• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Luna Academy Home of Sorcerey

Characters
Here
Other
Here

Rcticwolf

Leader of the Tiberium Military
Supporter
There is a place in the world where those who use magic can go and learn and to be safe. This place was constructed to hide the reality of magic from those who would not understand, in other words mortals. After an incident with a student the Academy was moved from its previous home in Europe to the Rocky Mountains in the United States. Here it is protected by a illusory barrier that keeps it hidden from wandering eyes.

As more students were arriving to the academy, Lord Saladin watched as students from around the world flocked to his school. Happy that they were seeking safety and sanctuary from those that sought to use them.

Helen walked around the large courtyard that was protected from the weather by an extremely large illusory barrier that kept the school hidden from the outside world.

As more students were arriving to the academy, Lord Saladin watched as students from around the world flocked to his school. Happy that they were seeking safety and sanctuary from those that sought to use them.

Helen walked around the large courtyard that was protected from the weather by an extremely large illusory barrier that kept the school hidden from the outside world.
A few hundred miles away in Colorado Denver, Devon found himself once again running from another Foster home. And then from some gangsters that he pissed off. (So bloodline's can be activated accidentally right?)

A few hundred miles away in Colorado Denver, Devon found himself once again running from another Foster home. And then from some gangsters that he pissed off. (So bloodline's can be activated accidentally right?)

(Sure)

Aiolos stepped out of a car that was pitch black and heavily enchanted. Aiolos looked around and sighed heavily while the window rolled down and a man that looked like Aiolos dressed in a black suit with black shades merely said "give them a heck of a time son." Before driving away.

He found himself backed against a wall and closed his eyes wishing. Hoping against all hope someone would save him. He knew it was stupid but he hoped for someone to save him. He remembered his German shepered Gus from when he was 5. Gus was only puppy but he was always very protective of Devon. If Gus was here fully grown he would protect. He wished Gus was here. He wished it more than anything.

Suddenly he heard growling and barking and one of the gang members said, "Where the hell did that thing come from!?"

Aiolos stepped out of a car that was pitch black and heavily enchanted. Aiolos looked around and sighed heavily while the window rolled down and a man that looked like Aiolos dressed in a black suit with black shades merely said "give them a heck of a time son." Before driving away.

Lord Saladin watched the boy leave the vehicle and waited for him near the entrance “well this will be interesting with another Nox here” he stated

He found himself backed against a wall and closed his eyes wishing. Hoping against all hope someone would save him. He knew it was stupid but he hoped for someone to save him. He remembered his German shepered Gus from when he was 5. Gus was only puppy but he was always very protective of Devon. If Gus was here fully grown he would protect. He wished Gus was here. He wished it more than anything.

Suddenly he heard growling and barking and one of the gang members said, "Where the hell did that thing come from!?"

before there was any other moment the men were suddenly hit by a fireball each that was hit enough to give them third degree burns and knock them out before a black hair girl that had a blue highlight showed up next to Devon (the girl from the Sapphire picture)

Lord Saladin watched the boy leave the vehicle and waited for him near the entrance “well this will be interesting with another Nox here” he stated
Aiolos looked around focusing on where he felt someone watching him but he wasn't sure if he was imagining it or not. With a frown and a squint Aiolos continued into the building looking around and following the general flow of students.

before there was any other moment the men were suddenly hit by a fireball each that was hit enough to give them third degree burns and knock them out before a black hair girl that had a blue highlight showed up next to Devon (the girl from the Sapphire picture)
"Whoa! Get back!" He started backing away opening his eyes. He tripped and fell onto his back. "Get away from me!"

Aiolos looked around focusing on where he felt someone watching him but he wasn't sure if he was imagining it or not. With a frown and a squint Aiolos continued into the building looking around and following the general flow of students.

he was pulled aside by Saladin “I would hope you don’t follow the same path as your predecessors young Nox” he stated

"Whoa! Get back!" He started backing away opening his eyes. He tripped and fell onto his back. "Get away from me!"

“hey calm down, I won’t hurt you” Isabelle stated “now come on, you should come with me” she replied and held out her hand for him to grab

he was pulled aside by Saladin “I would hope you don’t follow the same path as your predecessors young Nox” he stated
Aiolos looked him up and down and said casually "I'm sure you hope I don't. Is there anything I can do for you?" Aiolos didn't care for being told what to do.

“hey calm down, I won’t hurt you” Isabelle stated “now come on, you should come with me” she replied and held out her hand for him to grab
He stopped looking over at the dog with the exact fur pattern his puppy use to have. "Gus?" He asked the construct walked up and locked his face before disappearing.

Aiolos looked him up and down and said casually "I'm sure you hope I don't. Is there anything I can do for you?" Aiolos didn't care for being told what to do.

“just don’t act like your parents, it was bad enough dealing with them” Lord Saladin stated

"C-construct? It... looked just like my dog Gus... but older." He said.

“Yeah, he was still a construct though” she looked at his face before his obsidian mark disappeared “so your an obsidian mage” she chuckled

Last edited:
“Yeah, he was still a construct though” she looked at his face before his obsidian mark disappeared
"A construct? What's a construct?" He asked getting up. "What the hell is going on?" He asked looking around uncertain. "Gus is dead how could he have appeared? What do you mean construct?"

"A construct? What's a construct?" He asked getting up. "What the hell is going on?" He asked looking around uncertain. "Gus is dead how could he have appeared? What do you mean construct?"

she rolled her eyes with a sigh “in short your a mage, and you constructed a temporary ally with your mana”

“just don’t act like your parents, it was bad enough dealing with them” Lord Saladin stated
Aiolos scoffed and gave a bow that showed the bare minimum of respect and headed away. He had heard stories from his parents of the chaos they had caused and still wasn't sure if he was going to be that bad.

Aiolos scoffed and gave a bow that showed the bare minimum of respect and headed away. He had heard stories from his parents of the chaos they had caused and still wasn't sure if he was going to be that bad.

The headmaster returned to greeting more students while the Nox boy happened to walk passed a girl sitting on the edge of a fountain doing something in a note book

Users who are viewing this thread

Back