MA charms again, and I dun misread one of the ones I used in the battle against the Blood Ape. The Claws only turns the extra successes into withering damage if they tried to disengage or run away, otherwise it just turns them into post soak damage.

Oops.

It occurs to me that Raksi's 2e obsession with solar circle sorcery doesn't make sense in 3e. The Workings system means she has access to the effects of the Solar Circle already.

Well, there is a write up for her in the 3E manuscript. Along with Lilith, Ma-ha-succhi, Raksi, Leviathan, and many new Exalts.

If you have a post IC about Rocky, feel free to do so. I was about to put up a post to have you start on your journey, but you won't be getting there quite yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back