• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Lunar Fury - Exalted 3e OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Anyway, the biggest threat Mara poses to a bunch of full moons, is actually her social stuff. Black Claw style has charms to turn people against each other. So its entirely possible for her to roll well against, say, my resolve, and suddenly I'm fighting on her side for the rest of the fight. My only defense against this is my wits excellency.

Don't forget your existing intimacies, which can be manipulated by studying the opponent to develop a negative intimacy for Mara. Which then is not only rolling against a boosted resolve, but also having to gradually erode the existing suspicion/hatred before a positive one can take root. It's only a single instill roll, and she'd have to use it multiple times for it to take root. Meanwhile, there's 7 of us getting an action for every one attempt she gets.

Even if we were to take her on now, she'd be in more danger than we are by a long shot, is all I'm saying. We still have investigating and army building to do before that point. So don't sell us short yet.

So I know you forbid starting with an immaculate style. But will I be able to learn it going forward should I find a shogunate manual or some such?

If you can find a teacher that is willing to take you under his or her wing and show you, yes you can pick up an Immaculate MA Style. I will not say you will not ever be able to do so, but it won't be easy.

I am awarding everyone 5 xp and 3 Lunar xp, and will help keep a ongoing tally in the first post of the Character thread for everyone.

Great roleplaying everyone!

Hmm, at E2 Cirus Skiff goes 12mph, which is probably faster than giant eagle.

On the other hand, it only seats two.

I am guessing that the giant eagle will be the preferred form to take for the trip, with most of you guys in small forms on Toun's back.

According to google, Bald Eagles fly at 75 to 99 mph. So it'd take us 35 flight hours to get to Raksi, so 3 days roughly. Not bad.

According to google, Bald Eagles, fly at 75 to 99 mph. So it'd take us 35 flight hours to get to Raksi, so 3 days roughly. Not bad.
Good. Plenty of time for my encounter along the way.

Wait. Did I say that in my outside voice? lol

I should pick up a kitty form, but I don't want to kill a kitty.

Hmm. I should have picked up a hearts blood charm.

Now that I've actually read through more of the charmset, I will admit I have some regrets about my loadout.

I should pick up a kitty form, but I don't want to kill a kitty.

Hmm. I should have picked up a hearts blood charm.

Now that I've actually read through more of the charmset, I will admit I have some regrets about my loadout.
I will allow a readjustment period soon, once everyone has had a chance to get a good feel for their characters and decide if they want to go with a different set Charms.

After all, the Lunar book is brand new to all of us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back