• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Luna Academy Home of Sorcerey

Characters
Here
Other
Here
“Time travel is a very dangerous thing, you could have potentially erased yourself from existence” he replied
"We know that sir...we figured out how dangerous it was for us being there. We didn't know when we first got through the door......but when we did notice we were in the future we were as careful as possible and Gale and Aiolos did everything they could to get us back to our time. We even manage to get her from those in our time....hopefully without doing too much damage" Emma continues to speak keeping her head down feeling horrible she had gone through that door.
Gale spoke up, crossing her arms. "It's not like we wanted to time travel on purpose. Who keeps a time travel door in the first place if it's so dangerous."

Gale spoke up, crossing her arms. "It's not like we wanted to time travel on purpose. Who keeps a time travel door in the first place if it's so dangerous."

“A door that was locked and bound by several enchantments, all of which Aiolos couldn’t break on his own” he pointed out

"I agree 100% being at this school is a great thing and I am glad I came here too" Emma agreed with Winifred as they walked into the office.

"Evening Lord Saladin I brought Winifred here....she knows and is not sure where her dorm will be....." Emma started but become quiet when Lord Saladin asked them about her trip through time. Emma looked down pulling on the end of the sleeves of her sweater. "I am so sorry Sir....I'm sorry that happened I understand it could have caused horrible consequences" She said
She nodded at her words but kept quiet. She didn't know much about the time traveling situation other than what she experienced, she didn't want to say anything wrong.

She nodded at her words but kept quiet. She didn't know much about the time traveling situation other than what she experienced, she didn't want to say anything wrong.

“Well Miss Winifred I am Lord Saladin, the headmaster of this academy, I welcome you to my fine school and your room is next to Emma’s” he stated

“Well Miss Winifred I am Lord Saladin, the headmaster of this academy, I welcome you to my fine school and your room is next to Emma’s” he stated
The girl thanked the headmaster and turned to Emma, "That makes things much easier." She said with a smile.

“A door that was locked and bound by several enchantments, all of which Aiolos couldn’t break on his own” he pointed out
The girl thanked the headmaster and turned to Emma, "That makes things much easier." She said with a smile.
Emma was frowning after being scolled by the headmaster. Gale was right what kind of school has a time travel door out in the hallway if it's so dangerous. Would he not have that door in his office instead if he did not want students getting into the door. Then that door was strangely calling them to go through. Emma sighed at least they were back to there own time. She turned to Winifred and turned her frown into a smile, after all it wasn't her fault they got introuble so need to be all grumpy at her. "Oh yes it dose...looks like we will be neighbors" she said with a smile

Emma was frowning after being scolled by the headmaster. Gale was right what kind of school has a time travel door out in the hallway if it's so dangerous. Would he not have that door in his office instead if he did not want students getting into the door. Then that door was strangely calling them to go through. Emma sighed at least they were back to there own time. She turned to Winifred and turned her frown into a smile, after all it wasn't her fault they got introuble so need to be all grumpy at her. "Oh yes it dose...looks like we will be neighbors" she said with a smile

(Wow not even the benefit of the doubt, maybe he had no idea the door was there until the group traveled to the past)

(Wow not even the benefit of the doubt, maybe he had no idea the door was there until the group traveled to the past)
( I know she could defebtly given him the benefit of the dought.....but the way he is not happy about them finding the door makes it seem like he already knew about it. And she just doesn't like getting in trouble, prefuring to be on people's happy side, less conflict.)

"Aiolos was able to break it most on his own. Maybe they weren't strong enough. Look like I said in the past it was all my idea. If you want to punish me go ahead. Aiolos and emma dont deserve it." Gale said looking at the headmaster. She looked at emma. "Why dont you take Winifred to her dorm. Maybe once she settles in we could play a game or something"

"Aiolos was able to break it most on his own. Maybe they weren't strong enough. Look like I said in the past it was all my idea. If you want to punish me go ahead. Aiolos and emma dont deserve it." Gale said looking at the headmaster. She looked at emma. "Why dont you take Winifred to her dorm. Maybe once she settles in we could play a game or something"
Emma looked from Winifred back over to Gale. She wanted to just go as she was one to hate getting into trouble and get into conflict but she just could not do that to Gale. She shook her head keeping her ground "No Gale....I dont want you to take the fall for this... it's not far you know it was all the three of us that did this together not just you.." Emma said to her.

Emma looked from Winifred back over to Gale. She wanted to just go as she was one to hate getting into trouble and get into conflict but she just could not do that to Gale. She shook her head keeping her ground "No Gale....I dont want you to take the fall for this... it's not far you know it was all the three of us that did this together not just you.." Emma said to her.

Musicnotes Musicnotes

“look, the one to blame is Mythos, hes the one who made that temporal doorway” he stated

Musicnotes Musicnotes

“look, the one to blame is Mythos, hes the one who made that temporal doorway” he stated
"Yeah I know " Gale smiled at Emma. She turned to the headmaster. "He did?"

“Yes he did, after you three traveled to the past, he wanted to do the same” he added
Aiolos groaned as he woke up he had used far too much Mana and had pushed himself too far. His body was sore and he wasn't sure where he was or what had happened but he knew they were back in their own time.

Winifred felt worried at first about them while they talked to the principal but calmed down when she realized it wasn't their fault. "Yeah, let's hang out after this." She said quietly.

"Wait..so the door only got created because Mythos knew we traveled to the past...wait does that mean our parents knew we time traveled?" Gale said

“Yes they eventually found out, because I told them about it not long before they graduated” he replied

Emma felt bad that Winifred was just standing there having to deal with the whole time travel door situation. When she was not guilty in doing anything wrong but she was hear because Emma was to show her to the girls dorm rooms.

Emma looked at the headmaster in shock "wait...im confused...like Gale said...telling them ...I really would have thought that would have been bad...." she asked before returning to the issue in hand looking back at the headmaster "...so in throery we should not be in trouble for what we did...is that right sir?..as you were the one that ened up causing Mythos to create the door, because of telling our parents of what we had done.....thus if you had not said a thing then the door woukd have not been made.....but wait we then would have never gone through the door in the first place?......oh time travel is a bit of a wobbly and confusing situation.." she added

AbyssFlower AbyssFlower Musicnotes Musicnotes Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

"Agreed, I wasn't here from the start though so…" she trailed off. "Maybe we shouldn't think about it too much, in the end, you all got back safely which is good enough I believe. I just hope it won't be of danger to other students, is it going to disappear or something?"

"Why would you tell them. Wouldn't that mess with the time line.. well I guess it didnt since we are still here." Gale said

Emma felt bad that Winifred was just standing there having to deal with the whole time travel door situation. When she was not guilty in doing anything wrong but she was hear because Emma was to show her to the girls dorm rooms.

Emma looked at the headmaster in shock "wait...im confused...like Gale said...telling them ...I really would have thought that would have been bad...." she asked before returning to the issue in hand looking back at the headmaster "...so in throery we should not be in trouble for what we did...is that right sir?..as you were the one that ened up causing Mythos to create the door, because of telling our parents of what we had done.....thus if you had not said a thing then the door woukd have not been made.....but wait we then would have never gone through the door in the first place?......oh time travel is a bit of a wobbly and confusing situation.." she added

AbyssFlower AbyssFlower Musicnotes Musicnotes Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

“Indeed it is Emma, which is why it’s best not to dwell on it” he replied “just go back to your room and rest, I’m sure it was a long day” he added

“Indeed it is Emma, which is why it’s best not to dwell on it” he replied “just go back to your room and rest, I’m sure it was a long day” he added
Gale went to her dorm. As she did she talked to herself. "Man..crazy day. Hmm wonder if we will have any more like it."

Gale went to her dorm. As she did she talked to herself. "Man..crazy day. Hmm wonder if we will have any more like it."

When Gale arrived in her room there was a package sitting on her bed with a not from her mother “hope you have fun with Lena’s kids” a note said

Emma nodded and motion for Winifred to follow her. She waited for them to be outside of the office to speak. "So Winifred? I guess we head to our dorms?.." she said with a smile "crazy day....but it would be fun if we can ened up hanging out the three of us...we could even go to into town.." Emma commented as she showed her to her room. AbyssFlower AbyssFlower

Users who are viewing this thread

Back