• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Luna Academy Home of Sorcerey

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Soon the five girls were leaving the cafe that served as the teleport point from the school

"Well Emma suggested going to get breakfast " she said

“Well that does narrow things down, there are a few cafes including this one that serve breakfast, but there are also some restaurants that do as well” Helen stated

“It was, all the landmarks, and visiting the Louve” Kaitlyn smiled “plus the boys are fine” she grinned a bit
"Kaitlyn....have you had a lot of..." Emma covered her mouth with her sleeve covered hands "...boyfriends?.." Emma asked whispering the last word.

Winifred chuckled to Emma's words and Kaitlyn's response, "Now that I think about it, I haven't had much experience with any "boyfriends" or anything of that sort. What about you girls?" She asked jokingly.

"That's so cool. " she smiled and chuckled when Emma asked if Kaitlyn had any boyfriends.
Winifred chuckled to Emma's words and Kaitlyn's response, "Now that I think about it, I haven't had much experience with any "boyfriends" or anything of that sort. What about you girls?" She asked jokingly.
Emma was a bit confused as to why both Gale and Winifred found it funny that she asked Kaitlyn that question. Emma shook her head as she blushed "I had never had a boyfriend" she said, her cheeks flushed at the thought of a boy wanting to be her boyfriend.

Emma was a bit confused as to why both Gale and Winifred found it funny that she asked Kaitlyn that question. Emma shook her head as she blushed "I had never had a boyfriend" she said, her cheeks flushed at the thought of a boy wanting to be her boyfriend.

Helen and Kaitlyn chuckled

"Not really anything serious for me." She said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back