• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Luna Academy Home of Sorcerey

Characters
Here
Other
Here
"I'll make it easier. And more dramatic." The bed disappeared and under himself Devon created a stretcher construct.
"Ohhh..." She mumbled "Well yeah that's much better indeed." She grabbed one side and waited for Emma to get the other.
AquaMarie AquaMarie
Emma watched as the bed disappear and was replaced by a stretcher. Emma tried to hold back a giggle as she took the other side of the stretcher. "This is overly dramatic.....but much easier to carry .."

Emma watched as the bed disappear and was replaced by a stretcher. Emma tried to hold back a giggle as she took the other side of the stretcher. "This is overly dramatic.....but much easier to carry .."
"My thoughts exactly heh." She chuckled a little and slowly lifted the stretcher. "Where's the room at?"

"Gale is crazy strong.....I don't think I can carry someone like she can...we can move Devon together...so we can get them both back to their dorms" Emma suggested
"My dad put in a gym in our garage. I use to workout alot. Be glad we didnt meet my dad when we were in the past. He was a total jock " gale chuckled.

"oh...your dad sounds intense Gale.....but your mom seemed super sweet....your dad a Jock...would he have been like mean to us?" Emma asked

"All alright then to room 21" she said
"That's a stereotype..." Devon commented. "And a rude one... My best friend before all this played football. Nicest guy you"d ever meet."

"That's a stereotype..." Devon commented. "And a rude one... My best friend before all this played football. Nicest guy you"d ever meet."
Emma looked down it hadn't occurred to her that her question was rude. She had really just been curious as the Jocks in her school were mainly mean or indifferent. "I'm sorry Gale I should not have asked you that....or assumed your father would have been mean to us...If we would have met him.." Musicnotes Musicnotes

After saying bye to Kaitlyn she listened to their conversation as they made their way to Devon's room. She felt a little bad for Emma, "Now now I'm sure she didn't mean it." she said in a quiet tone.

Emma kept to herself the rest of the way towards the boy's dorm room. Reaching room 21 she gently lowered the stretcher with Winifred that they were using to carry Devon to his room. "I hope you feel better, ...also thank you for helping us get back through the door..." she said.
AbyssFlower AbyssFlower The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

"If you need anything I'll be around here, I have to find my dorm as well heh." she let out a small laugh.

"I can show you to the girl's dorms and to the office where you can find which will be your room if you like" Emma suggested
"That'd be very helpful yes, thank you and um, goodnight Devon." she waved and closed his door.

He gave her a weak thumbs up and promptly fell asleep.
"That'd be very helpful yes, thank you and um, goodnight Devon." she waved and closed his door.
Emma gently wave as Davon gave them a thumbs up "night" she said as Winifred closed the door. "this way....you will like the dorms here...they are very nice....oh and Winifred,...I also want to thank you for helping us get back it was very nice of you..."

"I'm glad I could help." She smiled. "You and the others seem like good people, I'm happy I got to meet you this soon." She spoke as she followed her to the office.

"I'm glad I could help." She smiled. "You and the others seem like good people, I'm happy I got to meet you this soon." She spoke as she followed her to the office.
"no really thank you so much, you didn't know us and you still came over and helped Devon, Helen, and Kaitlyn with getting Aiolos, Gale, and me through the door." Emma said with a smile and nodded "Everyone here has been great....this school is very different...but that is for sure there are so many great people here, you for sure will make lots of friends" she said as they reached the office.

"no really thank you so much, you didn't know us and you still came over and helped Devon, Helen, and Kaitlyn with getting Aiolos, Gale, and me through the door." Emma said with a smile and nodded "Everyone here has been great....this school is very different...but that is for sure there are so many great people here, you for sure will make lots of friends" she said as they reached the office.
Winifred paused for a moment, Emma's words made her genuinely feel lucky to have stumbled upon a person like her as well as the others. "I have to agree, this school is different but that makes it quite special I believe." She said. "I'm happy I found out about this place." She slowly opened the office door as she spoke.

“Did you enjoy your trip through time Emma?” Lord Saladin asked

"oh...your dad sounds intense Gale.....but your mom seemed super sweet....your dad a Jock...would he have been like mean to us?" Emma asked

"All alright then to room 21" she said

Winifred paused for a moment, Emma's words made her genuinely feel lucky to have stumbled upon a person like her as well as the others. "I have to agree, this school is different but that makes it quite special I believe." She said. "I'm happy I found out about this place." She slowly opened the office door as she spoke.
(Sorry for late response just got off work and had to help my dad with some house stuff) "no worries. He wasn't mean,just obsessed with sports and all that. He might have been in the arena but I wasn't really looking." Gale said. She had followed emma and Winifred after they dropped off the boys.

"I agree 100% being at this school is a great thing and I am glad I came here too" Emma agreed with Winifred as they walked into the office.
“Did you enjoy your trip through time Emma?” Lord Saladin asked
"Evening Lord Saladin I brought Winifred here....she knows and is not sure where her dorm will be....." Emma started but become quiet when Lord Saladin asked them about her trip through time. Emma looked down pulling on the end of the sleeves of her sweater. "I am so sorry Sir....I'm sorry that happened I understand it could have caused horrible consequences" She said

"I agree 100% being at this school is a great thing and I am glad I came here too" Emma agreed with Winifred as they walked into the office.

"Evening Lord Saladin I brought Winifred here....she knows and is not sure where her dorm will be....." Emma started but become quiet when Lord Saladin asked them about her trip through time. Emma looked down pulling on the end of the sleeves of her sweater. "I am so sorry Sir....I'm sorry that happened I understand it could have caused horrible consequences" She said

“Time travel is a very dangerous thing, you could have potentially erased yourself from existence” he replied

“Time travel is a very dangerous thing, you could have potentially erased yourself from existence” he replied
"We know that sir...we figured out how dangerous it was for us being there. We didn't know when we first got through the door......but when we did notice we were in the future we were as careful as possible and Gale and Aiolos did everything they could to get us back to our time. We even manage to get her from those in our time....hopefully without doing too much damage" Emma continues to speak keeping her head down feeling horrible she had gone through that door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back