• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Luna Academy Home of Sorcerey

Characters
Here
Other
Here
“If we could figure out the combination” Kaitlyn stated as she examined the wall, seeing a couple sigils quickly appearing and vanishing
"I see..." she said and placed her finger on her chin while examining the wall with her eyes.

After a few hours Aiolos, Emma, and Gale awoke in Lord Saladin’s office “do you three care to explain yourselves?” He asked Musicnotes Musicnotes The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth AquaMarie AquaMarie
Gale looked around seeing where they were. She sighed unsure if they were still in the past or back in their time. "Its all my fault. Not Aiolos or Emma's" she said remembering she told them she would take the blame in case they got in trouble.

Gale looked around seeing where they were. She sighed unsure if they were still in the past or back in their time. "Its all my fault. Not Aiolos or Emma's" she said remembering she told them she would take the blame in case they got in trouble.

“So you are the reason the three of you snuck into my school, stole some uniforms and attempted to assault some of my students?” Saladin asked

“So you are the reason the three of you snuck into my school, stole some uniforms and attempted to assault some of my students?” Saladin asked
"Yes...it was all my idea. To explore the school..everything else happened by accident." She said choosing her words carefully seeing they were still in the past, she was being truthful, it was her idea to explore.

"Yes...it was all my idea. To explore the school..everything else happened by accident." She said choosing her words carefully seeing they were still in the past, she was being truthful, it was her idea to explore.
Emma got up completely confused unsure were she was. Sitting up she saw that she was in an office next to Gale and Aiolos. Emma kept quite looking down to the ground as she messed with the sleeves of her sweater. They had been caught and now they are in so much trouble.

Emma looked over at Gale as she stood up to Lord Saladin, giving herself the full blame. "No!" Emma spoke up "please don't just punish her I have just as much fault as her..." she said catching herself as she noticed that Gale did not say they were from the past

"I see..." she said and placed her finger on her chin while examining the wall with her eyes.

“There’s nothing here” Kaitlyn sighed as she looked at the totem in her hands, as if expecting it to andwer

“There’s nothing here” Kaitlyn sighed as she looked at the totem in her hands, as if expecting it to andwer
She felt a bit confused; still being new to this she didn't have many ideas for what they could do other than wait. "Oh...should we wait for more information then?" she asked.

Emma got up completely confused unsure were she was. Sitting up she saw that she was in an office next to Gale and Aiolos. Emma kept quite looking down to the ground as she messed with the sleeves of her sweater. They had been caught and now they are in so much trouble.

Emma looked over at Gale as she stood up to Lord Saladin, giving herself the full blame. "No!" Emma spoke up "please don't just punish her I have just as much fault as her..." she said catching herself as she noticed that Gale did not say they were from the past
She looked over at Emma and smiled. She knew emma would do something like that. "Emma, I brought you and Aiolos into this. It was my idea. It's my fault we are in this situation, in Lord Saladin's office." Drumonkey Drumonkey

She looked over at Emma and smiled. She knew emma would do something like that. "Emma, I brought you and Aiolos into this. It was my idea. It's my fault we are in this situation, in Lord Saladin's office." Drumonkey Drumonkey

“Then would you care to explain why? And I wouldn’t recommend lying” he stated

"I just wanted to explore. I was bored, figured this place must have some cool places to see." She answered. She took a breath and tightened her pony tail. "I never throught something like this would happen."

"I just wanted to explore. I was bored, figured this place must have some cool places to see." She answered. She took a breath and tightened her pony tail. "I never throught something like this would happen."
"Actually it's my fault we're in this room at this time since it was my spells. Look headmaster I was doing a harmless prank on 3 students they were supposed to just fall asleep for an hour or so nothing more."

She felt a bit confused; still being new to this she didn't have many ideas for what they could do other than wait. "Oh...should we wait for more information then?" she asked.
The totem again pulsed and began to draw in energy from everyone near it as it began to thrum finding a small gap Aiolos made to find and link with the totem in the past causing them both to connect and start to force the door open.

"Actually it's my fault we're in this room at this time since it was my spells. Look headmaster I was doing a harmless prank on 3 students they were supposed to just fall asleep for an hour or so nothing more."

“Except your runes we’re meant to knock someone out for several hours, and erase their memories prior” Lord Saladin stated

The totem again pulsed and began to draw in energy from everyone near it as it began to thrum finding a small gap Aiolos made to find and link with the totem in the past causing them both to connect and start to force the door open.
Winifred stared at the door in awe, "That Aiolos guy must be pretty powerful..." She mumbled. "Should we open it?"

“Except your runes we’re meant to knock someone out for several hours, and erase their memories prior” Lord Saladin stated
"Well that's what a prank is come on haven't you met a Nox before. I heard that they've done worse in the past." Aiolos said with a shake of his head.

"Well that's what a prank is come on haven't you met a Nox before. I heard that they've done worse in the past." Aiolos said with a shake of his head.

“I’ve only had one Nox before Mythos, and they were as antagonistic as you” he replied, his voice remaining monotone with no emotion

“I’ve only had one Nox before Mythos, and they were as antagonistic as you” he replied, his voice remaining monotone with no emotion
"I find that hard to believe. Anyways I'm going to go now and take my friends with me I have places to be. Also here's something if you hold it until the day on there you'll understand why I need to go." Aiolos would stand to leave with his friends getting the sense that his totems were connected.

"I find that hard to believe. Anyways I'm going to go now and take my friends with me I have places to be. Also here's something if you hold it until the day on there you'll understand why I need to go." Aiolos would stand to leave with his friends getting the sense that his totems were connected.
Devon was trying to fuel the totem on his end with magic power. He had no idea what he was really doing or how it worked but he seemed to be getting more tired so he figured he was doing something right. Or wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back