• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Luna Academy Home of Sorcerey

Characters
Here
Other
Here
She smiled. "Morning. Sure I would love to hang out" she laughed and looked over at Helen. " sorry you got woken up but hey you were bound to start the day soon anyway."
Helen looked at them rather annoyed but sighed regardless “very well, I’ll go get ready” she replied as she stretched once more before closing her door
"Sorry Helen...." Emma whispered as Helen seemed a bit annoyed with having been woken up early. "You guys are sure it's okay to hang out?...I didn't consider you guys might have wanted to sleep in today....im sorry we don't have to hang out...." Emma started to feel bad as she tugged on the end of her sleeves.

"Sorry Helen...." Emma whispered as Helen seemed a bit annoyed with having been woken up early. "You guys are sure it's okay to hang out?...I didn't consider you guys might have wanted to sleep in today....im sorry we don't have to hang out...." Emma started to feel bad as she tugged on the end of her sleeves.
"Hey dont worry about it, I would love to hang out with you guys" Gale smiled.

AquaMarie AquaMarie Musicnotes Musicnotes

Helen emerged from her room once again after 15 minutes “ok, I’m ready” she replied as she looked at her friends

Emma happily smile as Helen and Gale joined them. "Oh Helen, do you think your sister would like to hang out with us?" Emma asked unsure is her sister would prefer to do other things as well she was a teacher as well.

Musicnotes Musicnotes Rcticwolf Rcticwolf AbyssFlower AbyssFlower
"Yeah she should join if she's not busy. " Gale said putting her hands in her pockets.

"Hmm...I remember something about playing games I think? But we can just go get a drink or breakfast together for now." She said.

"oh that sounds like a good idea.." Emma said liking the ideas Winifred suggested, she covered her mouth with her hands and gasped "you think we could go into the city and have breakfast together in a nice city cafe like they do in movies?" she asked looking at all the girls.

AbyssFlower AbyssFlower Musicnotes Musicnotes Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Winifred giggled "I haven't been around the city here much but yes, you could picture it like that. Maybe we'll go on a shopping spree another day too." She joked.

"well I guess that sounds like a plan" Emma said happily "now we just have to see if Kaitlyn wants to come with us"

“Go where exactly?” Kaitlyn asked as she stepped out of the kitchen just as the group were getting ready to enter to find her

“Go where exactly?” Kaitlyn asked as she stepped out of the kitchen just as the group were getting ready to enter to find her
"out to the city to have to breakfast and hang out....you want to come with us, Kaitlyn?" Emma asked with a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back