• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Luna Academy Home of Sorcerey

Characters
Here
Other
Here
She noticed Devon getting tired and started applying her magic too, "I'm not sure if I'm doing it correctly but here." She said.

She looked over at Emma and smiled. She knew emma would do something like that. "Emma, I brought you and Aiolos into this. It was my idea. It's my fault we are in this situation, in Lord Saladin's office." Drumonkey Drumonkey
"Actually it's my fault we're in this room at this time since it was my spells. Look headmaster I was doing a harmless prank on 3 students they were supposed to just fall asleep for an hour or so nothing more."
"I find that hard to believe. Anyways I'm going to go now and take my friends with me I have places to be. Also here's something if you hold it until the day on there you'll understand why I need to go." Aiolos would stand to leave with his friends getting the sense that his totems were connected.
Emma kept quiet again, overall in shock by both Gale and Aiolos. This was the first time that she wasn't thrown into the wolves. The "friends" she was use to having was nothing like these to or really anyone she had meet in this magic school. Emma did not want them to take the whole blame she herself had step through that door nether Aiolos or Gale had pushed or dragged her in. She was starting to see that just maybe the friends she was making in this new school were aractually trying to to be true friends with her. And that thought completely scared her but at the same time made her feel great. If they were going to go down she would go down with them it was only fare.

(No need to react to her.....just a snip at what she is feeling as she quitely watch Gale and Aiolos speak to the headmaster.)

"I find that hard to believe. Anyways I'm going to go now and take my friends with me I have places to be. Also here's something if you hold it until the day on there you'll understand why I need to go." Aiolos would stand to leave with his friends getting the sense that his totems were connected.

Emma kept quiet again, overall in shock by both Gale and Aiolos. This was the first time that she wasn't thrown into the wolves. The "friends" she was use to having was nothing like these to or really anyone she had meet in this magic school. Emma did not want them to take the whole blame she herself had step through that door nether Aiolos or Gale had pushed or dragged her in. She was starting to see that just maybe the friends she was making in this new school were aractually trying to to be true friends with her. And that thought completely scared her but at the same time made her feel great. If they were going to go down she would go down with them it was only fare.

(No need to react to her.....just a snip at what she is feeling as she quitely watch Gale and Aiolos speak to the headmaster.)
Gale stood up. "Time to go?"

AbyssFlower AbyssFlower The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

“you two are doing what’s needed, just a bit more and the doorway should open” Kaitlyn stated as she and Helen were adding to the totem, they could see the doorway in the wall literally tearing through space and time as it got larger

Drumonkey Drumonkey

Lord Saladin looked at the 3 kids, he already knew what was going on but was curious to see how they would react, he will tell Mythos, Rain, and Abigail they met their kids at a later date, he decided to let them go Musicnotes Musicnotes AquaMarie AquaMarie

“you two are doing what’s needed, just a bit more and the doorway should open” Kaitlyn stated as she and Helen were adding to the totem, they could see the doorway in the wall literally tearing through space and time as it got larger

Drumonkey Drumonkey

Lord Saladin looked at the 3 kids, he already knew what was going on but was curious to see how they would react, he will tell Mythos, Rain, and Abigail they met their kids at a later date, he decided to let them go Musicnotes Musicnotes AquaMarie AquaMarie
Gale stood up. "Time to go?"
"Let's get the hell out of here." Aiolos grabbed their shoulders after drawing a homing rune on his forehead and teleported them using the homing rune to draw them all towards the door.
"Hoinestly same. Totems. Magic, This is all new to me."
"I'm glad I'm not alone, heh" she giggled a bit. "I hope it opens soon, it feels weird"
The totem stopped shaking and drawing energy from them as the door flew open and Aiolos and company came flying towards them.

Drumonkey Drumonkey

"Let's get the hell out of here." Aiolos grabbed their shoulders after drawing a homing rune on his forehead and teleported them using the homing rune to draw them all towards the door.

The totem stopped shaking and drawing energy from them as the door flew open and Aiolos and company came flying towards them.
Gale looked around as they came out of the door. She smiled seeing Helen and Devon. "Woo we're back!" She saw the new arrival. "I guess you guys got a little extra help to bring us back." The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth AquaMarie AquaMarie AbyssFlower AbyssFlower

They did not stay for long in the headmaster office as Auolos grabbed on to their shoulders and they were gone. Then they flew through the door they had gone through. Emma landed on the ground "Oh my gosh Aiolos it worked! We are back!" Emma said happily as she jumped up and down glad to be back.
Gale looked around as they came out of the door. She smiled seeing Helen and Devon. "Woo we're back!" She saw the new arrival. "I guess you guys got a little extra help to bring us back." The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth AquaMarie AquaMarie AbyssFlower AbyssFlower
"Yes thank you guys! We could not have made it back with out your help" Emma added after Gale thanked Helen, Devon, Kaitlyn and a new girl she never meet.
Devon was panting unablentlmday anything at the moment.
"Devon...are you are right?" Emma asked as she noticed h panting

"I'm glad I could help, I'm Winifred" she smiled, but then noticed Devon "Oh, I think you need some rest, or something to get your energy back..." she said worryingly.

They did not stay for long in the headmaster office as Auolos grabbed on to their shoulders and they were gone. Then they flew through the door they had gone through. Emma landed on the ground "Oh my gosh Aiolos it worked! We are back!" Emma said happily as she jumped up and down glad to be back.

"Yes thank you guys! We could not have made it back with out your help" Emma added after Gale thanked Helen, Devon, Kaitlyn and a new girl she never meet.

"I'm glad I could help, I'm Winifred" she smiled, but then noticed Devon "Oh, I think you need some rest, or something to get your energy back..." she said worryingly.
He waved a hand in dismissal. "I'll be okay. I could probably use something to eat and or drink but I'll be fine."

She opened her bag and pulled out a water bottle then handed it over to him "Your welcome" she responded.
He waterfalled the bottle and handed it back. He handed it back and yawned. "I'm going to take a nap." He said constructing a bed and plopping on it.

He waved a hand in dismissal. "I'll be okay. I could probably use something to eat and or drink but I'll be fine."
"What he said." Aiolos smiled and gave a thumbs up before passing out while the totem spontaneously burst into flames and the ashes were then sucked into a tiny black hole that closed on itself.

He waterfalled the bottle and handed it back. He handed it back and yawned. "I'm going to take a nap." He said constructing a bed and plopping on it.

"What he said." Aiolos smiled and gave a thumbs up before passing out while the totem spontaneously burst into flames and the ashes were then sucked into a tiny black hole that closed on itself.

Drumonkey Drumonkey The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

“you guys can’t just sleep in public like this!? There’s a reason you were given rooms!” Kaitlyn replied a bit frantically completely ignoring the fact that Helen does the exact same thing
"Nice to meet you Winifred. I'm Gale. " she chuckled seeing the bed Devon made. She looked over at her teacher. "Well let's get them to their rooms then." She went over to Aiolos and picked him up.

"It's nice to meet you too." She said and glanced at Devon, her physical abilities weren't the best but wanted to be of help somehow.

"It's nice to meet you too." She said and glanced at Devon, her physical abilities weren't the best but wanted to be of help somehow.
"Gale is crazy strong.....I don't think I can carry someone like she can...we can move Devon together...so we can get them both back to their dorms" Emma suggested

"Gale is crazy strong.....I don't think I can carry someone like she can...we can move Devon together...so we can get them both back to their dorms" Emma suggested
"Sounds good to me." She smiled. "Is the bed going to disappear or something?"

"Sounds good to me." She smiled. "Is the bed going to disappear or something?"
"I'll make it easier. And more dramatic." The bed disappeared and under himself Devon created a stretcher construct.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back